PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was surprised I didn't lose it in Moncton. I was choked up the whole show but I wasn't actually crying. I almost lost it during BD, Scarlet, and 40. I think I was just in shock of knowing it was the last show. I felt so bad for Val. She was balling her eyes out. I knew I'd be like that eventually after it hit me and it did once I got home. I was crying for like 2 days. It was a mixture of sadness and happiness though. I was sad that it was over but I was just so happy that I got to experience that last show.

It was a weird feeling seeing them all leave the stage during 40 knowing that was the last time the claw would be used too.

:sad: I can't imagine the sobbing mess I would've been if I were actually there. Just reading your post makes me teary eyed again. Bloody hell when did I get so sentimental?

At least you saw 40. That's got to be one of the most special moments of the tour.

Here is your therapy.

I need to get these on PB. They are Flickr which I have on private.

6057550455_b711da748a_o.png

6057549961_450ca34958_o.png

6058095634_1aa208ecd9_o.png

6058094524_6913255559_o.png

6058100920_d4fe9c2e94_o.png

6057541727_64d5655ca6_o.png

6058088668_b27740967a_o.png

6057541397_321ba85457_o.png

The hair might be short, but the eyes are so blue.

The smile is amazing. :love: And even with the short haired ones, he has a beard, so that wins for me. Irony he has more hair on his lips than on his temples. :wink:

I really need to see this clip.

:sad: I can't imagine the sobbing mess I would've been if I were actually there. Just reading your post makes me teary eyed again. Bloody hell when did I get so sentimental?

At least you saw 40. That's got to be one of the most special moments of the tour.

It was epic!

I was all nervous after MOS because I didn't know if that was gonna be the end. Then they started up OOC and everyone was freaking! After that, you could tell everyone wanted 40. There was this unspoken feeling of everyone hoping for that song. Adam moved over to Edge's side and we all lost it!! I couldn't believe it. I have goosebumps right now while I'm thinking about it and typing this. I was numb. I can't describe the feeling. Then they all went off and reality set in that we wouldn't see them again. Larry came over to talk after his drum solo and then he went off and I was like "omg they're really gone" :ohmy: :crack:

I had the choked up feeling the whole show too. I felt it when they walked on the stage. There's always that moment when they first appear in front of me that I can't belive they are there in flesh and blood. After 18 shows, you would think I'd lose that feeling.

Streets always chokes me up. There is something about Edge's opening chords that NEVER fails to give me goosebumps. I felt sad during WOWY and MOS. I think I was mostly nervous. Would be get something special? Would we be rewarded for hauling ourselves there and standing/sitting in the rain all day?

How I didn't get sick, I'll never know.

This makes me want to see that video so badly. :sad: To finally see Edge walk over to grab a bass and Adam go for guitar.

But the thought chokes me up already. Perhaps I'll do it tonight, when I'm alone in my room or something. I doubt this would be an easy one to explain when someone asks why I'm crying! :lol:

I had the choked up feeling the whole show too. I felt it when they walked on the stage. There's always that moment when they first appear in front of me that I can't belive they are there in flesh and blood. After 18 shows, you would think I'd lose that feeling.

Streets always chokes me up. There is something about Edge's opening chords that NEVER fails to give me goosebumps. I felt sad during WOWY and MOS. I think I was mostly nervous. Would be get something special? Would we be rewarded for hauling ourselves there and standing/sitting in the rain all day?

How I didn't get sick, I'll never know.

You dodged the Bono Mono :wink: I had it bad for about a week. I'm still coughing a little. Probably because I spent 2 nights with no sleep in a wet, muddy, cold tent.

I know that feeling too Amy. I freaked out during the opening song everytime!! I don't think that "OMG there's really here" feeling will go away. :sexywink:

This makes me want to see that video so badly. :sad: To finally see Edge walk over to grab a bass and Adam go for guitar.

But the thought chokes me up already. Perhaps I'll do it tonight, when I'm alone in my room or something. I doubt this would be an easy one to explain when someone asks why I'm crying! :lol:

Watch it GG. It's a wonderful video. We all did and survived :wink:

Oh the Bono Mono is strong within me. And I wasn't even there! :lol:

Right now most of my cold has passed, but I'm coughing like a mofo. I have a dreading feeling that my bronchitis is back. :crack:

I'll live. It doesn't bother me that much as I've been sick so many times this year it's nothing new. Just sleeping is a pain as the coughing keeps me awake.

it's nice weather out, I'm going to sit in the sun for a while. :wave: See ya later

The smile is amazing. :love: And even with the short haired ones, he has a beard, so that wins for me. Irony he has more hair on his lips than on his temples. :wink:

I really need to see this clip.

http://u2torrents.com/torrents-details?id=7806

It's here. The DVD starts with a very grainy version of the Kmart press conference and then the MTV version. Then a few interviews on top of the hotel with MTV and some other news outfits. I think VOB 4 is where Kurt Loder's interview on the opening of POP begin. When I saw the extreme close up of a shadeless Bono, I nearly passed out. My dace looked like this:
6058098560_1e3f29b201_o.png

Okay, I'll send you the spreadsheet to check on addresses. You think you are bored now....

This is why I take a brain break and write.

Right now, I'm trying to watch that I am First special that aired on ABC a few weeks ago. Bono was on it (for like a nanosecond).

Right now, I still trying to find the Bono interview on this program. So far I see will.i.am and a bunch of teens with robots.

Back
Top Bottom