PGP: More U2 in our beds, please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to be the smooth, cool bass player who gets all the hot guys.
:D

I play bass, but I am neither smooth nor cool. Why not have two bassists... one smooth and cool, the other awkward and nerdy. :lol:
Two bassists are necessary. :shifty: :D

That edging thing-wow. Sounds...interesting...

Speaking of learning about new things, last night a friend and I were playing this board game, Goth, which deals with trivia related to spooky movies/music and other macabre things of that sort. Thanks to that game I now know what a "Columbian necktie" is, and learned about a horrific type of Spanish torture (old, OLD days type of torture that (I seriously hope to God) nobody practices anymore) that splits people in half. The depraved depths people will go to never fails to surprise me.
I have seen this game. I never knew what it was, but now I'm interested in trying it. :ohmy:

Back to happy talk-so people are listing guys they want to have rub tiger balm on them or something? Ooh. Fun!
:giggle:

:giggle:

Can I join in on this band fun?

Or, hey! Maybe I could be a writer and travel with you guys a la Bill Flanagan and write a big ol' book about your travels! Yeah!

Yea! :hyper:

... There's a shop at the bottom of the Grand Canyon?! I dunno why this shocks me, but it does. *L*

Good luck!!
And don't feel too bad about the swim time, you're carrying injuries after all. :hug:

(It would have been 40 years this year for them... sigh.)

It's really just a counter that has a few granola bars, some electrolyte fluid, some blister care and some sore muscle balm. It's in the corner of the little cabin where they serve the family style dinner when you stay at Phantom Ranch.
Grand Canyon Lodging, Hotel, Vacation, Camping, Lodge, Tours

And :hug: re: your parents :hug:

Right now, I would take some Tiger Balm on my hip. (Don't you judge, Zu. It's feels good when I run). I would take Bono, Edge, Gerard Butler, and Bradley Cooper in that order.

Yeah, that's what I say too. "But it only hurts when I sit down AFTER I run." moral of the story? Don't sit.

And Bryan Adams? Where does he fall? Poor Larry. He used to be my number one. Now he doesn't rank.

Wha-? rly? Bryan Adams over Larry???? Okay :shrug: More Larry for me.

Fresh bread... :drool:

I don't have any musical talent either! *L*

oh stop!

Alien Sex Fiend?

taken

I always said I'd name my band Treasure Trail

I have seen this game. I never knew what it was, but now I'm interested in trying it. :ohmy:

You should :yes:! It's quite fun, actually. My friend won both times, but we had a pretty good competition going there for a while.

Getting nice massages from one's favorite man/men. There's a nice fantasy to start in on...*Mind wanders*

...sorry! Right. Back to the topic at hand. Woohoo, I get to write a book :hyper:!

You should :yes:! It's quite fun, actually. My friend won both times, but we had a pretty good competition going there for a while.
I think I will...

Getting nice massages from one's favorite man/men. There's a nice fantasy to start in on...*Mind wanders*

...sorry! Right. Back to the topic at hand. Woohoo, I get to write a book :hyper:!
:lol:

:lmao: I love it!!

My fake band name is Tuesdays Never Come.
I like that. That is an awesome band name!

I can't even take credit for the one I said. I saw in the Killers' video for Mr. Brightside. :reject:

:shifty:

I'm far too obsessed with this man. :love:

R-1867245-1248864887.jpeg

So we've got our rhythm section figured out; now we need a singer and a guitarist. I'll be courting some male models and drinking mojitos while you guys work on that part.

zuropa_fit said:
It's really just a counter that has a few granola bars, some electrolyte fluid, some blister care and some sore muscle balm. It's in the corner of the little cabin where they serve the family style dinner when you stay at Phantom Ranch.
Grand Canyon Lodging, Hotel, Vacation, Camping, Lodge, Tours

And :hug: re: your parents :hug:

Yeah, that's what I say too. "But it only hurts when I sit down AFTER I run." moral of the story? Don't sit.

Wha-? rly? Bryan Adams over Larry???? Okay :shrug: More Larry for me.

oh stop!

taken

I always said I'd name my band Treasure Trail

Alien Sex Fiend don't tour anymore, right?

No, Bryan Adams is nowhere on my list. But, Larry moved way down on mine. Strange? I'll admit that even in 2009 I felt half-hearted about him. I guess that helped since I was pretty casual about GA in 2009.

U217 said:
So we've got our rhythm section figured out; now we need a singer and a guitarist. I'll be courting some male models and drinking mojitos while you guys work on that part.

With enough mojitos, I'll sing. I have a punk rock studded belt which I think is all the qualification I need, right?

Mmmm, iced coffee sounds yummy. But its a bit too chilly here yet. It's supposed to be in the 60s all week YAY!

I think I'll settle for some chamomile tea w/cream. I'm a bit stressed atm so yeah.
A little TMI for some, but when I had FroBaby I ended up tearing a bit in the peri area, so I had stitches. And everything was fine up until around Thurs night...the last of the stitches aren't dissolving like they should, they are coming loose and causing me to bleed, which isnt good. And my ob/gyn wasnt available Fri when I called, so I go in this afternoon to be looked at. I didn't have this issue with Lil' CK, so I am a bit freaked. (I tore worse when I had him, but it was my sides rather than the peri area, and my stitches healed just fine that time.)

Oh Ck, that sounds horrible.
I didn't tear naturally - I had an episiotomy, 3rd degree and that took forever to heal.

Hopefully they can do something for you.

K, I didn't even realize you were seeing someone. Or did it even get to that?

I had an old friend 'friend' me on FB. I had such a massive crush on him in college. I was so in love. And when he friended me and said that I looked great, I was almost giddy.

Oh dear, I just a photo of my ex (boyfriend/fiance of 7 years) and his wife. I feel good about myself now. :lol:

Eeek, that's awful, CK! I hope that the Doc's are able to help you today, and that you heal up soon. :hug:

I'm sorry the stress has made you feel sick, K. That's the worst. :hug:

It is SO weird to be awake at this hour. It's still pitch black outside, and the sunrise will be happening just as I'm leaving the house. :lol: I got an okay amount of sleep last night, and am feeling a bit better today. I couldn't eat anything at all yesterday because I was so nervous, but I should be able to eat today. :) My mom's coming into town to take me out for dinner tonight and spend the night at my place, which should be nice.

K, I didn't even realize you were seeing someone. Or did it even get to that?

I had an old friend 'friend' me on FB. I had such a massive crush on him in college. I was so in love. And when he friended me and said that I looked great, I was almost giddy.

Oh dear, I just a photo of my ex (boyfriend/fiance of 7 years) and his wife. I feel good about myself now. :lol:

PM coming your way

Sharon, is it your first day at work today?

Yup. :lol: I hate first days. :lol: This is only for 4 weeks, but still. I'm leaving shortly. My time online will be DEFINITELY much less than normal, since I'll obviously not be wanting to slack off while I'm there. :lol:

Wish me luck, and as I'll have my mom over tonight, I probably won't be able to stop by until tomorrow. See ya then! :D

Yup. :lol: I hate first days. :lol: This is only for 4 weeks, but still. I'm leaving shortly. My time online will be DEFINITELY much less than normal, since I'll obviously not be wanting to slack off while I'm there. :lol:

Wish me luck, and as I'll have my mom over tonight, I probably won't be able to stop by until tomorrow. See ya then! :D

Good luck :hug: You'll do fabulous! :cabbagepatch:

Can't wait to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom