PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone asked me my age...that would be 18. Hear that, lardence? ;)

As for having fun, the dance beneath my window is blasting Lady Gaga o_O but I have my own room and there's posters of Bono and Larry across from my bed :) mmmmmm.

My suitemates don't seem to like music at all but they seem fine with me blasting it occasionally. Suite full of singles, so I'm stuck with the antisocial chicks...ah well. I'm hoping for things to get awesome. As usual, too many Katies, so some people know me as Phoenix. Character names FTW!

Someone asked me my age...that would be 18. Hear that, lardence? ;)

As for having fun, the dance beneath my window is blasting Lady Gaga o_O but I have my own room and there's posters of Bono and Larry across from my bed :) mmmmmm.

My suitemates don't seem to like music at all but they seem fine with me blasting it occasionally. Suite full of singles, so I'm stuck with the antisocial chicks...ah well. I'm hoping for things to get awesome. As usual, too many Katies, so some people know me as Phoenix. Character names FTW!

People from college knew me as Ameila because Amy was so boring. I tried many years to get rid of my name. At least now I have a name twin. :hug:

GraceRyan said:
People from college knew me as Ameila because Amy was so boring. I tried many years to get rid of my name. At least now I have a name twin. :hug:

I just...can't believe how many Katies my age exist o_O

IMO, Amy > Amelia as a name...

Okay, I'm about to get fitness geek on you.

Foam Rollers for Fitness, Therapy & Massage | Power Systems

It helps stretch the fascia (Fascia is the soft tissue component of the connective tissue that provides support and protection for most structures within the human body, including muscle.) By rolling out the fascia, it increases blood flow and can help injury or even prevent injury. Runners swear by it.

TaraCynara said:
Katie, I think you might be the only Katie I know. :reject:

I know a Caitlin (my "cousin"), though. She f'n rocks.

That just makes me more awesome XD

And Caitlin sounds so much cooler than Katherine :/

Ok, gotta go to sleep. Waking up at 3 am CA time. Damn east coast time...

It helps stretch the fascia (Fascia is the soft tissue component of the connective tissue that provides support and protection for most structures within the human body, including muscle.) By rolling out the fascia, it increases blood flow and can help injury or even prevent injury. Runners swear by it.

Do they hurt? :hmm:

That just makes me more awesome XD

And Caitlin sounds so much cooler than Katherine :/

Ok, gotta go to sleep. Waking up at 3 am CA time. Damn east coast time...
G'night Katie. :hug:

I like Katherine. It's MILES cooler than my real name :shifty:

I want one. :drool: I need to go look at a sporting goods store around here I guess. And i need to get back on my walking routine. I've been a lazy whale since my trip. :reject: have not walked once since I've been back.

Tara, it can hurt. Most runners roll out sore muscles after a run to help stretch out. A lot of runners have issues with IT bands (muscles that extends from the hip around the knee.) By rolling out the outer thigh, it can help loosen that muscle. Also strengthening your hip flexor muscles can help.

There - taking my fitness geek hat off to put my weather geek hat on.

Me--> weather geek --> music geek --> fitness geek --> techno geek

The hurricane postponed the dedication of the MLK memorial. I wonder if Bono was supposed to attend.

The phone is ringing as I type. It's another "unknown caller." :lol: Still not picking up, even if it's God. :wink:

:lol:

bringing mephy's gif over here, because unf. :drool:

unfbonoedgebymephy.gif

Okay. Going to bed. My head is filled with hurricane gunk. Tomorrow, I try to buy a weather radio and we try to get prepared for whatever could happen. The current track doesn't look terrible for us - but it is expected to track closer. So, after Sunday I might be incommunicato.

But I'll be here tomorrow. :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom