PGP- Merry Christmas Eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry Christmas Pleba girls! I ended up going to midnight mass with a drunken and unruly group (we all had too much wine) and am headed to friends' house for christmas dinner later today.

is it bad to be inebriated in church? :crazy:

Sorry I missed some of you last night--VP that freakin' story of your mom and the soup kitchen is HYSTERICAL!! I almost choked when I read it. God, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a strange family.

Hey Weldy :hug: Mine didn't early and it was PACKED. I was almost hungover by the time it was over. :slant:

well, Catholics are famous for enjoying wine, so I'm not too concerned about it--it was all in the name of holiday celebration :shrug:

so you had a good Christmas and are enjoying your presents?

ruffian said:
well, Catholics are famous for enjoying wine, so I'm not too concerned about it--it was all in the name of holiday celebration :shrug:

so you had a good Christmas and are enjoying your presents?

Yea...That's true.

I'm having a good Christmas so far and yes I'm enjoying my gifts....I got Bono in Conversation and the Slane DVD as two of my gifts :D

Yay! :heart:

Yesterday a box arrived with a ton of iPod accessories, so I've been trying to figure all those out :huh: i'm such an idiot with technology!

i got it as a gift a month or so ago--would not have bought one otherwise since all my money has gone to concerts. gotta rebuild my finances this year! and did your parents have a good christmas? did you open gifts this morning or last night?

Merry Christmas Ladies :hug:

Ruff - your drinking/church question made me think of this song by the Pogues:

You remember that foul evening when you heard the banshees howl
There was lousy drunken bastards singing billy is in the bowl
They took you up to midnight mass and left you in the lurch
So you dropped a button in the plate and spewed up in the church

:ohmy: :lmao:

At least you didn't do that, eh? :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Merry Christmas Ladies :hug:

Ruff - your drinking/church question made me think of this song by the Pogues:

You remember that foul evening when you heard the banshees howl
There was lousy drunken bastards singing billy is in the bowl
They took you up to midnight mass and left you in the lurch
So you dropped a button in the plate and spewed up in the church

:ohmy: :lmao:

At least you didn't do that, eh? :wink:

:lmao:

OMG! you MUST send me that song. that sounds pretty appropriate though there was no spewing :yuck:

:hug:

Diane L said:
:wave: :hug:

Just want to say I love you all and hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah (tonight).

:wave: :hug:

Diane :hug: Hope you are having a great day!

OMG how horrible are we- we had a whole Hannukah thing last night but the first night is actually tonight!!! :lmao: :lmao:

hope you're all having a great day :heart: I'm home for a while now

:lmao: we seriously thought it was last night...but maybe it doesn't have to count because we didn't have a menorah anyway :lmao:

:hug: how are you? have you decided what you're doing tonight? :lol:

ruffian said:

:lmao:

OMG! you MUST send me that song. that sounds pretty appropriate though there was no spewing :yuck:

:hug:

:lol: No problem. Let me see if YSI will cooperate :uhoh:

It's going to be a weird day - just on for a second and then off again between all the festivities. I'll be leaving for my sisters in a few minutes and then gone until late evening/early tonight

sami0201 said:
:lmao: we seriously thought it was last night...but maybe it doesn't have to count because we didn't have a menorah anyway :lmao

:hug: how are you? have you decided what you're doing tonight? :lol

I have the feeling that your family aren't going to be honoured at temple anytime soon. :lmao:

I love crazy families, makes me feel better about mine. :happy: :lmao:

Yes, I know what we're doing now. After several calls between my mom and sister this morning, it was decided that I'm going to drive to her place to pick up food (she said she made tons of it), bring it home, then my mom can eat with us. So, no Chinese restaurants with their tainted beansprouts, and no soup kitchens for us, today. :happy:

:crazy:

SG!! :hug: Hope you're having a good day, despite the weirdness. :)

hey girls:wave:

I hope your all having a wonderful day:heart:

Ok..mr dis made me a potters bench and wheel:hyper: I know it sounds werid but its what I wanted!!!!! and its sooooo friggen cool! its all solid oak and he casted a wheel and everything:love: I love it so much! I cannot wait to use it:love:

and he dropped a small hint at something.....he left a pregnancy test in my stocking:lmao:!!!!

VintagePunk said:

I have the feeling that your family aren't going to be honoured at temple anytime soon. : lmao:

I love crazy families, makes me feel better about mine. :happy : :lmao :

Yes, I know what we're doing now. After several calls between my mom and sister this morning, it was decided that I'm going to drive to her place to pick up food (she said she made tons of it), bring it home, then my mom can eat with us. So, no Chinese restaurants with their tainted beansprouts, and no soup kitchens for us, today. :happy :

:crazy:

SG!! :hug: Hope you're having a good day, despite the weirdness. :)

:lmao: if we belonged to a temple, that might have been a problem!!! :lmao: :shh:

:lol: good plan :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom