PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I don't get around much anymore. The Temple Bar (which was my other hangout) has pretty much died, so yeah. I venture into a few other threads here and there, but mostly I'm in here these days.

I know there are lots of picture threads, but I've just figured I'll get sucked into a huge wormhole of picture-y goodness and will never come up for air. :lol: So I avoid.

Ooh but what a good place to get sucked into. :lol:

:hug:

GR can you remind which video your POP screencaps came from? I know someone who's going to ask me so I might as well be prepared. :wink:

Ooh but what a good place to get sucked into. :lol:

:hug:

And if Wild were here, she'd have a field day with that post. :giggle:

I should really have a look sometime. Just not when I'm at work, though. :wink:

Oof. I had all these grand intentions of going to bed at a decent hour. I turned off the Gilmore Girls DVD's about an hour ago, and closed most of my internet tabs, yet here I am still up and it's nearing 11:30. :tsk: Oh well, at least tomorrow's Friday! :D

And on that note, it's time for me to finish shutting down and actually go to bed. G'night! :hug:

Here you go. Photobucket hasn't removed it, yet. :rolleyes:

bonorattler.jpg

However they did remove my gif of the dancing banana. :doh: seriously guys???

bananadancefast.gif

:lol: Nice to see that Photofuckit has more class than Imageshack.

Hey :wave:

I've been pretty quiet on here the last few days (thanks to dealing with landlords and repairs and adult life BLEH), but the a/c is fixed and they're TRYING to sort the oven problem out. We had someone here yesterday morning but whatever they did didn't work, as the oven malfunctioned again last night. :doh:

GOOD NEWS HOWEVER. I had my 3 month prenatal checkup yesterday - and...it's very likely that I've got a little baby boy in there!

The doctor says baby & I both look wonderful, and just this week I've started to notice a wee bump that DOESNT look like I've had one too many cookies!

So here's to a whole new round of Adamling jokes, because heaven knows I need a good laugh or two to help me forget all about this week's slew of busted appliances. :lol:

We're seriously tempted to just name him after the band and be done with it. :lol:

Mr CK has also told me I have full permission to make him Ad's namesake IF he is born on Mar 13th (highly unlikely though since I'm due the 1st)

:shifty: That'd be an interesting coincidence! Who knows. But at least it's the same month right?

:shifty: That'd be an interesting coincidence! Who knows. But at least it's the same month right?

Yeah, same month. Although something tells me I probably have a February baby on my hands. (The firstborn was a week early, making him a Nov. one instead of a Dec. one)

I haven't said anything to Mr CK yet, but
I had a dream yesterday where Ad' told me to name him Jacob. Does that make me crazy? :crack: :reject:

Galeongirl said:
:sad: What the feck happened to his haaaair????

:scream: :panic:

It was an interview right as Popmart started so I think it was freshly shorn.
Comet those screencaps are from the torrent posted a few days ago. I'll get the link when I'm at work. I'll be making a ton and maybe getting them up on my photobucket for all to enjoy. Those are courtesy of Tara. I did get to download another file of Pop stuff too.

Yeah, same month. Although something tells me I probably have a February baby on my hands. (The firstborn was a week early, making him a Nov. one instead of a Dec. one)

I haven't said anything to Mr CK yet, but
I had a dream yesterday where Ad' told me to name him Jacob. Does that make me crazy? :crack: :reject:
:giggle: That's odd. I wonder where he got the name Jacob from!

It was an interview right as Popmart started so I think it was freshly shorn.
Comet those screencaps are from the torrent posted a few days ago. I'll get the link when I'm at work. I'll be making a ton and maybe getting them up on my photobucket for all to enjoy. Those are courtesy of Tara. I did get to download another file of Pop stuff too.

:sad: It's so close to Baldie. So close.

That reminds me. I should watch A Year in Pop, now I finally got the full version. :shifty:

Exactly 1 year ago I hopped to a train heading to Helsinki, just 3½ hours after my knee surgery to watch some Irish boys :sexywink:

Loaded with hospital meds, my brother, sister and mom trying to stop me from going, but no way in hell i would miss that :coocoo:
Asked in hospital when I´m getting out and doc said friday afternoon, I said, noooo waayy, I got hotel booked in Helsinki and I´m going to see U2 tomo and on saturday,
if I only had a camera to take a photo of his face when really made him realize that no1 could stop me from going :coocoo:
He gave me painkillers and few syringes for pain to take with me and said, try to rest your leg while sitting in concert and I replied:
Sitting ?? I´m doin GA and going totally nuts there lol, by that point he just looked at me and said nothing :whistle::lmao:

Hopped to train and took few beers and slept all the way to Helsinki, next morning I was really in pain and had to take a painkiller syringe and that made me smile without a reason :ohmy::wink:
Went and lined up around 5 pm and shortly got in and bought some merch and ate something and then found a spot halfway between soundboard and stage and during the gig I somehow lost my crouches :scratch:

same story on saturday and on monday back to hospital for another operation :lol: :rockon::eek:

:giggle: That's odd. I wonder where he got the name Jacob from!

:sad: It's so close to Baldie. So close.

That reminds me. I should watch A Year in Pop, now I finally got the full version. :shifty:

Did you download the torrent as well?

I don't mind the crew cut back then. I don't think it would work now. I think the length he has it now is good.

Did you download the torrent as well?

I don't mind the crew cut back then. I don't think it would work now. I think the length he has it now is good.

I only downloaded the AYIP part, not the New York stuff. :)

I didn't mind the short hair, but there's only two Bonos that creep the shite out of me. BaldyBono and GrannyBono.

Here you go. Photobucket hasn't removed it, yet. :rolleyes:

bonorattler.jpg

However they did remove my gif of the dancing banana. :doh: seriously guys???

bananadancefast.gif

Laughing like Beavis and Butthead right now. Sure hope that's not true to life. Kinda weird looking. Smirk

Lmao. I don't have it saved. :lol: You're going to have to wait for Comet to get here then. Or maybe I can find it though an Interference Search.

Back
Top Bottom