PGP-moving slow but steady!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm such a procrastinator. I really should have bought her present several weeks ago, but ah well. At least I get to go shopping. That's always fun! :D

Okay ladies, I'm off. See you all later! :hug:

sami0201 said:

:crazy: :hug: It's too bad I'm only my my 3rd day of stat class. :lol:

Yeah, I think you'd need another 4 or 5 years of it. :lol: It's so funny, S is helping me, and he struggles with some of it! We were doing stuff today, and he had to keep going to the help pages, and trying things over and over...and it's his job! :crazy: It's hard! :angry:

VintagePunk said:
I left it up for Sarah - she hates that man with a passion!! She'll be amused. :lol:

:lol:

I haven't watched one in forever either. PopMart sounds good. :drool: I don't even think I have any Pop shows, actually. :hmm:

I cannot wait for ZooTV to come out on dvd next month. :combust: Imagine, ZooTV in surround sound. :drool:

VP :lol: I just let my brother eat my pizza, I have no appetite for some reason. :huh:

Oh and something so weird! Me and my 3 best friends all got a visit from our monthly friend in the past 2 days. 2 of us got it on one day, and 2 of us on the next day. We were so freaked out. :lol: Good thing we're not all hanging out together!! :ohmy: :wink:

Hi SG :hug:

DG, i have stuff, I'm just too tired to make it. I thought of an egg salad sandwich a while ago, something fairly effortless, I went out to make it, and the pot I use was dirty, so I gave up. :lmao:

I think I need to sleep...

If Sarah would call for a ride, there's a place near where she is where I could pick something up :drool: but she'll probably choose tonight to stay out late. :angry:

It's been a long, crazy week. Some nights I haven't been able to sleep, and then others when i could have slept, I've had to stay up late to work. I have to do a remote log-on to the computer in our office at school to use the stats program, and I can only do that after 6 pm. Last night I was up till 4:30 am working, then had to get up at 8:30 for school, and I didn't get home till around 5:30. Things like that. Plus, what I'm working on is insanely hard and frustrating.

How are you? :)

Sounds like a tough week VP :yes: I hope you can get some rest this weekend

I've had a long week, too :yawn: held a yard sale the last two days, took the youth group on a trip Tuesday, had that job interview Monday ... on top of the usual sorts of things - plus a little family drama with my cousin (the fifteen year old who was spending her days with us because she got into some trouble and the court said she had to have supervision at all times - she snuck out and got herself so drunk/stoned that her mom found her passed out in the hallway Manday morning)

I'm so happy to be sitting down here in front of the computer, watching a movie and relaxing :happy:

Hey, Plebans. :hug:

daygloeyes2 said:
ok there are people on dateline threatening to sue over junkfood making them fat. :rolleyes:

What, did mickey d's force it down their mouths and make them chew it? :rolleyes:

Look, I know I've eaten waayy too much of the stuff myself. However, I take responsiblity for doing it to myself.

Back
Top Bottom