PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! At least you have lots of choice. For next year I'll be trying to see Arcade Fire. Never seem them play on their own before. Only festivals in daylight. And even that was a good set. Loving their new tunes too.
Only problem is that Arcade Fire doesn't like Holland. :(

Apart from that I don't have any necessary band to see.... Yet :wink:

Yea we don't get many concerts here either. Which is weird, because I live about 30 minutes north of SLC. :huh: Everyone seems to prefer Las Vegas in this area, though.

:angry::angry:

jZdQcHx.jpg

:evil::censored::rant::grumpy:

:wink:
:ohmy:

The backstreet boys on TV, like live right now :cute: My youth. :giggle:

Oh my youth. AJ was my teen love. I still adore him and the rest of the Boys to this day. :)

AJ He's funny and cute as hell on the interview. Kevin looks and acts like a real sweetheart. And are those eyes even real? Can not go more blue than that.

I'm currently wathcing the hunger games movie.
This is me watching the hunger games:

Okay, this is so much better than I expected!

Holy shit that dude looks like Lenny Kravitz

He could be Lenny Kravitz's twin brother, only with shorter hair.

No he really looks like him, he's not even inches off.

Is this Lenny ?

Oh my god it IS Lenny *facepalm / fangirling*

*Is exited about Lenny Kravitz playing a good movie character*

:reject:

Is this Lenny ?

Lenny is still a might good looking man. :heart:

Do not look up Sherlock fanfic. Now there's a vortex waiting to suck up your life.

No, do. But you've been warned. The best/worst thing about the Sherlock fandom is its sheer size. There is just no end to it.

AJ He's funny and cute as hell on the interview. Kevin looks and acts like a real sweetheart. And are those eyes even real? Can not go more blue than that.

Is this Lenny ?

:reject

Lenny is great in Hunger Games. And Lenny anyway. :drool:

Are you going to see Catching Fire then soon? I liked it at least as much as the first one. :up:

And I'm sure you saw these before in 2011... but here they are again just for the heck of it. Our pics from the 360 Tour. :D

lennyanaheim26-18-2011chelseapenyak13.jpg~original

lennyanaheim26-18-2011chelseapenyak11.jpg~original

lennyanaheim26-18-2011chelseapenyak9.jpg~original

lennyanaheim26-18-2011chelseapenyak7.jpg~original

lennyanaheim26-18-2011chelseapenyak6.jpg~original

lennyanaheim26-18-2011chelseapenyak4.jpg~original

lennyanaheim26-18-2011chelseapenyak2.jpg~original

lennyanaheim26-18-2011chelseapenyak1.jpg~original

What a fabulous night that was. :love: Bono and Lenny both under one Claw.

Lenny is great in Hunger Games. And Lenny anyway. :drool:

Are you going to see Catching Fire then soon? I liked it at least as much as the first one. :up:

And I'm sure you saw these before in 2011... but here they are again just for the heck of it. Our pics from the 360 Tour. :D

What a fabulous night that was. :love: Bono and Lenny both under one Claw.

I am going to try and see it asap! I liked Lenny's character so much. A friend said that in the books its even more significant. So she send me the books for when I'm traveling.
Glad he's in part 2 as well

I never got the chance to see him live!
But he's so cool. I basically live in the most dead part of holland. We don't have any concerts close by , but we have this festival about 30 to 40 mins driving. Its a festival that until now only hosted dutch artists. Frankly, all the dutch artists I like , I have already seen, and there are a lot of them performing that I don't like.

So I skipped buying tickets each year, and then I still watched the live stream:
Surprise guest was Lenny. He played a huge set.
I could literally bang my head against the table. Biggest mistake ever. Fun story was that pretty much nobody in the crowd there believed it was real, people couldn't cope with the thought of Lenny Kravitz visiting this part of holland.

Totally mental.

And I had to switch back to my computer to watch those pics again.
You take good pictures Comet.
And in my humble opinion. He's the only one that can play a flying V guitar without looking like a twat. :up: He's awesome.

Join us next time for more pro Lenny comments. :wink:

Mmmmm, waking up to Lenny pics. :drool:

Got the tree up yesterday and almost all living room decor up (still need to unpack the nativity). We're not putting the train under the tree this year, Lil' Miss is already a handful without it, lol.

Today I'm hoping to clean/decorate my kitchen as well as the loo, and with any luck, I'll have Lil' CK's tree up in his room in a day or so. Mr CK has to put the lights up outside...he's hoping for a 40-50F day this week to do it. :lol:

In other news, I'm crawling through a massive inbox full of shopping ads/promo codes. Gah. Doubt I'll do "cyber monday" since my budget's already stretched thin. Good news is that most of the kids' shopping is DONE. :applaud:

New windows and window frames being set at 8 in the morning.
Thanks neighbours for warning us. Holy shit feels like waking up to a small earthquake.
I pretty much vibrated out of my bed.

Glad the window business is doing good. :lol:

Got the kitchen decorated! Minus the one wreath I can't find; think Mr CK might have accidentally packed it w/outdoor decor last year. Still haven't washed dishes yet; am procrastinating because I really DONT want to wash them.

*dear Santa: please bring a dishwasher; and a washer/dryer if you can fit them in the sleigh. Stocking? Stick it on Adam's...:shifty: I've been a good girl. Or a naughty one, whichever works. :wink: *

Do not look up Sherlock fanfic. Now there's a vortex waiting to suck up your life.

Hope all the Americans had a lovely Thanksgiving !

Oh, I discovered Sherlock fanfic last Christmas. :shifty:

I had an okay Thanksgiving.... but then, I don't like Thanksgiving anyway. :reject:

No, do. But you've been warned. The best/worst thing about the Sherlock fandom is its sheer size. There is just no end to it.

Oh, it's a huge fandom! It boggles the mind.

Maybe not Sherlock's mind, though.... :shifty:

Got the kitchen decorated! Minus the one wreath I can't find; think Mr CK might have accidentally packed it w/outdoor decor last year. Still haven't washed dishes yet; am procrastinating because I really DONT want to wash them.

*dear Santa: please bring a dishwasher; and a washer/dryer if you can fit them in the sleigh. Stocking? Stick it on Adam's...:shifty: I've been a good girl. Or a naughty one, whichever works. :wink: *

I should come over. I don't mind doing dishes. It calms my mind. :D

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom