PGP- Merry Christmas Eve!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
23_9_101.gif

Last edited:
Mom does a complete 180, and starts saying that maybe it's better if she doesn't go. I told her whatever she wanted was fine with me, and that I bought a small prime rib the other day, and that if we stayed home, I'd cook it.

She starts saying that she doesn't want me to have to cook, that the three of us will go out. I point out that nothing's open but Chinese restaurants. She tells me that she's heard on the news there are warnings agains eating Ontario bean sprouts, some sort of bacteria in them. :lmao: So, Chinese isn't such a good idea.

She wonders if any place else is open. I told her to look in the newspapers, there might be ads, but I doubt it.

She calls about an hour later and says she can't find any restaurants open tomorrow, but she doesn't think she's going to my sister's she'd rather not, but that Sarah and I can go. We're not to worry about her though, we can just drop her off for a turkey dinner at a soup kitchen. :crazy:

I pointed out to her that that's not the best alternative, that she'd been taking a meal away from someone homeless, hungry and needy. :crazy: She said "Oh, I never thought of that."

OMG. Save me from these people. Please. :|

:lmao: :lmao:

NI had to leave at 5.00am so that he could get to work :sigh:

He starts at 8.00am but the driver has to do pick up's in a wide radius. So we live what 30 minute drive from LOndon but he going to take 3 1/2 hours to get there:scratch: That means that he'll probably get home at appox 10.30pm, although if previous years are anything to go by 11.30 to 1.00am

He's working on christmas?
Awww :(

SG :hug: :heart:
Merry Christmas! How are you my dear?

She put the wreath up in her kitchen...
That's ok, I suppose.

But she put it on the ceiling......around her light fixture......:slant:

Oh.....and she decided to "re-adjust" some of the flowers we put in it.

:|

And putting it up and over the light fixture, is a tight fit. So basically, if she does it a couple of time in the next few years, it'll be ruined.

Last edited:
Church was nice; then I came home and had a nice time with my parents. We exchanged gifts and watched a movie together. Even my dad stayed up through the whole movie, which is unbelievable! :lol:

I was supposed to hear from Mark today, but haven't been able to get ahold of him :sigh: There'll be a perfectly good reason, but it still sucks.

~BrightestStar~ said:
He's working on christmas?
Awww :(

SG :hug: :heart:
Merry Christmas! How are you my dear?

She put the wreath up in her kitchen...
That's ok, I suppose.

But she put it on the ceiling......around her light fixture......:slant:

Oh.....and she decided to "re-adjust" some of the flowers we put in it.

:|

And putting it up and over the light fixture, is a tight fit. So basically, if she does it a couple of time in the next few years, it'll be ruined.

:madwife: I would have appreciated the wreath!!

Okay, who the hell puts a wreath around a ceiling light fixture?? And does she want to eat with my mom tomorrow? :happy:

HI SG :hug:

Yep , i'm at mum's but my sister's dropping me back home at 5.00ish. I'll then be watching TV & posting here until Martin arrives home...

We've been together 16 Christmas days and i've spent 4 Christmas days with him. He's got to work cos of the shift pattern. I'd rather he work now and make a fuss of having to work and get time off when we have children:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom