PGP: Now Interviewing Applicants for World's Best Band....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:evil: ### ################################################################################
################################################################################
################################################################################

:hyper:!!

On the Sympatico main page they have news, sports and entertainment headlines, as well as a box near the top that links to different things... well today one of the three things flashing was "hot trailers to watch", which normally happens around the weekend, with pics of three movies...

Well, on there just now:

Cloverfield
Mad Money
U2 3D

( msn.sympatico.ca for anyone who wants to see *G* Just be patient and it'll show up again)

Last edited:
Saturday's looking nice and lazy so far... I really should have a shower and do something, I suppose :wink:

How's things at your end?

Not too bad. Had a fun drive back from getting the groceries. It had been snowing on the way over, but then got really windy and changed to rain. The roads were :yuck: I wasn't sure we were going to make it up the hill.. but I had Mysterious Ways playing and they kept saying "It's alright, it's alright"

Thankfully my brother is a great driver as well.

Tomorrow I think I'll be starting up with the womens hockey team again :yikes: Could be.. interesting :wink:

Blimey, that sounds like a hairy car ride... glad you made it safely! :hug:

What sort of hockey, ice or normal? Although I guess if it's winter, it's probably ice hockey... :der:
That looks like a dangerous sport :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom