PGP: No, YOU come up with the thread title!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I, on the other hand, had an extremely good view of wet-and-starting-to-take-his-shirt-off-as-he-went-down-the-stairs Adam, and an even better view of wet, shirtless and nearly-making-me-join-the-puddles-in-the-pit Adam... :drool::ohmy::hyper::heart::combust::faint:

So THAT'S what was on my shoes when I got back to the hotel!!! This explains Everything!!:wave:

Holy shit. :crack: fight going down outside on my street right now. Sounds like someone's going to kill someone. :uhoh: Wondering if I should call the police but I'll bet someone already has. Unfortunately it's not exactly something new from that house. :|

Holy shit. :crack: fight going down outside on my street right now. Sounds like someone's going to kill someone. :uhoh: Wondering if I should call the police but I'll bet someone already has. Unfortunately it's not exactly something new from that house. :|

Call the police :| what if someone hasn't?

No, that was my house. My guess is that is a live re-enactment of what went down over text between me and my mother.

Call the cops.... worst the cops will do is tell you "Yes, thank you. Someone else has reported this also."

No, that was my house. My guess is that is a live re-enactment of what went down over text between me and my mother.
I'm sorry, but this made me giggle. :reject:

It's actually been proven that most people think someone else is calling the police/for help when there's a problem and then no-one does :| I forget what it's called...

not to change the subject, but back to the subject of Pop

http://www.ioffer.com/img/item/141/162/171/dg08.jpg (won't let me embed :sad: )

Ooo. Shiny. Rainbow. :drool: Eyesex.

Let me try embedding...
dg08.jpg

LOL! (sorry!)

That is gang-bang-eye-sexing.

:lmao:

Thanks guys. By the time I was going to call there was a police helicopter circling low over our house, and a few minutes later about 5 squad cars parked out front. I had just seen a dude run like hell from the scene a few minutes before that so hopefully the helicopter spotted him.

LOL yeah. :wink:

Some of the people who live there seem very nice. But unfortunately there's most likely drug business going on that causes problems. The worst part is that kids live there too. :sigh:
Oh, poor kids....

Whoa. I just noticed Larry in all of this :drool: I could stare at that forever...

And Adam, Y U wearing sunglasses? Grr.

Indeed.
Larry is very :drool: in that picture....

And did anyone notice the headlines under their picture? The one about Marilyn Manson makes me giggle. (I'm good at multi-tasking: I can :drool: over the pop era boys AND read the headlines :wink:)

Adam is blocking is eye-sexing from me. He knows how I feel about him.
Adam is in that image?

You're being cock-blocked.

How rude.
:lol:

:laugh:

I suppose I don't need to have him eyesex me.

Still ruins the continuity of the picture though...
This

Oh, poor kids....

Larry is very :drool: in that picture....

And did anyone notice the headlines under their picture? The one about Marilyn Manson makes me giggle. (I'm good at multi-tasking: I can :drool: over the pop era boys AND read the headlines :wink:)

Adam is in that image?

:lol:

This

How on earth can you multitask? The look Larry is giving! That is one stare he's got.

:laugh:

I know right!? I felt so bad for him that night! But he still manages to look :drool: in the pics :shifty:

Ok it's almost 4:30am here, I need to go to bed. :doh: :shifty:

I need to vent:

So I'm going to Minneapolis next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for a concert/trip. I booked this trip and bought the tickets before I started my summer job. My boss is giving me a hard time about being off those couple of days next week.

Okay first of all, I sit here day in and day out. I barely have any work to do. This past week she's been away, I've had maybe an hour of work for the whole week. She's off until Tuesday and then she goes away on vacation again on Friday (one of the days I need off). Basically she's acting like I need to be here 24/7 when in reality, she doesn't even need someone to work this job because there is no work. She emails me this morning and tells me that I took more time off this summer then she expected. Okay well during the interview I told her exactly what days I needed off and she said that was okay. Why did she hire me then?? :angry:

I'm just pissed because she's like "Oh I could really use you in the office next week on those days." Why? so I can sit here and stare into space while you're on vacation again. Grrrr :angry:

I certainly want to! :wink: Single tickets don't go on sale until September 2nd, all the package-buying people have to get theirs first... I've had good luck with the three movies I've done the rush line for (Across The Universe - the gala! - It Might Get Loud and The Promise: The Making of The Darkness On The Edge Of Town), so if I don't get a ticket I'll do that. There hasn't been any word on whether the boys will show up as yet, but given the past week for poor Adam it doesn't surprise me... plus the "expected celebrities" list doesn't usually come out until closer to the festival.

If they show up, you should totally go :hyper:

Yes, and we did lazy GA!:wink:

:rockon:

Oh, I am having a shitty night. There is not one person I have not fought with. First, my mom sucks the big one. I'm annoyed and have been pushed. Then Grace went to reach for dog food near the stove that had boiling water and both parents freaked. Well, that set off a fight between my husband and Grace. Then that set off a fight between him and I. After fighting with my mom, sister, husband.....I lost my shit. Let's just say that my little pinky hurts now.

Ever have those moments where you think, why was I put here?

:hug: Hope things are better this morning.

Ooo. Shiny. Rainbow. :drool: Eyesex.

Let me try embedding...
dg08.jpg

Ooooooh purdy :drool:

I need to vent:

So I'm going to Minneapolis next Thursday, Friday, and Saturday for a concert/trip. I booked this trip and bought the tickets before I started my summer job. My boss is giving me a hard time about being off those couple of days next week.

Okay first of all, I sit here day in and day out. I barely have any work to do. This past week she's been away, I've had maybe an hour of work for the whole week. She's off until Tuesday and then she goes away on vacation again on Friday (one of the days I need off). Basically she's acting like I need to be here 24/7 when in reality, she doesn't even need someone to work this job because there is no work. She emails me this morning and tells me that I took more time off this summer then she expected. Okay well during the interview I told her exactly what days I needed off and she said that was okay. Why did she hire me then?? :angry:

I'm just pissed because she's like "Oh I could really use you in the office next week on those days." Why? so I can sit here and stare into space while you're on vacation again. Grrrr :angry:

That's so frustrating! I'm annoyed on your behalf! :fist:

Hopefully you can forget about her and enjoy your time off. You did everything right. It's her problem that she's all of a sudden having, so if she wants to get her underwear all in a knot, well, sucks to be her. People like that are so aggravating. It's like she's trying to go on a power trip or something. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom