PGP: More U2 in our beds, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point Zu, guess I'm being negative. At least I should give it a chance. If it turns out he's committed, it'd be at least a new friend.
He gave me his emailadres, even though I already had it since I mailed him through the Dutch craigslist. So I just sent him an email, thanking him again saying I just released the shrimp in my aquarium, and if he wants to see pics of the entire thing he could check my fb(with the link, of course). So we'll see. Man I suck at these kind of things! :crack:

I don't think you suck at this. That is a totally appropriate thing to do. It keeps the line of communication open but you're not throwing yourself at him.

or he´s a player :down:

or that :huh:

That sounds AWFUL!!!!!!! Like, it hurts me just to think about it. Hopefully you get it taken care of today. :hug:

my appt is at 4:45 so i will update tonight or tomorrow...

At least you guys get to travel to see each other. Gg has Domo and on rare occasion Anjii and Jem. I'm waaaaaay over here. On the wrong coast for everyone. :sad:
I'm in the middle of nowheres-ville. Crappy ol' Youngstown, OH. Only thing close to me is the R&R HoF and thats almost 2 hrs away. :doh:

I've spent all day today watching S3 of True Blood again. Yay for library rentals. And Eric Northman. :drool::drool::drool:

I liked True Blood at first but then... eh :shrug: I think there were times when they were graphically sexual or swore a blue streak just because they could, not because it advanced the story or shaped the characters. And then I just felt like an old prude :lol:

I have to take Lula back to the vet AGAIN today. :sad: She's had this big swollen, puss-filled (SORRY) thing on her jaw for like a week. I talked to the vet about it last week and he said to keep an eye on it, but it's still there, and she's started scratching at it, so back to the doctor we go!

I have to take Lula back to the vet AGAIN today. :sad: She's had this big swollen, puss-filled (SORRY) thing on her jaw for like a week. I talked to the vet about it last week and he said to keep an eye on it, but it's still there, and she's started scratching at it, so back to the doctor we go!

:yikes: Sounds like a mouth ulcer. Hope it can be fixed quickly and easily.

That happened to me once. It was my best friend's little younger brother too. :doh::doh: I realized that made me sound creepy. I was 29 and he was 25....

Sometimes those jumps can be good and sometimes confusing. I guess if you could see him him as something other friend.....might be worth looking into it. :shrug:

'Sometimes confusing' would be the phrase for it...

I'm thinking I'm probably going to move us back to friends, because the past 12 hours have been pretty awful for my mind. It's just overwhelming.

I saw a news story where it said she was unhappy that Bono was showing up to meetings drunk. Dude, Bono can show up at my place drunk ANY TIME HE WANTS.
Uhm YES! And especially at my place. Drunk makes it so much easier.
:applaud:

>Note to self *remember to keep his favorite spirits and some alkiselzer on hand!* :D

AND as catching up will look for further posts on MTE's Hot Fiddle Player! :D

Um... Ms. Taymor, I respect you as a theatre artist, always have. But you're working with ROCK STARS!!!!! Did you expect them to show up NOT drunk and NOT with supermodels in tow???? :doh:
Exactly! And she worked with Bono on Across the Universe. She KNEW what he was like years before! :lol:

:lol:

and excellent point thora! :applaud:

AND as catching up will look for further posts on MTE's Hot Fiddle Player! :D

No news yet! :lol:

:yikes: Sounds like a mouth ulcer. Hope it can be fixed quickly and easily.

She had a bunch of teeth pulled a few weeks ago, so at first I thought there might be an infection, but now it looks like it's on the outside of her mouth instead of inside. I feel so bad for her, she's been through a LOT these last couple of months!

'Sometimes confusing' would be the phrase for it...

I'm thinking I'm probably going to move us back to friends, because the past 12 hours have been pretty awful for my mind. It's just overwhelming.

Yeah, if it is not exciting and just stressful, then you know to follow your gut.

give him some LSD like doctors suggest and then laugh at his pink unicorn :lol:
Now THAt is an interesting idea.

Though it would get rid of his alcohol problem. That'd make him much more tolerable.

omg :lol:

or get some hashish brownies or equivalent dessert (with hashish) he'd like! :D

I'm SO sorry GG you are enduring this :( :hug:

I was just thinking of what Wild said: Irish men like big breasts and asses.

Looks at current U2 wives/significant others.

Did they NOT get the memo?

:lmao:

ETA:

Yes but they are rock stars, who tend to like waifishly thin leggy women.

BLAME "TWIGGY" ! :lol: :grumpy:

very famous thin model part of Brit 60's Mod and Pop Art type fashions

Eric should be naked at all times. I don't care if he's not even involved in the scene, just stick him in a corner naked.
:drool:

Poor kitty! :hug: for you and Lula

And, bonus points to the thred for the use of the word frak! *:heart:'s that word*

*renews blue crack membership* I love PayPal instant transfer :wink:

:wave::wave::wave: DREA!

hi there! :hug:
UF at The Canal Room this fri
I think finally i'll get to see them again

I think I've missed every NYC gig last year, unless I saw one OR I dropped in - what I think- at the usual dinner olace to say hi to my friends and band

and how's yarn crafting these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom