PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:grumpy:

have to leave

at mah sib's house

i hate being away from the net so much :madspit:

great thanksgiving everyone!:wave:

hope anyone's nice plans aren't/weren't ruined by awful weather :(....
waay too gusty higher windy/cold to go out w friends we are scattered amonst 3 of the 5 burroughs of new york city this thrus :grumpy:
but get together w my sis fri yay

:wave::wave::wave:

hi ck, domo-k

happy almost thanksgiving

dk when u going to Middle Earth kiwiland :lol: New Zealand!

i think the chorus of ordinary love is very pretty on the one hearing i heard

Happy thanksgiving to you too :) and to all who celebrate in this thread !
I'm arriving the 4th of feb. in Auckland , and then leaving the 4th of march.
Its 48 hours of flying and airports. Officially leaving the second, and stopping in Taipei for a breather.

So far we've got a good 3 or 4 inches here in our part of OH. They're saying we could have a foot by morning. Luckily Lil'CK is already off school for Thanksgiving break so no snow day worries. Mr CK is working but other than that we have zero plans to leave the house until Thurs afternoon to go to my godmother's for the family dinner.

I miss when there used to be tons of comedy U2 fic floating around, especially on that one site that everyone posted to (I forget the name of it? It had a tan layout with a group U2 shot at the top.).

Most of the good sites are gone now.

I'm in an angsty mood tonight. So therefore I am reading angsty Adam fic. It's probably not my brightest decision, but I figure if it eases the ache just a little bit... :reject:

20 years tomorrow. Technically tonight. I was way too young to get it then but oh how I thank the gods with each passing year that we didn't lose him. Or the band. :reject: And each year I love him more and give him so much credit for being stronger than all of it. He's an amazing man. :heart:

I know it's foolish to look back on it, but in a sense, how can you NOT? It was a pinnacle, even if it wasn't a -good- one. I'll shut up now and go back to my angsty fics. :reject:

Speaking of hoodies, may I advise the one on U2.com(if it's still there) of the 360 tour NA? It's navy with yellow U2 on back and 360 tour NA on the front.... BEST.HOODIE.EVAR. I swear, if I could marry this thing I would. Twice. It's the most comfortable soft snuggable thing ever. I have never loved a piece of clothing this much. :love:

I think that may be it. I still had the 25% off coupon so it saved me quite a bit. Considering most good hoodies are about 30-40 euros here anyway it wasn't expensive. And worth every cent. :drool:

:lol: Man that new Achtoon baby is brilliant!

Oh and Comet...

BonoLennyKravitzMandela11-25-2013NYC2.jpg~original

:shifty: This reminds me of a certain set of photoshops I made years ago... it's almost too easy.

I think some of those Achtoon posts might belong in the b&e love thread. "I can't stay mad at you."

Too bad I always drown in sizes for men even the smallest :( I'm such a hoodie type of girl, they are easy and practical. The mens hoodies tend to look better most of the times.
They have cooler color scheme's and and prints, and even tend to have a-symetrical things like zippers, or stuff extra zippers, pockets , collars etc.

Designers really seem to ignore hoodies for women.
I did found a lifehack which I'm going to try soon: Try vests for asian men XD
In the smallest size. Asian sizes are smaller than EU or US sizes.
And they tend to wear a lot of fitted clothes there anyway.

433480504_721.jpg
433480506_763.jpg

I mean , look at how slim they are ?

Asians got style. I'd kill to go shopping in Korea , China or Japan.

That moment when you find the cd copy of that angst-ridden playlist from when you first allowed your muses to get that dark, to write that era. Oh god, the FLASHBACKS. My inner muse just wants to grab him, slam him into a wall, and shag him senseless. Oh dear sweet merlin.

And normally I buy a US small in mens hoodies since I drown in Mr CK's "L" ones, but sometimes I actually -like- the feeling of snuggling down in an oversized hoodie, that feeling of being safe. If I get the Old Navy one to match Ad's, I'll probably go with a M or L one, just to imagine the feeling of snuggling in HIS.

Yeah, I'm rattling today. My muses are screaming for attention.

Freaking brilliant! :lmao:

Too bad I always drown in sizes for men even the smallest :( I'm such a hoodie type of girl, they are easy and practical. The mens hoodies tend to look better most of the times.
They have cooler color scheme's and and prints, and even tend to have a-symetrical things like zippers, or stuff extra zippers, pockets , collars etc.

Designers really seem to ignore hoodies for women.
I did found a lifehack which I'm going to try soon: Try vests for asian men XD
In the smallest size. Asian sizes are smaller than EU or US sizes.
And they tend to wear a lot of fitted clothes there anyway.

433480504_721.jpg
433480506_763.jpg

I mean , look at how slim they are ?
The red one is gorgeous. :love:

My sis got her holiday bonus this week; hubby doesnt get his until next week. I may or may not have just talked my sis into getting me my Old Navy Adam!hoodie when we do our Black Friday shopping. (I'm staying at hers tomorrow night so we can shop together; she will be back down at mine for Lil'CKs bday party next week after hubby has his bonus and thus I can repay her.)

Yes, I'm dubbing it Adam!hoodie, and no, I regret nothing. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom