PGP- Merry Christmas Eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:
RD.jpg

Jam.jpg

And thats all for this installation of as the Simworld turns! :laugh:

and Wild and Weldy, I promise to do my best :wink:

:ohmy: Ruff's just like Nero!! :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

And I'm no where to be found to join in! :sad:

I know! I was wondering what was up with that. Apparantly you decided to stay home on our empty plot of land :shrug: :hug: I'm gonna give you a swift kick in the sim butt! :wink:

SG, I seriously didn't realize how much I've missed The Sims. I was laughing at the expressions in the pics - Larry, throwing his hands up, looking at the fire in horror, and Edge being all nonchalent about it. :lmao: :heart:

Thanks!! :hug:

VintagePunk said:
SG, I seriously didn't realize how much I've missed The Sims. I was laughing at the expressions in the pics - Larry, throwing his hands up, looking at the fire in horror, and Edge being all nonchalent about it. :lmao: :heart:

Thanks!! :hug:

My pleasure :D

Larry cracked me up with the fire thing... I think this Sim Larry is going to be a real hoot :lol:

It's funny, you give them a basic emotional shape, and the occassional nudge toward one decision or away from another; but they really take on their own lives and personalities

Sad_Girl said:
It's funny, you give them a basic emotional shape, and the occassional nudge toward one decision or away from another; but they really take on their own lives and personalities

I think that's what makes it so fascinating to watch it play out!! I've watched Sarah play hers, and it's not nearly as fun as your game reports. :)

Well, Gals... if Santa Claus catches us all still awake we won't be getting our presents! :ohmy:

So, I'm off to bed to dream of Sugarplums (named Adam :shh: )

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night! :giggle:

2.gif

Okay girls, I can barely keep my eyes open here, and Sarah, despite her worldliness and cynicism, lets her inner 5 year old emerge usually around 6 or 7 am every Christmas morning. :lol:

If I could give you all one thing this Christmas, I would want your upcoming years to be filled with peace, joy and lots of love. :heart:

Night girls, love you all. Have a great day tomorrow/today. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom