PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For those that were around for the FB drama today, my sister just sent me a message--

Looks like your friends took the post wrong. I was just really happy that you are able to work hard enough to pay mom and go on a trip. Wish I could do that!

I'd like to respond to that with a giant eyeroll. :rolleyes:

We didn't take the post wrong. We got her sarcasm, and responded to it. That should be your response. :wink:

I was on a very high high (does that make sense? :lol: ) till today, now I'm floating back down to earth. :( How long till you see them? :hyper:

Awww coming down from U2 highs suck. :hug: I see them in 17 days, my girls in 15!!! :hyper:

Is that that one guy?

Which one guy? :scratch: If it is who I think you're thinking of, no.

Wait, who are you thinking of? :lol:

Awww coming down from U2 highs suck. :hug: I see them in 17 days, my girls in 15!!! :hyper:

Which one guy? :scratch: If it is who I think you're thinking of, no.

Wait, who are you thinking of? :lol:

Montreal, right? If I didn't need a visa to get into Canada, I'd so consider it! Pleba girls are awesome :up:

Yay! :) How are you this lovely, warm summer evening?

I was on a very high high (does that make sense? :lol: ) till today, now I'm floating back down to earth. :( How long till you see them? :hyper:

It isn't so warm here, but that's how it goes when you live in Canada!:wink:

I totally get the floating back down part. I can only imagine how crappy it will be when this is all done. Truth be told, leaving Toronto and all of the girls is going to be heartbreaking, because who knows when we might see each other again!:sad:

Back
Top Bottom