PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thanksgiving everybody. Hope you all had a great day.

Also, do I gather that the author of the Achtoon series used to be a PLEBAn? Those are some seriously inside jokes.

Happy turkey day! :D sound slike such a nice oliday to have. I but turkey is good. We never eat it.

Dentist today, and going to need to make an appointment to get some molers out :( They bug me so much, I want them out. But I'm not looking forward to letting it happen.

258.gif

Anyone have experience or tips about it? Please tell me its not so bad?
Killers pun not intended.

My advice is to take all the meds they offer (including nitrous oxide, if they do, to relax you) and the pain meds after. Plan to rest and relax for a couple of days after the extractions--you will be very sore!

Best of luck to you, domo! :hug:

My experience with tooth extraction was not bad at all. I took some ibeprofen but my regular activity was not interrupted. Take heart, it might not be awful.

I hardly ever take meds but when I do I take Ibuprofen too. By using it less, and only when you actually need it it works superb. So I'm gonna guess the pink smarties will have me covered. I'm pretty tough when it comes to pain in my mouth becuase I've had about 7 years of braces and dental work done to my teeth.

Don't have bad teeth, but I had 2 rows of teeth when I was young, instead of 1 :wink:
All fixed now. But the main reason I've decided to pull those molers, is becuase they seem to be pushing other teeth in another direction, and I don't want to end up having to begin all over again.

I'm totally related to great white's
sharkdiverbar_450x300.jpg

I walked into my first record store in YEARS to get the Ordinary Love record. Wow! It was like going back in time and I felt like a kid in a candy store. All of the posters, records, 45's, CD's, DVD's, books of all of the rock and roll greats (other genres as well).

As much as I love the technology of just clicking on a link to download a CD, there's nothing like holding that record, CD, DVD in your hands. I walked out with a few U2 collectible goodies-besides the OL record. Needless to say~I'm going back.

Oh cool! You can ignore my question in the other thread since I just saw this. I love that feeling too. :drool: Unfortunately I can't find a record store in my city to carry it. We have some vintage record stores but they don't sell new records. Hopefully the one I ordered will ship today!!

I'm jealous, Rhi. I have a great record store just a half hour from my house and although I usually boycott Black Friday as Buy Nothing Day, I really do wish I had a good reason to drive there today, because I'd totally get it.

Also, I just found out that one of my professors recommended me for a job as a tutor in the university writing lab. Yay me!

Awesome news Jeevey.

Okay, i'm wide awake in europe at the moment :rolleyes:
Can not fall alseep. It is almost three at night.

I'm super exited because I'll be seeing Depeche Mode in a week.
And i'm super exited about traveling next year. My mind is doing overtime :giggle: So glad tickets for DM got sold in advance. Wouldn't been able to get them without getting my trip in trouble.
One of the pro's .. But many cons too.

Is anyone else going to see some other bands out there?
This will be the last gig of the year for me.

Awesome, Jeevey!

Domo: I might be going to see a Journey/Steve Miller Band concert next July. I would really like to go. I love both of those bands. It'll be the first concert I've been to since 2011. I went to see REO Speedwagon and Styx.

:reject:

Awesome, Jeevey!

Domo: I might be going to see a Journey/Steve Miller Band concert next July. I would really like to go. I love both of those bands. It'll be the first concert I've been to since 2011. I went to see REO Speedwagon and Styx.

:reject:

Nice! At least you have lots of choice. For next year I'll be trying to see Arcade Fire. Never seem them play on their own before. Only festivals in daylight. And even that was a good set. Loving their new tunes too.
Only problem is that Arcade Fire doesn't like Holland. :(

Apart from that I don't have any necessary band to see.... Yet :wink:

Missed out on record store day; we only have one in our area and they aren't ordering it in :(

Might get it online; it would be strictly a collectible since we don't have a turntable. Wish they'd do a CD single and put the Mandela breathe on it.

However, I DID get my hoodie at old navy yesterday. The entire store was 50% off for black Friday so it was only $14!! And while in JCP debating on whether or not to put it on (and take off the one I was wearing) , I heard U2's "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)"!!!! So of course I switched. And have hardly taken it off since! :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom