PGP- Merry Christmas Eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

:madwife: I would have appreciated the wreath!!

Okay, who the hell puts a wreath around a ceiling light fixture?? And does she want to eat with my mom tomorrow? :happy:

:love:

I have no idea. Apparently my aunt. :huh:

And sure! :laugh:

And of course, my mom is quite upset. :sigh: Why she couldn't have just hung it on the wall, I don't know. :tsk:And wreaths are *not* cheap to make, and she knows this, she makes them!....so why......I simply don't know.

SG :hug:
Sounds nice.....kinda like what we do tommorrow.:heart:
Sorry you didn't get in touch with mark, tho. :hug:

WildHoney said:
HI SG :hug:

Yep , i'm at mum's but my sister's dropping me back home at 5.00ish. I'll then be watching TV & posting here until Martin arrives home...

We've been together 16 Christmas days and i've spent 4 Christmas days with him. He's got to work cos of the shift pattern. I'd rather he work now and make a fuss of having to work and get time off when we have children:wink:

When you two have kids, you'll DEFINITELY want him home! :heart:

WildHoney said:

SO are you saying your think us sane :happy:

Let's just say that not once have you ever suggested that it's a good idea for you to eat at a soup kitchen.

And with the people I deal with, my standard for sanity's not all that high, anyway. :lmao:

WildHoney said:

:lmao:

No we won't let them :no: We need VP to get us off the straight and narrow , she is the inspiration for our smuttiness, she leads us into temptation :lol:

Wow, I'm touched. :hug: :lol:

*note to self - increase the smut, not nearly smutty enough of late - can't let girls down* :wink:

Weldy, I'm just talkin' crazy. :wink:

I started on a new neighborhood; by no means is it guaranteed to last as long as the first one, and I have only added 7 Plebans so far:

House1.jpg

House2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom