PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, new thread!

I officially declare myself unequal to the task of catching up on the last one... I assume the relevant people had a mindblowingly awesome time at Anaheim. :wink:
(And everyone else wishes we were there!)

You assume correctly Ali :drool:

Does anyone mind a few pictures? :shifty: This one was taken by my daughters' friend. Edge :love:

TheEdgeAnaheim6-18-2011AmandaGarcia.jpg

Argh Photobucket! :mad: For some reason I can't see my pics right now. How about now? He was looking right at us here. :flirt:

So, Chris' video was used by Rolling Stone online in a blurb about U2 doing that, and now apparently the video is going to be on NBC Nightly News tomorrow! I guess they'll do a bit about his death and mention that U2 paid tribute, seeing as how Brian Williams and Bono are BFFs or whatever.

That's awesome.

You guys, the show blew my fragile little mind. We were all going apeshit, all "WHAT IS GOING ON????? WHO IS THIS BAND????? WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO PLAY NEXT????" It was so fun.

LOL, Cori, I'd be all "IS THIS REAL LIFE? IS IT GONNA BE LIKE THIS FOREVER???"

ETA- Actually, I might be that entire David After Dentist video. "I... I don't feel tired. RARRRRRGHHHH!"

So glad you ladies had a great time.:hyper: It makes me even more excited for Montreal 2.:up:

That video. Ow...MY EYES!!!!!

So, Chris' video was used by Rolling Stone online in a blurb about U2 doing that, and now apparently the video is going to be on NBC Nightly News tomorrow! I guess they'll do a bit about his death and mention that U2 paid tribute, seeing as how Brian Williams and Bono are BFFs or whatever.

That's awesome.

You guys, the show blew my fragile little mind. We were all going apeshit, all "WHAT IS GOING ON????? WHO IS THIS BAND????? WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO PLAY NEXT????" It was so fun.

I was checking the updates from my phone as I was coming home from a Jimmy Buffett show (ugh, don't even get me started - grr) and I really thought I was being Punk'd.

I haven't heard what happened in Anaheim yet, since I've barely been on the internets at all in the past few days, but I'm guessing it was amazing? :D I'm going to peruse back to see what I've missed.

I'm absolutely WIPED out. This weekend was crazy. We had our huge building grand opening yesterday, so that was exhausting but fun. Then it was my mom & aunt's party right after that. :crack: Everything went smoothly and well, which was such a relief. But now that I'm home, it's hitting me how fucking exhausted I am. I'm so glad I have tomorrow off, so I can just sleep and relax. :drool:

I'm afraid to review the setlist party. :lol:

Thora, just check out the first 6 or 7 songs, and you'll see what we mean. ;)

My stomach went all wonky again, which SUCKED. I didn't think I was anxious or stressed, like Seattle - I don't understand how being overly excited and not worried could cause such physical distress.

Luckily, I was fine for the show, but did not feel well again afterward, and was just pissed off that it was happening. Tons of people were there, and I wanted to be having as much fun as they were, but I just had finally go sit in one of the bedrooms and be miserable. Thankfully, I fell asleep at 3 when the others went to bed, and slept til 7. Feel fine today.

I have to make my annual doctor's appointment. I'll definitely be asking about it, because this is the second time (third, counting Vegas, although that may have been partially alcohol-related) it's happened. I can't have this happening every time I get overly excited or stressed.

Because hello, if this is what I have to look forward to with my Ireland trip, that is unacceptable.

Cori- that kinda happens to me, too. My body went into panic attack mode the first time I watched the 360 dvd. :lol: I guess my brain can't tell the difference between excited adreneline and "zomg, a bear!" adreneline.

I'm afraid to review the setlist party. :lol:

Thora, just check out the first 6 or 7 songs, and you'll see what we mean. ;)

My stomach went all wonky again, which SUCKED. I didn't think I was anxious or stressed, like Seattle - I don't understand how being overly excited and not worried could cause such physical distress.

Luckily, I was fine for the show, but did not feel well again afterward, and was just pissed off that it was happening. Tons of people were there, and I wanted to be having as much fun as they were, but I just had finally go sit in one of the bedrooms and be miserable. Thankfully, I fell asleep at 3 when the others went to bed, and slept til 7. Feel fine today.

I have to make my annual doctor's appointment. I'll definitely be asking about it, because this is the second time (third, counting Vegas, although that may have been partially alcohol-related) it's happened. I can't have this happening every time I get overly excited or stressed.

Because hello, if this is what I have to look forward to with my Ireland trip, that is unacceptable.

Just checked out the setlist. OH MY GOD YOU GOT THE FLY!!1!! :ohmy: :hyper: Lucky!! That's so awesome. I hope it will make an appearance in Montreal. Even if it doesn't, it was awesome to hear it soundchecked in Seattle. :up: And wow, the song order was sure different! :lol: That would have thrown so many people off! :lol:

Oh man, that sucks about your stomach acting up on you again. :( Hopefully your doc can figure out what's going on.

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that I won a $50 gift card to Chapters (Canadian bookstore) a few days ago! :hyper: On Twitter they asked people to send in Canucks fan pictures of yourself, and I submitted the one you took of me in Seattle, cori, where I'm leaning over the rail and wearing my jersey. :giggle: My pic was the randomly selected winner. :hyper: So thanks for helping me to win a bunch of new books! :love: I'm getting a confirmation email tomorrow, supposedly, so I hope I get my gift card or code soon so that I can buy some e-books before I go to Montreal. :up:

Yeah Thora it was nutty! :D 5 Achtung songs in a row to open, then One and Streets right at the front end of the show. It was SO WEIRD. :panic: but cool.
Cori sorry to hear about you not feeling well again. :( You know, I just realized how similar that seems to what happened to Chelsea in Oakland. We had a great day leading up to the actual show, but once inside the stadium she suddenly was having horrible stomach pains for no apparent reason. They would come and go, but there were times she actually sat on the GA floor at my feet just trying to get through the pain. She said she'd never had anything like that. She has no memory of a lot of the songs that were played because of it. As soon as we left she felt better. :huh: Really pissed her off too!

Back
Top Bottom