PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The stuff of PGP dreams :wink:

U2BonoMandelaLongWalkFreedomNYC11-25-20131.jpg~original

U2BonoMandelaLongWalkFreedomNYC11-25-201314.jpg~original

U2BonoMandelaLongWalkFreedomNYC11-25-201312.jpg~original

U2BonoMandelaLongWalkFreedomNYC11-25-201313.jpg~original

The part of Adam will be played by Pink.....

I saw that on Tumblr. Bless the internet.

Oh, and those of you who are knowledgeable about such things: I -need- to know what hoodie that was under Ad's coat last night at the Mandela screening. The grey/burgendy one with the white zip. HALP.

I couldn't find anything about the exact brand, but this one reminded me of it.

Burgundy/Charcoal Two-Tone Zip Hoodie / Solitary Clothing

Scroll down for the first hoodie. Its obviously nog the same. But its close.

Hello Weldy! :wave:

Adam seems to be catching up with the style department. Like Bono and Edge he made a few mistakes back in the days :giggle:

I gotta say I love the Darkgrey Melee/Burgundy too. That hoody looks comfy as hell :D Agreed.

Don't find his hair too weird either.

The locks scream Zoo!hawk to me. And part of me loves it but a part of me is terrified.
As an Adam girl, I love the Zoo dearly but so much darkness happened then. It's still hard to get past even though it's been two decades.

Maybe I just need to sit and run my fingers through it for hours on end while wrapped in his hoodie. Yeah, that should help. :cute:
Cuddle time with Adam always improves things. :heart:

I think I'll be in my bunk for oh, the next two days...:crack:

You know I adore Edge but he looks like he made it only partway through the style department. Super chic duster and Italian shoes does not with blue plaid go, and I think the duster should have been unbuttoned. But.... that goatee is so short as to be hardly there, major approval from me! And real shoes, yay. And the jeans were promising, though the coat was obscuring the possibilities..

Yes, Adam rocked the house with the clothes and the attitude. The others will have some catching up to do!

Oldnavy.com | Old Navy

I think I'm gonna see if the one at my mall has these. If so, I know what I want for Xmas. It's damn close.

mens-color-block-zip-front-hoodies-red-wine.jpg

Now I want one too. 'Cause this is an awesome color combo.

Grace, if you have the money, you can get a Ben Cumberbatch wall still from FatHead.com. :shifty: I seriously wish I had the money for this.

Actually, I take that back. I wish they had Doctor Who-related ones, so I could get a Weeping Angel. I love them. They're creepy and awesome and okay, I'm shutting up now. :reject:

You know I adore Edge but he looks like he made it only partway through the style department. Super chic duster and Italian shoes does not with blue plaid go, and I think the duster should have been unbuttoned. But.... that goatee is so short as to be hardly there, major approval from me! And real shoes, yay. And the jeans were promising, though the coat was obscuring the possibilities..

Yes, Adam rocked the house with the clothes and the attitude. The others will have some catching up to do!

Outdoor premieres in winter do NOTHING for possibilities. Adam had on an overcoat, a hoodie, and what looked like a dress shirt underneath. Clearly I had my work cut out for me last night. :shifty:

And yes, his style floored me last night. I was literally squealing at how good he looked in those clothes. Between the 1D promos/appearances for THEIR new album, and a GROUP appearance by U2 last night, I am just flailing with excitement. :hyper:

I just mostly like my Edge vertigo or elevation style.
Some people just look best with Jeans, and thirts (with awesome prints on it) and plain old chucks. Casual Edge is awesome.:D

I have a sentimental obsession over JT!Adam, and Zoo Adam was amazing. But I must say, his looks during 360 killed me. If I wasn't in love before, oh god there is no turning back lol. And I do believe he's going to keep it up for this new era we're embarking on. :hyper:

I showed Mr CK the Old Navy hoodie, and then last night's pics. He was like "whatever. I dont get it. but if it makes you happy..." :lol::lol: So glad I married him. He puts up with the Adam obsession and even encourages it. :up:

More like hairextensions ... LOL

Nice sandwich there :drool: Two men I'd like to spend the afternoon with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom