PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D That's been a LONG time, haha. You'll find that most of the regulars have disappeared sadly, but some are still here. Dazz and Comet for instance. But VP, Sad Girl and Bri are gone. :(

I'm okay, lots of things happened this year but I'll manage. How's you?

:uhoh: Gotta go, my alarm clock is going to make me cry in six hours. Do not want to work at 6am. :sad:

You start talking Sherlock, and I appear. It was totally a coincidence. Really, it was.

I rarely get on my computer and posting from a phone is not easy. I'm back at work so I'm 100 times busier. And we had family visiting for Gloria's christening.

Yeah yeah. We ALL know which version I like. Aside from the chemistry of Freeman and Cumberbatch (oddly I was familiar with Freeman first) it's easy to keep current. 3 episodes. How easy is that? I've been having such a hard time keeping current with Elementary. So far, I liked last season better. I like comparing both and seeing how they each honor original canon. BBC has not really delved too much into Sherlocks drug use. It's referred to in the past but Sherlock is clearly worried during a drug raid. They make references to Danger Nights when he is distressed. Each series use canon characters differently - like Irene Adler and Greg Lestrade..

Now Dracula, I have tried to get into. I fucking love Blacklist though!

Oh dear what have I done . Caught 1 hour of sleep and now have to get up.

solution?!

foooooooood and coffeeeee

Set ups tend to not work out most of the time. Ah well, you tried.

Hey that's not true! :wink: I succesfully set up at least 3 relationships between mutual friends and they're all still running for a year or longer.

:sigh: Sadly I make relationships work for everyone except myself...

I've been the victim of many poor set ups ..
Lol " Oh you guys have so much in common" Blablabla...

Well, I'm really looking for a guy who can do the thing I can't do :p Much more convenient.

You start talking Sherlock, and I appear. It was totally a coincidence. Really, it was.

I rarely get on my computer and posting from a phone is not easy. I'm back at work so I'm 100 times busier. And we had family visiting for Gloria's christening.

Yeah yeah. We ALL know which version I like. Aside from the chemistry of Freeman and Cumberbatch (oddly I was familiar with Freeman first) it's easy to keep current. 3 episodes. How easy is that? I've been having such a hard time keeping current with Elementary. So far, I liked last season better. I like comparing both and seeing how they each honor original canon. BBC has not really delved too much into Sherlocks drug use. It's referred to in the past but Sherlock is clearly worried during a drug raid. They make references to Danger Nights when he is distressed. Each series use canon characters differently - like Irene Adler and Greg Lestrade..

Now Dracula, I have tried to get into. I fucking love Blacklist though!

:shifty: It's just a coincidence. Suuuuurrrreeee. :wink:

I love Martin. He was excellent in Love, Actually, and The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.

And, I love him in The Hobbit. He makes a great hobbit. :cute:

bored

:|

:shifty:

:crack:

oh a squirrel

:lol:

:lol:

Hobbit --> Middle Earth --> New zealand :drool:

JJ I know your feeling.
Nothing much going on here too.

2eFfQi9.jpg

I've been the victim of many poor set ups ..
Lol " Oh you guys have so much in common" Blablabla...

Well, I'm really looking for a guy who can do the thing I can't do :p Much more convenient.

okay to be honest, they're not exactly blind dates. But more where I saw they fancied each other but both were too chicken to respond. I'm the idiot who just puts them in a room and says dude, you like her, she likes you, DO SOMETHING!! And walk away... :wink:

I never had friends set me up. Guess they figured I was unloveable.

How is everyone? My membership lapsed here so I couldn't get PM's. Gloria is fighting a virus that has presented as a nasty rash all over her body.

What does everyone think of Paul McG? I haven't ventured to see what the rest of Interference has to say.

JJ - that photo is scary. But I almost want to see it.

Same here , membership is expiring somewhere this week, so my PM box will be full.
Thank god no one ever set you up. It usually happens by the people who least know me.
I've no idea where they get their inspiration from. But anyone they know who has just 1 common interest shared gets thrown on me instantly.

About Paul.. When I read about it my jaw was on the desk.
I have no clue on why he actually decided to leave. Smells like money to me. ((First thought))
How old is he -62- according to wikipedia ?I would have expected him to continue a few more years. But in the end, his job must be pretty hectic especially with next year in mind : So after thinking a bit about it:
Did not amaze me that he is taking a step back at this age. Busy schedule seems to be coming up, with a new album + tour.
I think this might be a confirmation that things are about to happen. :up:

And JJ nothing personal , lol, I had to make dinner!

Whiskey it is, then, JJ.

RE Paul, it's funny. I mean it makes sense enough that he wants to be done because he's filthy rich and has been doing the same job for 35 years, but it's still surprising. The band are so resistant to change in personnel that this must have been a pretty tough decision to make, no matter who wanted it. We know they love control so they must have needed a lot of assurances and concessions to go along with this buyout. But now we can't attribute everything to the nefarious secret workings of Principle Management!

These exciting things came in the mail for me today. http://www.sockdreams.com/products/socks/leg-warmers/super-long-ribbed-leg-warmers:5259 I'm not taking them off til springtime.

About Paul, I'm still not very sure what to think. It seems odd timing, they've had 2 years of rest and he quits right before a new album and tour?
I'm curious to see if it will change the way things are run. They better start changing U2.com to make it a useful website! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom