PGP: Off with the horns, on with the show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Permafrost is pretty amazing stuff. They found the most bizarre things in it and keep finding more. I remember the docu about a complete Mammoth being found inside a huge chunk of permafrost years ago. As a history and biology nerd. I approve of this link.

Aww Yiss, Ajax won. Now they'll have a tiny bit more confidence for tuesday. :lol: And with Messi and so many players of Barca injured we have at least a 5% chance of not losing!!!

:grumpy:

too short a time to post

anyway
\

Happy Dr Who Day 50th Anniversay for all fans:hyper:

chickee-- yupp rt4ememeber you :D

Zu isn't around much either :(
but others have become more regulars

dod-K wooo hooo for travelong!!!
(sorry Dublin job didn't come though)

Please give Middle :love: Eath a big fat hug from me! :wink:

next weerk until then have a great weekend etc :wave::heart:

jj wow 700,000 yr old!!!

:drool: Tonight for dinner a pizza, for dessert home made tiramisu, awesomesauce.
Well, that sounds good! Especially the tiramisu~and home made, no less. Lucky.

If you haven't heard this one yet check it out. It really taps into his r&b side, so pretty (and sexy) ... and the crazy thing is that's a cover of a tune from the 80's country superstars Alabama. But wow.
Awesome song! I just downloaded it. JD's a great singer. Love that r&b/soul sound.

Pfsh, Sicy only put it there! :lol: It's my trick! I posted it in MOTI first!

:applaud: Well then thank YOU. I just saw the sticky post in EYKIW and went from there.

Didn't watch the DW special as I'm sorta over DW right now, may go back and watch it someday as it has Ten in it and I'm a DT girl.

Spent the day shopping. Mailed wing sauce to my father-in-law as an early Xmas gift, picked up a couple freebies at CVS, traded in DVDs at FYE to get a gift card (and thus use it towards Xmas presents for the kids), and then went a bit crazy at Target. THREE transactions, one a grocery one in which I spent more than $50 but paid under $30 as well as earned a $5 gift card, a non-grocery one in which I spent over $25 and only paid $2.30, and bought a baby doll on sale to put away for Lil' Miss. THEN we went to Walmart and picked up the rest of this month's groceries, as well as Christmas PJs for Lil'CK and my 4 yr old nephew (we havent found a set for the baby yet) as per tradition, as well as a few odds and ends, including FREE makeup for me and moneymaker feminine supplies. :D

The tradition began the year we moved back up to OH from FL, and my sis & I each purchase a set of Xmas jammies for all the kids. That way not only do they each get TWO pairs (one from us, one from her), they get them ON Thanksgiving which gives them an entire month to wear them before Christmas! And we even let the kids wear them to Grandma's house on Christmas night when we all get together for dinner and presents. :cute:

So now I have to sit and upload the pics I took of each coupon haul and add it to my blog. :D

:applaud: Well then thank YOU. I just saw the sticky post in EYKIW and went from there.

Didn't watch the DW special as I'm sorta over DW right now, may go back and watch it someday as it has Ten in it and I'm a DT girl.

Spent the day shopping. Mailed wing sauce to my father-in-law as an early Xmas gift, picked up a couple freebies at CVS, traded in DVDs at FYE to get a gift card (and thus use it towards Xmas presents for the kids), and then went a bit crazy at Target. THREE transactions, one a grocery one in which I spent more than $50 but paid under $30 as well as earned a $5 gift card, a non-grocery one in which I spent over $25 and only paid $2.30, and bought a baby doll on sale to put away for Lil' Miss. THEN we went to Walmart and picked up the rest of this month's groceries, as well as Christmas PJs for Lil'CK and my 4 yr old nephew (we havent found a set for the baby yet) as per tradition, as well as a few odds and ends, including FREE makeup for me and moneymaker feminine supplies. :D

The tradition began the year we moved back up to OH from FL, and my sis & I each purchase a set of Xmas jammies for all the kids. That way not only do they each get TWO pairs (one from us, one from her), they get them ON Thanksgiving which gives them an entire month to wear them before Christmas! And we even let the kids wear them to Grandma's house on Christmas night when we all get together for dinner and presents. :cute:

So now I have to sit and upload the pics I took of each coupon haul and add it to my blog. :D

:wave:

I envy your money-saving abilities. :bow:

Also, :cute: about the tradition! I love it!

been watching Top Gear episodes this week as remembered an U2 reference there and found it now :D

Project Free TV - Gorillavid video

around 35:20 :D :lol::D

Having too much time on my hands, watching stuff like this so much more.
Today I saw Topgear too, and random Disney films for the sake of it.
:reject::lmao:

Also listened to Rammstein non stop, so not so innocent in the end.

dod-K wooo hooo for travelong!!!
(sorry Dublin job didn't come though)

Please give Middle :love: Eath a big fat hug from me! :wink:

I think I'm over it now, since I got THE journey comming up :drool:
Its so nice to be planning the whole trip. Seeing the things I'm gonna see in real. Holy Mordor, I'm exited. Will Take plenty of pics and stuff.

You know guys, this thread is going in a pretty nice tempo, especially for a "Iamsickandtiredofwatingyear"

Insomnia strikes, I'm up way too late, and browsing around online for pics.
This just made me LOL. :shifty: Figured I'd screencap and share here.

sizematters.png~original

Clearly I must go sleep now. :crack::lol:

I think Bono knows he can't complain about size, heh. :shifty: except for the short legs maybe.

Okay. There's one thing better than my mother's home made tiramisu as dessert. And that is having the leftovers for breakfast. :drool:

Also, beyond happy this morning because I finally have both my turntable and my laptop hooked up to a proper set of speakers. Honestly I got a little choked up when the Omagh bombing tribute of AIWIY came on.

As much as I love the idea of any U2 member and Chic ..

I find it kind of embarrassing. I really love Nile Rodgers playing and Chic's music is just instant win. And there comes Bono, not even slightly trying to remember a complete sentence, or keeping it even slightly on tempo and tone.. This one is still okish, but the Get Lucky cover is terrible..

On a positive note.
Edge makes it all a whole lot easier for me, doing the funky chicken. :love::cute:
I do appreciate the video and its def. not addressed to you Babyface.
Just ranting.

Bono better be drunk in that vid. :reject:

Keep in mind that it's an afterparty. Silliness over polish seems kind of built into the occasion, and I think the odds of some intoxication are very high. Plus I think it looks like B&E are silly with happiness to be playing together for an audience again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom