PGP - Never Tear Us Apart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish my lost cell phone could phone me from where I think I left it and tell me where it is. Now that would be a neat trick. :wink:

redhotswami said:

:ohmy: its like "noooo, cant we just watch for 5 more minutes?"

:lol:

I argue with it :lol: sometimes it does it once and I'm like ' :grumpy: ' but then other times it'll do it two or three times before it finally shuts off and I'm all ':madwife: '

dazzledbylight said:

itWAS........bothfunny ashellandcreepy.............
someonesaidthat it was somethingthat couldhappen.but RARE............

AH NOW.that'snotquiteasweirdasitfirstsounds............

I I v;e noticed fromtimetotime that when iturn certsainthings off.........haven't noticed it reccently............... that the function might goin fora fewmoreseconds..........

MAYBE depending the few seconds of Electrons STILLin the wire get towhich ever device andpower themforas fewseconds more.

THAT's the onlything icould figure out toexplan that!!!! :lol:

no that is a good explanation! that is whwat my coworkers tried to tell me. but i was convinced the computer was trying to kill me, and refused to repair it.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I remember when we first got this computer, I turned it on.....and it spoke!! :yikes:
I jumped 3 feet in the air. :lol:

idon'trememberwhether it was youirDis................

failryearlieron.it wasthe actaullyactionbutalsohowshepresenteditinthepoist............

Somefavtvprogramcameon......losttrackofthetimeOR was on st sa diferent time ......X :ohmy: runs across half theroom hiting the remote buton,

NOTHING happens and she "screams"s "NNNNoooooooooooo
!" and threw the remote axcrossthe room

and then -iguess-wnttoturnthe TV on herself {yourself?] i thinkit was dis,,notsure :lol:

got about 9 minsleft...............

question...i tried togwetheinfoonit's officialsitebut it didn't actauillyhaveitplainly stated,,

ARE the GramiesSTILLbeing heldin NYC..............??

daz wirh dig- camwaiting forthe'boys'toarrive!!!!!!!!hyper: :drool: :hyper:

that it :uhoh:

IF it's NOT a blizzardoutside the WAldorf Astoria Hotel

OR
:( NOT in nyc1

anyonme know?

dazz, they might alternate between NYC and LA, or might be in LA. I don't know for sure either. I'm surprised the official site wouldn't make it clearer?

redhotswami said:
hmm...i have no idea dazz, i'm sorry. i haven't really kept up with it :reject:

oph that'sok :)

Ijust remembered...........b/c imissedthemgoing into the Waldorf in ? oh one year when they were upfor gramies.Igues yeah winter 2005 before thetour started but after the brooklyn show..right..

SO i wanted tohave a another chance!

:wink: whowouldn't espNOWwith a L'ildidcamicakepopaaway at thephotosw!!!!!!!!!!!1111 thenchecklater,in steadofbeingSOOOOOcarefulb/cnotmuch money forprocessing the film...........

AdamCOSE6s143.jpg

Back
Top Bottom