PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was 18 and starting college.

I was ill today and stayed in bed watching movies. My head still hurts. Cannot get rid of this headache. UGH.

Can't catch up with 31 pages. I briefly enjoyed the era early in the thread:
Adam: meh - maybe JT/Rattle n Hum
Bono: Pop for sure
Edge: Pop or now
Larry: I can't decide!!!!!! But, gun to my head, I'd say Elevation.

GR, I hope you feel better tomorrow.

The theatre job was posted today - I'll have my application in by WEdnesday at the latest.

Oh and in 1989 I was 16 - I'd just started boarding school. Now I have to go back thru the read to figure out why we're talking about 1989.

rattler.jpg

:wink:

Wait they are removing ART?? :ohmy: :lol:

Where are the screencaps that Comet made of shadeless wet Bono? ::scream::scream:

Are they gone?

Here you go. Photobucket hasn't removed it, yet. :rolleyes:

bonorattler.jpg

However they did remove my gif of the dancing banana. :doh: seriously guys???

bananadancefast.gif

Not to get all "non-Bono" on you guys, but man, this job application is super intense! He wants not ONE but TWO personal statements. :crack: srsly - personal statements will be the death of me :crack:

Please resume normal perversion...

You need to get out more often! :lol:

:reject: Unlike those of us who venture in the far off lands... of other places on Interference. :sigh: :wink:

:lol: I don't get around much anymore. The Temple Bar (which was my other hangout) has pretty much died, so yeah. I venture into a few other threads here and there, but mostly I'm in here these days.

I know there are lots of picture threads, but I've just figured I'll get sucked into a huge wormhole of picture-y goodness and will never come up for air. :lol: So I avoid.

Back
Top Bottom