PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:cute:

Today I get to go on another field trip to look at one more venue for our Christmas party. I'm really hoping that the place we go to today will be super fabulous and that we can use their space, because there were issues with all the ones we went to yesterday. They were either kinda on the small side, their staff was rude to us, or it just looked run down. :sigh: It's so damn difficult!! :lol:

Oh to be that bottle of water :shifty:

user65859_pic2678_1313537520.jpg

My mind wanders when I'm bored at work...

:cute:

Today I get to go on another field trip to look at one more venue for our Christmas party. I'm really hoping that the place we go to today will be super fabulous and that we can use their space, because there were issues with all the ones we went to yesterday. They were either kinda on the small side, their staff was rude to us, or it just looked run down. :sigh: It's so damn difficult!! :lol:

Have fun :hug:

http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details?id=7806

It's here. The DVD starts with a very grainy version of the Kmart press conference and then the MTV version. Then a few interviews on top of the hotel with MTV and some other news outfits. I think VOB 4 is where Kurt Loder's interview on the opening of POP begin. When I saw the extreme close up of a shadeless Bono, I nearly passed out. My dace looked like this:
6058098560_1e3f29b201_o.png

Thanks, I saw that. Am still trying to find just that video, since I have pretty much all the other things. Is this torrent 1 file or are they separate? :hmm: And which clip is it?

So, I'm going through the all Bono eras that I've missed. I was sort of present for Pop - but I think I was so deep in myself, I missed U2 as a whole. Elevation, I was a Larry/Edge gal, so Elevation Bono was largely ignored. I think if he hadn't grown his hair into some bizarre version of a mullet (I like ES hair - I could have lived with that) I might have felt different. He also seemed very preachy which was a bit of a turn off. But I found this....
U2 ROOFTOP PERFORMANCE OF NEW YORK AT MTV-TRL - YouTube

Also seems like Elevation Bono was the last time the man took a straight razor to his face.

I'll have to be selective when I get to Vertigo Bono. There was so much bad going on there. But what I can say? I was no raving beauty then either. Maybe he's looking at pictures of me thinking, Ugh...long brown hair in a pony HAS to go. 2011 Amy is so much better. ZOMG Thank gods she took up running.

I'll have to be selective when I get to Vertigo Bono. There was so much bad going on there. But what I can say? I was no raving beauty then either. Maybe he's looking at pictures of me thinking, Ugh...long brown hair in a pony HAS to go. 2011 Amy is so much better. ZOMG Thank gods she took up running.

2005 wasn't very flattering to me either. But I was preggers with Lil CK #1 then so yeah. (Actually it wasn't so bad until mid-way through, and then I just kinda exploded and my stomach went from cute bump to HUGE HOUSE LIKE STRUCTURE lol)

I thank the gods that I went to a tiny high school in an itty bitty township. It meant no uniforms.

:up:

I used to drive my friends nuts in senior year because my high school was Catholic and called St. Patrick's High School and our uniforms had clovers on the shirts. So I always bugged my friends and said that if for some reason U2 came to my town and wanted to visit a high school, they'd pick ours because it was Irish :wink:

Ya I'm crazy

We're seriously tempted to just name him after the band and be done with it. :lol:

Mr CK has also told me I have full permission to make him Ad's namesake IF he is born on Mar 13th (highly unlikely though since I'm due the 1st)

What order would you have them in?

Uhhh my boss is driving me nuts again this morning :gah:

Yesterday she told me to get ahold of this lady who had details regarding an event that we're planning. I tried to contact that lady but found out she's on holidays until August 26th, as is her secretary.

So I emailed my boss three times (because she wasn't answering me) to let her know that lady was on holidays and couldn't be reached.

This morning I have an email waiting for me from her asking me what happened with that lady and why I didn't send her the details of what she said.

Like wtf?? I emailed you three freakin times about that!!

Hope you get another job soon :hug:, your boss seems so weird :uhoh:

Here is your therapy.

6057541727_64d5655ca6_o.png

6058088668_b27740967a_o.png

6057541397_321ba85457_o.png

The hair might be short, but the eyes are so blue.

*runs back to bunk , knocking a bemused NI out the way * :drool: :shifty:

:up:

I used to drive my friends nuts in senior year because my high school was Catholic and called St. Patrick's High School and our uniforms had clovers on the shirts. So I always bugged my friends and said that if for some reason U2 came to my town and wanted to visit a high school, they'd pick ours because it was Irish :wink:

Ya I'm crazy

My graduating class was a bit over 100 (I think like 117 maybe?:hmm:), and was one of the biggest ones in years. :reject:

What order would you have them in?
We haven't thought that far. Also possible names include song/album related names. We've got 6 more months to go, so no 'real' rush yet! :lol:

Yeah, so CK, your kids will be about how many years apart? I'm thinking of this for my future. I'm looking at 4.5 to 5 years right now. Not on the plan, but what can you do?

We have no U2 inspired boy names. I don't mind Joshua, but it would sound weird with the middle name Albert. I think we were settled on James for the first name. Though, I do like Liam as well.

If we had another girl, we'd have Grace and Gloria.

My graduating class was a bit over 100 (I think like 117 maybe?:hmm:), and was one of the biggest ones in years. :reject:

We haven't thought that far. Also possible names include song/album related names. We've got 6 more months to go, so no 'real' rush yet! :lol:

:lol:

If we'd have had kids the first boy would have been "Joshua Paul David" as we both have a brother Paul :grumpy: and a girl would have been "Grace Jessica Marie"

I like to pretend he actually regards me in anyway. Like on his iPad he has a folder marked AR with 7000 photos of me. Which would be creepy because I do not think 7000 photos of me have been taken to my knowledge.

Maybe he has a "Hot Pleba Girls" with sub folders for all of us in era order :lmao:

I went to a Catholic school , an all girls convent connected one!!

I remember when we started a nun told us that if we sat on the same seat as a boy had on a bus we could get pregnant :lol: , we spent the rest of the year (until we were taught the truth) either avoiding sitting on the bus or sitting on our bags ....

Maybe he has a "Hot Pleba Girls" with sub folders for all of us in era order :lmao:

I remember when we started a nun told us that if we sat on the same seat as a boy had on a bus we could get pregnant :lol: , we spent the rest of the year (until we were taught the truth) either avoiding sitting on the bus or sitting on our bags ....

:lol: Gotta love insane "you'll get pregnant by doing this!" stories. I don't have any, because my parents were pretty nonchalant and straight forward with me, so I knew all about sex (okay, not EVERYTHING) from a young age. :lol:

I lived in a small town from age 10-18, so my graduating class was about 120, which was pretty big for that town.

Yeah, so CK, your kids will be about how many years apart? I'm thinking of this for my future. I'm looking at 4.5 to 5 years right now. Not on the plan, but what can you do?

We have no U2 inspired boy names. I don't mind Joshua, but it would sound weird with the middle name Albert. I think we were settled on James for the first name. Though, I do like Liam as well.

If we had another girl, we'd have Grace and Gloria.

Clinton will be 6 when the new baby arrives next year (he turns 5 in November). Also of help, he will be starting kindergarten in 2 weeks (SOB!!) and most of the schools 'round here have all-day kindergarten. So that'll be nice for some one-on-one time w/the new baby.

:lol::lol:

I had Leah picked out for a girl (for Lar, Edge, Ad', and "H" for Hewson for Bono) but I don't care much for the name Paul, so naming him for Bono is out.

That's awesome! You should like of a boy name like that with the different U2 letters.

Back
Top Bottom