PGP: More U2 in our beds, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact: Blue Crack doesn't work in my IE right now. :happy:

hmm.... Isn't that the age old argument, second only to the Beatles/Stones one?
:yes:

re: Bono's voice, I forget which song we were listening to (I'd kill to remember) but Mr.Z and I were in the car once and he says "How the hell does he do that?" I said "What?" Mr.Z says "Sound like he's whispering right in your ear!" :giggle:
sm-giggle.gif

Do I gotta picspam to get to 1000?
Yes. :shifty:

I've been having trouble with the Blue Crack tonight, too. And I want to go on record as saying that since I'm older than dirt, I actually saw the Beatles when they were all together! :love:

Occasionally I'm lucky enough to hear either All For Love (Sting and Bryan Adams :drool:) or (Everything I Do) I Do It For You... but for the most part, the only time I hear his other songs is when I'm listening to my iPod. :lol:

All For Love is actually Sting, Rod Stewart and Bryan Adams - but really, you don't need Rod for it :wink:

I totally forgot about that "All For Love" song. A local station played the hell out of it when it was out as a single when I was a kid.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was having issues with the site, too! I was wondering what was up with that. All seems to be working now, though.

I've been having trouble with the Blue Crack tonight, too. And I want to go on record as saying that since I'm older than dirt, I actually saw the Beatles when they were all together! :love:

:envious:

PGP: Blue crack, Y U NO WORK?
:up:

All For Love is actually Sting, Rod Stewart and Bryan Adams - but really, you don't need Rod for it :wink:

I know... and Rod sorta creeps me out. Which is why I left him out of that... :shifty: :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom