PGP - October and it's not just the trees that are stripped bare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For MTE - this was posted on @u2 in the Edge thread. I've never seen this shirt before and thought you might like it - RAWR!

33458_1642385062925_1335782473_31654985_848334_n.jpg

:drool: :combust:

A thousand blessings and a shirt-removing Bono in your bed for that :wink:

Hubby?? Whut hubby?? :love:

NOM!!!!!!!

Drea I :heart: you.

And zoooey omg never seen that before. Wowww.

^:lol:

Adam *so* knew they were still on screen, you can tell by the smirk :wink: He does that deliberately (and can just keep right on doing it! :lol:)

I can't belerive I tried for 2 hours since my ( I guess last post - UNLESS my apology ti Thora got through- even as I got a "failed to oppen Page " messge - to get one here while doing some other stuff.

Gave up. went out. and have tryng to get onhere for the past hour. Bleh!

:wave::wave::wave: hi !

I can't belerive I tried for 2 hours since my ( I guess last post - UNLESS my apology ti Thora got through- even as I got a "failed to oppen Page " messge - to get one here while doing some other stuff.

Gave up. went out. and have tryng to get onhere for the past hour. Bleh!

:wave::wave::wave: hi !

I'm not sure if you'll see this, but I did see your apology, and it's all good. :D

Took this picture from my front yard today. The sky looked amazing :D

yard003.jpg

Wow - that's gorgeous! :love:

:lol:

He carries his hands around in protective casings like David Duchovny's hand model character in Zoolander!

well it looks like maybe i'll be here for a while - don't know.it could go all spotty or totally off again :|

Thora- glad you got my aplogy! :):hug:

Gorgeous, wonderful photo, K! thanjs for showing us!

comet> great, lovely photo of all fourguys at end of concert....do you know which show that was?

Niiice pictures!

I love it when my parents call me, but I hate it when they call right in the middle of a show I'm watching. :angry: :lol: I've missed enough of the show that it's pointless to go back to watching it now. Guess I'll catch up on it tomorrow. :lol: Normally I'd be fine with asking them to call back a little later, but since they're on vacation right now, and are in a different time zone, that's a bit more difficult. I'm a horrible daughter. :reject: :lol:

Took this picture from my front yard today. The sky looked amazing :D

yard003.jpg

WOW! That looks like an Arizona sunset! :love:

^:lol:

Adam *so* knew they were still on screen, you can tell by the smirk :wink: He does that deliberately (and can just keep right on doing it! :lol:)

I thought the exact same thing when I first saw that gif :lol:

This'll be my last thing about my race, I promise. They posted times :hyper: : Times - U2 Feedback

This'll be my last thing about my race, I promise. They posted times :hyper: : Times - U2 Feedback

Woohoo awesome zooey!

That is such a gorgeous sunset. Also looks just like a San Diego sunset. :sexywink: I miss sunsets. I grew up in a house that we saw them every night out our livingroom window, you almost could take them for granted, but not quite... they can always take your breath away no matter what it seems. :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom