PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:reject: I'm playing old skool Sims 1 again.

It reminded me of the good old days here with SG's SimU2 adventures. :cute:

:shifty: I made a Bono and Edge of course.

:shifty: I made a Bono and Edge of course.

Who doesn't :lol:

Screenshot-108.jpg
Screenshot-106.jpg

It annoys me to death that I can never get Edge's goatee look as good as the real thing. And I couldn't find his kind of earring. The haircolor of both looks darker becuase its night-time obviously.

Who doesn't :lol:

It annoys me to death that I can never get Edge's goatee look as good as the real thing. And I couldn't find his kind of earring. The haircolor of both looks darker becuase its night-time obviously. [/SPOILER]

Here's ours. :shifty:

edgebonosimch1.jpg~original

edgesimch1.jpg~original

Edge had a bad day at the lab.

edgesimch2.jpg~original

bonoadamsimch1.jpg~original

bonosimch1.jpg~original

Adam watching Larry coach Edge in a workout.

adamlarryedgesimch1.jpg~original

And Larry is unhappy that none of the guys came to his vegan hotdog roast. :sad: Poor Larry.

larrysimch1.jpg~original

:lol: Lovely! Your Bono is a pop Bono. Mine is more 360. Edge I tried to do vertigo style-ish, but with 360 plaid shirt :giggle:Its impossible to find a shirt like Edge's awesome vertigo shirts.

This one , and a long sleeve, and the music rising shirts where my all time favourites :

U2 | IconicPix Music Archive

:love:

Though mine are really shitty as I play the Sims 1 :lol: You can't custom make skins yet so I had to pick something somewhat resembling them.

That's a great shirt, but the elevation number 7s will always have a special place in my heart. And plain white t shirt, as in Electrical Storm video, is always :combust: material. Edge in white= :loveshower:

The 7 shirt was great too :cute: so recognisable.
Vertigo also featured my favourite Edge-pants :lol: (Sorry , yes I have noting better to do today)

vlcsnap-2006-05-17-22h36m33s86.png

EdgeGrammy05-1.jpg

Ripped en messy :lol: LOVE IT. Especially with the allstars underneath.
Just a pretty.. :shrug: Nonchalant style.:wink:

See, those elevation bedazzled jeans have no equal, IMO.
edgejeans2.jpg

Unless of course we're talking Pop, and not jeans. Those Mr the Edge black jeans were pretty stellar too, but I have no appropriate visual for some reason.

See, those elevation bedazzled jeans have no equal, IMO.
edgejeans2.jpg

Unless of course we're talking Pop, and not jeans. Those Mr the Edge black jeans were pretty stellar too, but I have no appropriate visual for some reason.

Oh, make it stop!

No, wait--do more!

There was a particular finery with Edge's Elevation apparel despite its laid-back coolness. :drool:

I think it's his name. :shifty: That's not the best picture for the item itself but it's the best I had of the jeans. Anybody have a good one of the black Mr The Edge ones?

:rimshot:

that's an adorable cartoon :lol::lol:

thanks for posting CK!

Thank my inbox; it showed up as part of my 'daily sampler' from ArcaMax lol.

Adam watching Larry coach Edge in a workout.

adamlarryedgesimch1.jpg~original

2n80fsx.jpg

:D

And sheesh, all the Edge pants and dazzles talk? How about all the GLITTER that Adam rocked during 360???

Adam1_she_said_boom.jpg

And yes, I chose this one in particular since the light angle was just PERFECTLY TIMED. :shifty: :mac:

I come to post something, leave , come back and suddenly:

There is a pants-off going on in the PGP. Does this make me an honorary member? :lmao:

Ripped vertigo style still wins it for me.

:lol: Lovely! Your Bono is a pop Bono. Mine is more 360. Edge I tried to do vertigo style-ish, but with 360 plaid shirt :giggle:Its impossible to find a shirt like Edge's awesome vertigo shirts.

This one , and a long sleeve, and the music rising shirts where my all time favourites :

Well he was actually designed on 360 Bono (they all were). Bono wore a leather shirt or jacket like that during early 360 a lot. It's just that all of them look younger because it's impossible to show aging on their faces on Sims, at least the program we had back then. :lol:

I'm only just realised..... do the dazzles on the left back pocket spell out kiss?? :ohmy:

I definitely see EDGE. :hmm:

I asked last night from Col. Hadfield. who was doing a Reddit AMA again that if any of em tried to fart and use that to move around in space station and he answered:

ColChrisHadfield

We all tried it - too muffled, not the right type of propulsive nozzle

so my top comment is about space farts and i got a reply from Col. Hadfield. This has truly made my day!

Well he was actually designed on 360 Bono (they all were). Bono wore a leather shirt or jacket like that during early 360 a lot. It's just that all of them look younger because it's impossible to show aging on their faces on Sims, at least the program we had back then. :lol:

I definitely see EDGE. :hmm:

True on that, I tried the age markings on bono but it gave him cheeck dimples that didn't fit at all. And some very questionable forehead wrinkles :lol:
So I opted not to go for them. My 360 Bono looks as smoother than a Ken doll. The stubble/beard fooled me into thinking that you where going for a pop Bono. Reminds me of a pop era photo...

I Can't see anything remotely readable in the picture but its not KISS for sure.

Okay, I tried to make s super cool banner for the depeche mode concert on saturday. I totally mucked it up. No laughs for the band on my behalf.
I really want them to just see something funny and laugh. Like I did with Snow Patrol (Gary , show us your Lightbooty, was a great succes, making Pablo crack up big time, and Gary actually showing us:shifty: )

But I have no inspiration or funny in my bones today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom