PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was just typing a packing slip for one of today's shipments and instead of typing "Crossdock for MRSF-East" I replaced the D in dock with a c. I believe I shouldn't be sneaking a look at Bono pictures at work.

Jumping late on the bandwagon (got up late, creepy dreams, U2 was stalking me and I did not enjoy it...what is wrong with me? damn damn damn)

Question of the day- Favorite era by band member and why:

Adam: I'd have to say Rattle & Hum. Watch that movie again and see how he humps his guitar. Used to disturb me but now I kind of watch and drool. A close second win would be October era. He's so poofy and alone...

Edge: Is this really that difficult. Lovetown. Lovetown. Lovetown. Pirate Edge. With his magical guitar too. ZooTV Edge is another close second because he'd finally mastered the art of eyesex.

Larry: You know me. Anywhere from 1980-1983 I'd pounce on him. :shifty: Of course, I'd pounce on him anyways. It's probably for his better good he was in Moncton instead of Howth...:giggle: To quote from Grace (in ways she probably did not intend :wink:) Larry is sex on a stick...Also, there's something about that hair. It's so fluffy. Between his voice and his hair (not to mention everything else) he'd be pretty good at distracting me. I wouldn't be able to concentrate on a single word.

Bono: Joshua Tree. :drool: The long hair. The sweat. The intense stare. The voice as he talks on and on about why America's being such a shitty country in terms of politics, and sometimes Ireland. The way he looks straight at you and it seems so bad even though he's so good.

:lol: You're into Pirate Edge? Well that's a first I've heard that. It certainly is an interesting style. I wonder what their stylist in that era was on.

:lol: You're into Pirate Edge? Well that's a first I've heard that. It certainly is an interesting style. I wonder what their stylist in that era was on.

The only Edge I'm into, really :giggle: aside from 90s!Edge (he's just too cute in the rest of the 80s to think about in any way dirty :shifty:) It seems to be going around like a virus...

Yo ho, yo ho! *swigs from bottle*

Okay, so there's this crazy lady that I have to work with every now and then, and I think I've posted some of her emails. She cannot spell and her grammar is horrid. I don't know how she has the job she does. :lol:

Anyway, here is part of today's gem:

Hi [my name], I could kindly have [redacted name, badly spelled and instead of ' she used ; before the s] phone number.
Sorry about that.
Many thanks.

Why is she sorry? But then she's thankful? :lol: :tsk: Gotta love it!

The only Edge I'm into, really :giggle: aside from 90s!Edge (he's just too cute in the rest of the 80s to think about in any way dirty :shifty:) It seems to be going around like a virus...
Ah I have the same, though my only Edge is PopEdge. Iv'e a weakness for the 'stache baby. :wink:
Edge is cute, and he seems like a guy I could have great conversations with. but.. that's just it.
OMG Louanne has just sent me an email saying if i don't pay her what i owe her by 26th Aug(difference between Montreal & Toronto hotel) she'll get her lawyer onto me :angry:

BITCH
What the Fap? :| Seriously, she's going lawyer? There's something deeply wrong with that bitch.

I have one thing to say about this Louanne person:

Christ, what an asshole.

Also, as soon as GraceRyan said "PopBono ... eyef*ck .... sex on a stick," I immediately thought of this picture. So thank you for sharing the same thought, GG.

bonobw.jpg

I mean my god.

Here's a little something to cheer you up Wild :hug: Anji filmed it from Toronto, lots of good Bono shots :drool:

Ps. I swear Larry is looking right at where we were standing from 0:30-0:43. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking :wink: I'd bet money on it though, look at his eyes :shifty: It's was the horns, they grab attention :sexywink:

U2 Beautiful Day Toronto 11th July 2011 - YouTube

Thanks hun :hug:

I bet he was , EVERYONE could see them including the International Space Station :lmao:

I have one thing to say about this Louanne person:

Christ, what an asshole.

Also, as soon as GraceRyan said "PopBono ... eyef*ck .... sex on a stick," I immediately thought of this picture. So thank you for sharing the same thought, GG.

I mean my god.

That just is THE one pic. Someone suggested he looks like a wifebeater there. Well. I wouldn't kick that outta bed. Heck no. :combust:

Back
Top Bottom