PGP-McDreamy, McSteamy, McIrish, Oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gah, that kind of thing really annoys me as well Thora! People can be so patronising sometimes.

I'm glad to have some Shakespeare fans round here, you might all come in very handy next year!

ThoraSEB said:
I'm a Shakespeare fan as well! :) My uncle gave me a book of the complete works of Shakespeare for Christmas this year. :drool: Such a cool gift!

Oh yeah, I bought a book like that for myself for uni, it cost me £27 but it's got everything so it's worth it! I think I get to choose what plays and topic to write about so I should start thinking...

We didn't get to chose. :grumpy:

And we didn't really get to do anything af his more famous things. We did something on sonnet (and I'm sure I have the number wrong here) 141.

I think there was a brief mention of a Midsummer's Night's Dream too :scratch:

I didn't get to choose before either Jez, it's the perks of being in 4th year I think ;) I love the sonnets... My fave play is probably Twelfth Night though!

Hi Molly :wave:

Hey Molly :hug:

Kat, I guess I'll have to take your word for it being a perk, I read in my English course at Uni. :lol:

5662c25c.jpg

Lol I'm on my English course at uni too... I'm worried about having to do a presentation in class though, I'm too shy! :(

WildHoney said:
Bono taking Piano lessons :cute: :love:

He could run his fat Irish fingers aross my keys anytime :combust: :shifty:

:lol::lol: Ah that did make me laugh Wild!;)

That should be a laugh, Bono learning to play. Or trying! Aww maybe Edge can give him some lessons *mind goes into overload*

chickadee said:
Lol I'm on my English course at uni too... I'm worried about having to do a presentation in class though, I'm too shy! :(

Me too! I did a presentation about the Vikings invading GB, it was supposed to be ten minutes long. After five minutes, Paul, my teacher, had to stop me to tell me to breathe :lol:

Molly :hug: I love that pic so much. And the movie too :D

My fave Alan Rickman movie is Blow Dry (it might have been called Never Better in English speaking countries) but Prince of Thieves is great too. Oh, and the January Man, where Kevin Kline also appears :drool:

Bye Kat :hug:

Yeah, Molly, I loved him in it, he should have been more in it! I loved his snarky comments :giggle:

Well, I'm starting to get a head ache, so I'm gonna head off to bed now.

Night everyone :hug:

Back
Top Bottom