PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The more I look at it, the more I reckon it's been Photoshopped.

Surely his hands aren't big enough to hide all of that.

:sexywink:

X6KXQ.gif

I have been naughty today :drool: Bought myself a plane ticket to New Zealand. Going together with a friend. First time I'm going overseas :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:.
Didn't hear anything back from Dublin. So no use in hoping I'll get in there. Its been a week now. :down:
So Plan B was to go travelling. Escape time!

I set up two friends and they are going on a blind date tonight. Yay! I hope they like each other.

No word on it yet, have you sent a PM to Carek yet? She will be more than happy to anwer. Hopefully she has time to organise it again this year. She's has been amazing for hosting it the past couple of years. Big love to her.

And sorry for the gif. outbreak. Had to sneak up some Hiddleston in here. :giggle:

^So proud of himself for understanding. Bwhaha.
Need another Marvel movie a.s.a.p.. Captain is first in line :hyper:

Bono that hair!!! Oh dear. Cap America save us. :lmao: I have ... And I think I'm alone on this planet : Nothing with doctor who, especially cumberbatch. :hides:

Omg , nice pic! You are right about a man in a uniform. :drool:

:wink: That's Sherlock or Downton Abby Domo. Which I both find rather uninteresting as well. Dr. Who I think is either Matt Smith or David tennant atm, can't be arsed to remember correctly as I find it rather boring as well.

:uhoh: *prepares for fanboy hate*

My daughter posted this on Tumblr yesterday. It made me go Ooooh. :ohmy: I do love a man in uniform. :hmm:

cap.png~original

Oh. Wow. Um

:love: I now have to see Captain America.

a week to go

50 Years of Doctor Who | Doctor Who

The Day of the Doctor on TV and in Cinemas | Doctor Who

Simultaneous TV broadcasts
Fans can also enjoy The Day of the Doctor as part of a global simulcast, covering over 75 countries. Below are the territories taking part in the screening on November 23, and the channels where you can catch the Doctor:

:D

:hyper:

Ooooo, thanks for posting this! Reminded me to do that!

I don't understand all of those shows yet :p But they don't get airplay here so yeah.
Figures.

Tara, seriously you need to see ALL the Marvel movies! Most of them are great fun.
And Captain America is in the Avengers too :) , and probably the second Avengers film, that will be comming out late 2014ish.

Shit ... I really have a new addiction... AGAIN

Don't worry you guys are not alone. I don't watch any of those: Sherlock, Dr. Who, etc.
And I can't even look at Pineapple Bumbershoot. :p

I do however watch Elementary with Jonny Lee Miller :love: It's the first version of Sherlock I've ever enjoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom