PGP...Man Boobs, Breast Pumps & Maturity Erections..remembering the good times!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

map2.jpg

:D Here this may be a little more clear :wink: And the star is a tourist town, I just stole the map off that web site

I Know! :hug: I've thought the same thing. And we're not so far apart that that is a ridiculous idea. Especially as much as I like to travel, I'll drive and drive for hours without even having anywhere to go. Just so long as I don't have to navigate TO again :yikes:

I'm sure we'll have a vacation or two together in our future :wink:

:hmm: I know it's not halfway, but maybe where VP is would be best for us all to meet up :wink: Pick a weekend, rent a hotel room, wreak (non-destructive) havoc... :evil: And no TO traffic to worry about! :wink:

For any one who missed my stoies...The CLIFF NOTES version :lol:

dazzledbylight said:
Beside NOT Properly {a half-meet] meetig B, NOT Getting GA's, not having as many Pleban gals with me in nyc as you all were in CHI/TO

I had a EFFF'ing BLAST what with seeing bono ? 4 plus times :drool: closer & closer, meeting Edge twice , photoing him rather { i hope}well once, seeing a few brief glimpses of Adam's profile in the Town car, and OF COURSE~~ having the EFF'ing CLOSEST seats ever {for me for u2 ~~ loge 75/7th row right by the walkway & sideview of the stage on Adam's side} >short of GA< in 23 yrs of seeing them LIVE!!!!!!! ( ABOUT TIME ) GAHHHHH!!! :drool: :drool:

It was a DAMN GREAT WOOOOOO HOOOOO TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :drool: :hyper:

and BLESSEDLY they RETURN here in nOv with PAtti Smith Group opening, and i've got a pretty decent seat with my sis the last night of NYC shows 11/22!!!!!!
ANd BY the power of r&r concerts~~~ i will TRY FOT A GA NOV 21ST~~~ .........YAAAAAAAAA

JUST A LITTLE :hyper: are we?!? DONTCHA THINK :D
:laugh:[/B]

Last edited:
Russty Cat said:
I wish you guys lived closer to me! why can't any of you be near California darn it! :madspit:

Do you think its weird if I bid on a five foot tall Elizabethtown Standee like they have at the movie theaters? :wink: hehe

:hmm: I think I've come up with a cheap way for me to see the world and maybe never have to buy my own house even... :wink: I'll just go from place to place crashing with fellow Plebans!

Think Adam will be surprised when I show up on his doorstep in Ireland and tell him it's his turn to put me up for a month? :lmao:

And I have a weakness for Movie paraphanelia like that, Russty :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

map2.jpg

:D Here this may be a little more clear :wink: And the star is a tourist town, I just stole the map off that web site

I Know! :hug: I've thought the same thing. And we're not so far apart that that is a ridiculous idea. Especially as much as I like to travel, I'll drive and drive for hours without even having anywhere to go. Just so long as I don't have to navigate TO again :yikes:

I'm sure we'll have a vacation or two together in our future :wink:

What was it, 3 or 4 hours for you from the border? :hmm:

Drea said:

:hmm: I know it's not halfway, but maybe where VP is would be best for us all to meet up :wink: Pick a weekend, rent a hotel room, wreak (non-destructive) havoc... :evil: And no TO traffic to worry about! :wink:

As long as you don't trash my place in a U2-induced frenzy of lust, I'm fine with that. :shame:

:lmao:

Hey! girls :wave:

You can never have too much yarn and craft supplies! That's what I say!

What Is the breast pumps about in the title? :laugh:

I like the skeleton you made Russty. I'm gonna post in your thread when I get out of here. I love Halloween.

*browneyedgirl* said:
Hey! girls :wave:

You can never have too much yarn and craft supplies! That's what I say!

What Is the breast pumps about in the title? :laugh:

I like the skeleton you made Russty. I'm gonna post in your thread when I get out of here. I love Halloween.

:hug: Brownie Thanks! I'm such a Halloween freak. hehe I want to start collecting vintage Halloween decorations when I get rich. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: I think I've come up with a cheap way for me to see the world and maybe never have to buy my own house even... :wink: I'll just go from place to place crashing with fellow Plebans!

Think Adam will be surprised when I show up on his doorstep in Ireland and tell him it's his turn to put me up for a month? :lmao:

And I have a weakness for Movie paraphanelia like that, Russty :yes:

:lmao: and Vp too about Ali. I'm sure she would be thrilled about all of us showing up :laugh:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, you girls can't even trust yourselves to stay in a private residence? I'm appalled. :ohmy:

Here I was being nice and wanting to spare you housecleaning... :madspit: :giggle: I can behave myself just fine, thank you very much :tongue:

VintagePunk said:

Sorta like grabbing the asses of the bodyguards, right? :lmao:

Not that I was going to try that, or anything. :angel:

:reject:

As I plan to tell Larry - Try it, you might like it! :flirt: :sexywink:

:lmao: You think my meeting would've gone differently if when Jerry asked me who I was I had said Sad_Girl? :ohmy:
3.gif

*Runs back into Hotel and calls SWAT team

VintagePunk said:

Took me a minute, but THAT woman? :madspit:

yup, :sigh: as they drove out night ?? Mon? night.

I'm looking at him....window is down and she is ??? one person away from him or sitting an extra half seat away......oh yeah, i refocus and she's there full on front face view.....

It wasn't like I was looking for her......:laugh: :sigh:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom