PGP: More U2 in our beds, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

QAwards10-24-201143thud.jpg

BonoshadeslessQ10-2011.jpg

TIFFFTSDPressToronto9-9-2011Bono.jpg

BonoLAEdunBeverlyHillsCAscarf3-2012.png

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg

I had to add the Edun photo....

edgemorocco1991ac.jpg

larryarmswhitet.jpg

Adamroseshades.jpg

Okay Edge, Larry and Adam girls....quickly posts some photos so that I can condense into 2 posts - so when the next threader starts, it is easy to grab.

I've hit a snag on the hot fiddle player front! :lol: His FB is a fan page, so there's no message option. I could post on his wall, but we have several mutual friends, so it would show up in their feed, and I'd feel like a dumbass.

Think he still has the same AIM account he had in like 1999? :lol:

Oh, Julie. :lol: :rolleyes: This pretty much sums it all up:

Dale Cendali, lawyer for the producers of Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark, said in a statement issued to The Sunday Telegraph: 'It's very disheartening for the former director of the show to take no responsibility for the consequences of her actions while, at the same time, trying to claim credit for the show's success.'

:up:

I've hit a snag on the hot fiddle player front! :lol: His FB is a fan page, so there's no message option. I could post on his wall, but we have several mutual friends, so it would show up in their feed, and I'd feel like a dumbass.

Think he still has the same AIM account he had in like 1999? :lol:

Too bad! Is there an email address listed?

Does ANYONE still use AIM?! :wink:

I saw a news story where it said she was unhappy that Bono was showing up to meetings drunk. Dude, Bono can show up at my place drunk ANY TIME HE WANTS.

Um... Ms. Taymor, I respect you as a theatre artist, always have. But you're working with ROCK STARS!!!!! Did you expect them to show up NOT drunk and NOT with supermodels in tow???? :doh:

Um... Ms. Taymor, I respect you as a theatre artist, always have. But you're working with ROCK STARS!!!!! Did you expect them to show up NOT drunk and NOT with supermodels in tow???? :doh:

Exactly! And she worked with Bono on Across the Universe. She KNEW what he was like years before! :lol:

:rolleyes: Wow, my dad really is a piece of work. He now told us, no demanded from us that we start thinking of what to do for my parents' 25th wedding anniversary this... october. Yeah. He wants us to have it all planned by.. april 1st. That there's various options, we could do something with a lot of people, or with 'the five of us'. :/ Since when is my sister's boyfriend part of the family? WAY to rub it in again that I'm alone. And no fucking way I'm going to sit there cheerfully on my own.

As if that wasn't insane enough, after dinner he asked again. How the fuck am I to come up with something that fast? My mom just said that she would like to have an intimate dinner with close friends. Which set my dad just OFF. Wtf. He went on how she's just stating one thing, that that's a closed answer and that there's no discussion possible. How she's not open to discussion and that he's the only one having to think of these things because we never do.

I walked away after that. There's just no reasoning. My god, he's insane.:|

He's even worse when drunk. And he'll bitch about U2 constantly. I mean, when I showed them pics from Canada he managed to say Edge has a giant head, Adam's old and grey and grandpa(while I just told him he's got a child), and Bono is just the same old cocky asshole as always.

SO I'd rather get wasted and watch U2 dvd's with people I actually care about and like.

Holy hell, you girls (and guy) work fast! :wave:

:up:

:rolleyes: Wow, my dad really is a piece of work. He now told us, no demanded from us that we start thinking of what to do for my parents' 25th wedding anniversary this... october. Yeah. He wants us to have it all planned by.. april 1st. That there's various options, we could do something with a lot of people, or with 'the five of us'. :/ Since when is my sister's boyfriend part of the family? WAY to rub it in again that I'm alone. And no fucking way I'm going to sit there cheerfully on my own.

As if that wasn't insane enough, after dinner he asked again. How the fuck am I to come up with something that fast? My mom just said that she would like to have an intimate dinner with close friends. Which set my dad just OFF. Wtf. He went on how she's just stating one thing, that that's a closed answer and that there's no discussion possible. How she's not open to discussion and that he's the only one having to think of these things because we never do.

I walked away after that. There's just no reasoning. My god, he's insane.:|

:hug:

For the girls last thread who were wondering why Streets isn't in the Paris video... Remember the album had only been out for four months at that point, and Streets wasn't the "thing" it is now - at that time it was just another new song from the new album *g* No one could predict what it would become...

For the girls last thread who were wondering why Streets isn't in the Paris video... Remember the album had only been out for four months at that point, and Streets wasn't the "thing" it is now - at that time it was just another new song from the new album *g* No one could predict what it would become...

True, though it was a bit odd as it had opened every show prior to that one I think. :hmm:

Bono.jpg
[/spoiler]

I had to add the Edun photo....

UM WOW HELLO. There's a "welcome back" if ever there was one!

Okay. Now that I've got the surprise of THAT out of my system...carrying over from the last thread:

MTE, I would totally go to the show! How to go about getting in contact with him, though...ummm...hm.

Kristen, ergh, I'm so sorry to hear about your current situation :hug: :(. We're all here if you need to be distracted/talk/vent/cry/rage/break things/whatever.

And a hug to you as well, GG, for the whole thing with your dad (so what your mom would be comfortable with doesn't matter? Nice. I think an intimate evening with close loved ones sounds like a lovely idea. If you want to do something more, that's great, too...but April 1st is a wee bit, um, soon, yeah).

Irishmen like big tits and butts .....luckily for me :lol:

*Looks down at her non-big boobs and butt, frowns*

Seriously, good luck with the weight thing. That surgery sounds...yeow. But I hope it all goes well and things improve for you on that front.

:D

Cats are so weird. I think that's why I get along so well with them. :lol:

Honestly, it doesn't bother me to talk about it; I never had much contact with any of them any way. I know it bothers my mom to talk about them, so I don't ask. Unless it's about other extended family; she seems okay talking about them, which is awesome for me. :hyper:
:hug:
My mom (and dad) had long since decided to keep me and my brother away from her oldest brother, which, again is fine by me. The only thing I have in common with him (besides my mom) is a love of peppered beef jerky. :lol:

Also, thanks for the email. :love:

Haha, agreed. I too seem to like being attracted to weird and unusual things/people/animals. I blame my dad for that-he always had a weird sense of humor and I inherited it.

Okay, well, that's good, at least. I fully understand your mom wanting to avoid the subject-I think it's great she managed to not turn out like them and forge her own path, she sounds like a great woman, and think it's wise to keep you as sheltered as possible from them. But hey, you've got that other extended family she seems okay with and everything, so yay for that!

And you're quite welcome! Glad you liked!

*Listens* Our landlord is playing the Doors below us right now. "Light My Fire". The long version.

Oooh, here is the come hither look.....

6345902999_06a17b02c9_z.jpg

*Comes hither*

(Also, zu, that Chris image from the last thread you shared? Ummmmmmm. That was nice. Really, really nice :drool:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom