PGP - October and it's not just the trees that are stripped bare

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: :| :wave: :| :wave:
I got on for all of 5 mins then got kicked out MAYBE before my post went through but if it did - I had a accidently :grumpy: deleted a major section of type! . Now corrected.

COOL I wanted to see who is going where...

my aim is to get to at least one more show with GA...if it could be 2 that'd be really amazing! But I if at all possible want/NEED to go back down to the Carribean...The Bahahmas and see/walk in the totally clear, light turquoise or teal waters... which might mean only one more show GA.

Philly IS the closest and there for easiest and cheapest to travel. Pitts burg is probably the next expensive, and then Chicargo.
Montreal is way down at the bottom I figure that is almost as expensive as Chicago or more (depending on actual transporation) BUT I Need a Passport , too. Which I'll have IF I can swing The Bahammas (which I'd go at the very end of March or Early April Before hurracaine season :yikes: but right after the Busy Season.
Can you spell B-I-G D-i-s-c-o-u-n-t-s !!!!! :pray:

(Editing to reflect everyone who posted while I was catching up! :lol:)

AMY: Montreal (both), TO, Minny
THORA: Seattle, Montreal2
ZOOEY: Anaheim, Oakland, Chicago
WILD: Chicago , Montreal (both), Toronto & Philly
COMET: Oakland, Anaheim (both), NJ, Minny, Pitts
DG: Seattle, Oakland, Chicago, Montreal(both), TO, Philly, Jersey, Minny, Pittsburgh
MTE: Montreal 1 & 2, Toronto, The Edge whenever possible.
CORI: Seattle, Minneapolis
VP: Chicago, Montreal 1 & 2, Toronto, Pittsburgh, (Philly maybe but unlikely)
KRISTEN: Chicago, Toronto, Montreal (both), Philly, and Minneapolis.
REBEL: Oakland
DREA: Denver (highly likely), SLC (highly likely), Edmonton, Montreal (both), TO, Minny
:wink:

Ha, my entry is slightly pathetic! I need to write the next best-selling novel or something to fund my U2 obsession. :lol:

You aren't pathetic! :hug: I went to only one show during the Vertigo tour. I think I was the last of the bunch in 05 to lose my U2 virginity. :lol:

Oakland is going to rock! :D

DG may have me beat on the number of shows, but if I go to Denver I'll have the earliest one *G* If I can get my hands on a GA I'm THERE, since it's the Sat of Victoria Day weekend :wink:

AMY: Montreal (both), TO, Minny
THORA: Seattle, Montreal2
ZOOEY: Anaheim, Oakland, Chicago
WILD: Chicago , Montreal (both), Toronto & Philly
COMET: Oakland, Anaheim (both), NJ, Minny, Pitts
DG: Seattle, Oakland, Chicago, Montreal(both), TO, Philly, Jersey, Minny, Pittsburgh
MTE: Montreal 1 & 2, Toronto, The Edge whenever possible.
CORI: Seattle, Minneapolis
VP: Chicago, Montreal 1 & 2, Toronto, Pittsburgh, (Philly maybe but unlikely)
KRISTEN: Chicago, Toronto, Montreal (both), Philly, and Minneapolis.
REBEL: Oakland
DREA: Denver (highly likely), SLC (highly likely), Edmonton, Montreal (both), TO, Minny :wink:
DAZZ: NJ, ?Philly (needs GA), [then less of a chance but I'm not giving up till the very end]- either Chicago, Toronto, or Montreal >>
>>"just" :hug: to meet-up, IF not enough $ for a GA.

You aren't pathetic! :hug: I went to only one show during the Vertigo tour. I think I was the last of the bunch in 05 to lose my U2 virginity. :lol:

Oakland is going to rock! :D

I still remember bugging my parents to let me go to one of the shows in 2005... I sulked for a good month when I couldn't. :lol:

DG may have me beat on the number of shows, but if I go to Denver I'll have the earliest one *G* If I can get my hands on a GA I'm THERE, since it's the Sat of Victoria Day weekend :wink:

Wouldn't Denver and SLC be your kind of birthday shows? :hyper:

Dazz, hope you can make it to another show. :) :hug:

U2-360-Rome-2010-ByJK.jpg

Hey, what's this about Bono hating broccoli?

*latetotheparty*

I've never posted in one of these threads, I don't think… :hmm:

Yes indeed, and about, oh, a thousand times more excited than a little kid waiting for Christmas. :hyper:

So excited for you! :hyper: :hyper:
THIS!!!!!

MTE & rebel you will be SOOOOO amazed, happy, and astonished to finally find yourselves there at last !!!!
:hyper::yippie::hyper:
And then you'll be drooling for the rest of the night!:lol::wink:

Kind of like the way I felt about finally seeing them in GA last year !!!!
(after trying to see them up close in concert since 1983...with some of the - not the worst because i got to shows - but absolutely lousiest luck to getting up close, wherepreviously I had seen all my other favorite bands up close at least once often more)

Hey, what's this about Bono hating broccoli?

*latetotheparty*

I've never posted in one of these threads, I don't think… :hmm:

:wave:Hi Rachel!

I don't even remember why we mentioned broccoli in that thread title..isn't that sad?:lol:

Yes! :hyper:

Dazzled- I should bring big, geeky binoculars for the drooling festivities. :lol:

I rented binocs from MSG for the Oct Vertigo show I went to! :D

I was already in row 8 Loge right by The Ramp Adam's side-leading to the Elipse - it was the closet or near to it( a toss up with the Brooklyn MTV show) that I had EVER been for U2 at that point!

I was besides myself with excitement!:hyper::hyper::hyper:

they were still sort of far away when they stayed closer to the center of the stage or went totally to the outer curve of the elipse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom