PGP-McDreamy, McSteamy, McIrish, Oh MY!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey wayne and kafrun. :hug::wave:

Just about to order a pizza. Dominos :drool: and have to finish cleaning out the fridge :| but just wanted to pop in to say hi.

I think i've convinced my best friend to make a trip to London with me fo rLondon fashion week. :shifty:

Am sure Wild will be up for a trip into the city aswell if we can find out where the Armani show is :wink: :hyper:

See you all later

Jem
x

Hey kafrun! :hug: Not much. I just found out that my new computer has finally been shipped, which makes me very happy! :D And it's Friday! :dance:

How about you?

Very cool!

Yeah, I definitely needed a new home computer. Right now I have a laptop from the early 90's. It's a piece of crap. :angry: I'm SOOO excited to have a new beautiful computer!! :hyper: It was a pretty good deal, so I'm stoked.

From the early 90's?? :yikes: Did they have computers back then? :p :lol:

That's cool. My computer is bloody slow, so I'm hoping to get a new one soon.

Yeah, it's pretty surprising that it actually runs. :lmao: It's on it's last breath, and ninth life, so I'm hoping it holds out on me until the new one arrives. :lol:

There were computers in the 90's! :lol: I remember a computer my dad had back in probably 1985 or 86. There were two really fun games I used to play on it all the time. :cute:

I remember playing with one at school in the 80's. It had the blue screen and everything.. where you had to type in a bunch of commands to get it to work. I could never figure it out >< :lol:

I just wanted to pop in to say hello--now I'm going back down below. Everyone have a safe & happy Memorial Day weekend. Don't eat too many hot dogs! :wink:

I haven't heard it yet, but you'd better believe that GG sent it to me the moment she found it :lol:

Alright, I'm going to go get a bite to eat. Back soon :wave:

Enjoy your food!

I listened to just the first 6 minutes - that appears to be all that Bono is on for today. He was talking about his trip to Africa, and near the end mentioned that they'll all be meeting up next week to go back to the studio! :hyper: He's been taking piano lessons from his kids' teacher, and apparently he's written a song after every lesson. We'll see if those will actually turn into something, but it's encouraging that they're going back to the studio next week! :happy:

All by myyyyseeeeellf.... don't wanna bee, all by myyyyseeeelllf!

:lol: Okay, since it's obvious I'm the only one here right now, I'm gonna go and try to be productive for a bit. :lol:

:shifty: :shifty:

heavy rain today. soon but grayish tomorrow but gorgeous Sun & Mon!:drool: :applaud:

hope you are all well or getting better! :heart:

:( no one's here.......
.......i should be by Sat for Net pass :D

in the mean time
:shifty:
*grabs B and runs off...."you gotta the BIG ships that pulled into NYC....we can figure out a way to use them for more peaceful efforts"* !!!

:wink:

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
BonoAFrimaterial.jpg

This picture makes me incredibly sad. :( Not because of Bono, but because of the beautiful fabric he is touching that I want!!!! :lol:

I'll take :drool:Bono off your hands Russty....but me & you might end up "fighting" over that fabric!:drool: That Blue color withh the swirls was what i saw FIRST in that pic !:giggle:

And screw McBono I want

[IMGhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/russtycat/ipod26.jpg[/IMG]
McEdge :drool:

that is one Fiiinnnnnneee photo of Mr The Edge!:drool:

Back
Top Bottom