PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

I have no idea.

Something involving Bono (or Edge) (or Larry) (or Adam) (can't be picky) and something inappropriate. I just can't think of anything :wink:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

Hey, people ! Thought about starting a new thread, but figured I'd just quietly pop in here. Just wanting to say hi to everyone-been without a computer the last few months, my mom and I found a new place in town and we've yet to get internet (money was a bit tight there for a time). But now we're starting to even things out, so hopefully we'll be back to having internet again as soon as possible, perhaps within the next month or two. But in the meantime, since I have a moment free, I just wanted to let everyone know what was up and see how you guys are all doing-hopefully all is well with everyone . Looking forward to getting back online as soon as possible-so much happening these past few months, I've been dying to talk about all of it with people here. Soon, I'll be able to.

In the meantime, take care, all, and I'll talk to you again as soon as I possibly can !

Angela

I look forward to seeing you around again soon! I have missed your posts, particularly in the Community thread!

U2's Achtung Baby album have just been remastered without any guitars on it. It certainly takes the edge off it.

:wink:

i'm on the internet nearly all the time, you haven't missed me... fair to say i won't be popping in too much though. just clicking on pleba i feel like a need a shower in methylated spirits

I was going to create the thread title, but I couldn't remember some of the ones we tossed around. I don't think I have the energy to try to catch up from yesterday.

i'm on the internet nearly all the time, you haven't missed me... fair to say i won't be popping in too much though. just clicking on pleba i feel like a need a shower in methylated spirits

Oh come on, we're not that bad. :wink:

:shifty: But about that shower...

oh and uhm, I believe this belongs in here. :shifty:

NSFW!
IMG315.jpg

Still. Damn. damn.

He cannot be THAT oblivious right? like, not noticing and then putting his hand on his belt making it even more obvious.

He's probably very aware and doing it on purpose. :lol:

Still need to figure out when this photo was taken.

Question of the day- Favorite era by band member and why: (and you can't say all - that's lame)

Adam - if I have to go there, I'd say JT. Then maybe 360/Vertigo because he hasn't changed much since then.

Edge:
Pop - he was just badass. Edge is always this nice sweet guy in my mind. I just want to hang out with him and be geeks over technology and music. But Pop....I had other things in mind

Larry:
Elevation - I fell for Larry during the 9-11 telethon. Not sure why that was the moment. I was vacillating between Bono and Edge, but saw Larry and it was exploding hearts.
Pop - He looked pretty damn awesome. I liked the fade and not what he wore on stage - but the casual clothes. He started to get some definition in his chest and arms
UF - His hair was fluffy. I want to run my hands through it. I thought the crewcut in JT era was a bit severe.

Bono
Oh Bono, we've been through a lot you and I

Pop - He just looked lean and mean. He was ready to party and get dirty. It was like he perfected those moves from ZooTV, but now had a bit of whimsy and wisdom behind them. With one look, he could totally eye-f*ck the shit out of you. Sex on a stick.

360 - post surgery. I'll admit that there were times when I thought he was looking rough and bloated during the last 5-6 years. I mourned the loss of that gorgeous creature that lifted my days and lit up my nights. Then came the rebirth of Bono. He rose from the flames wearing leather and that smirk that said, I am going to MAKE you want me again. It was a dare and I tried to resist. Alas, I was not strong enough. I'm your slave, you randy bastard.

JT - He was so sensitive and brooding. The pursed lips. The loose tank tops. The songs about hardship in America. I could listen to him speak in that raspy Brogue for days. And just when you thought he might be too deep and serious, he gives you that smirk. You know the one. And when he smirks, his eyes join in and you want to laugh with him....and then rip his homeless man clothes off. It helped that seemed to be sweaty through most of this period whether it was real (on stage) or fake (RHMT video).

Zoo - We got a glimpse of that devilish side in JT. Well, he put that side of the years. Leather pants! Boots of shiny leather! Dyed black hair! And those moves! Where did he buy them from? This is NOT the Conspiracy of Hope tour! And he was everywhere - such a media whore. And I lapped up every interview, magazine, TV special. This is when I first saw him in the flesh - and I have never walked right since. :shifty:

You can tell, I am BORED!

Back
Top Bottom