PGP:Loving & Lusting after U2 in 360 degrees!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friend Dave has a friend who went to both Barcelona shows and he said that the best spot on the floor is on the ouside of the circle on the rail. He said the stage is really high and you might not be able to see Larry half the time if you are up front

^ I was thinking about that Laura. Mr.Z wants to be right in the front for Dallas, but I'm thinking maybe a row or two back. Then for Phoenix I wanna be in that first row outside the circle. Vegas I have seats. Then LA... probably back just outside the circle. I can't be too far back b/c I have a little dream/scheme I'm working on :wink:

I want to get up font for at least one show just to see if it is that bad. I'm trying to think of something for my sign for the show on my birthday

Yeah i'm probably go as closeas possible on some nights whilst holding back on others

Vegas i have seats , so i can go stalking sightseeing with Zooey & Bonomot :shifty: :drool:

I want to go to Vegas so bad, but I don't have a ticket

full of people i know :lol:

I've not done GA in Dublin before, some peopleget really :drunk: whilst waiting

I'll drink after the show and maybe during the show, but not before. I don't want to chance losing my spot to go to the bathroom 97 times. I also want to remember it.

full of people i know :lol:

I've not done GA in Dublin before, some peopleget really :drunk: whilst waiting

I'll drink after the show and maybe during the show, but not before. I don't want to chance losing my spot to go to the bathroom 97 times. I also want to remember it.

Seriously! I'm sure plenty of ppl don't take it as "seriously" as we do but yeah, if I've been drinking, once I have to pee, i have to go about every 20 minutes. I'd miss the whole damned show!

Back
Top Bottom