PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update. I am at the craziest sex talk ever which is basically comedy (there are people dressed up as penises and stuff) also, I spent an hour or so showing a new friend bad music videos of 80s hair...she's awesome but makes fun of U2 a little, whatevs. And I'm gonna be Ziggy Stardust for Halloween bc the vintage store is hilariously perfect for me getting clothes for that...

Tonight I was planning to make a pasta dish for dinner, and this morning as I was getting up, I told myself to not forget to put the bottle of white wine in the fridge. Guess who forgot to do that and just remembered? :lol: Oh well. I'll just put it in the freezer when I get home, and it should be cold by the time I eat dinner. :lol:

JJ - I think you can see them on U2.com now, even if you aren't a paid subscriber. I know I saw at least one or two the last time I was over there, and I haven't been a member in a while.

ETA - okay, I can only see 5 of them. I'm sure there were more than that, so they probably have just a few available to those of us unpaid peons. :)

hmmm, nvm, if some1 is, pls check popmart Helsinki as I need it and pm i to me ;)

I gotta run, damn women :lol:

:wink::heart:
wish me luck :up:

3a1e5287318f0567b083736d45961179.jpg

This image is hilarious, yet pisses me off. :lol:

Gg: When you get back here, I have a Dallas question for you since you would probably be the expert in that field. :hmm: (Well besides Edge-O :wink:)

Yeah that's what I was referring to and ok now that you included the "How to" explanation it makes sense.

Was Dumbledore and Gandalf played both by Ian McKellan? (I've only seen the first movie of each series and that was a long time ago)

You can leave your answer here but I'm off to a women athlete expo... with wine! :D

Was Dumbledore and Gandalf played both by Ian McKellan? (I've only seen the first movie of each series and that was a long time ago)

You can leave your answer here but I'm off to a women athlete expo... with wine! :D
No.

Originally, Dumbledore was played by Richard Harris, who sadly died before the 3rd HP movie. The role then went to Michael Gambon.

Hello sexy bastard.....

6079376701_6c5bfaef0d_b.jpg

Taken Aug 15 in Monte Carlo
:drool: :love:

Damn, he looks good in a tie.

Hey guys! Finally accessing PLEBA from my laptop, which my dad (over the phone...he's amazing...) helped me fix the internet screwiness of...

Ok, so longer update. (And Grace...it was you, right?...about Beautiful Ghost: that's awesome, I love that song when I get the chance to listen to it. It sort of creeps up on you unawares and becomes really beautiful and sad...it helped me write quite a bit of JT stuff and worked creepily with O.O.C...)

I'm getting so lost on campus. And I'm really busy. And the hurricane should hit soon, so we're gonna be locked away in our dorms...no tour of Baltimore's music scene :( I suppose I'll just have to research.

The sex talk was...freaking hilarious. Undid all the shitty ones we had in high school. Plus the woman's a comedian, and actually talked about some of the stuff people really needed to know about sex...I realized that parents really don't say all that much :/ but I doubt I'm going to get that f...anyway.

There are clubs, and I am...maybe if I can find the place they're broadcasting from, going to be a DJ for the college radio station...!!! as if the one for another college close to hear wasn't awesome enough, if I have time, I'll be able to force Baltimore to listen to U2. Heehee. And random punk n stuff. I'm so excited you have no idea.

I met a silly sarcastic girl who looks weirdly like BlueSilkenSky...(which is odd). We connected instantly and we both write (and wrote about crazy psychopaths...ha...) and have been joking around about each others' music tastes; she's amused that I like U2 and purposely pronounces Bono 'Bone-o' but just bc she likes the way that sounds (thankfully she knows it's not that) ...Anyways, she also is obsessed with bad 70s/80s fashion, so I've been showing her silly music videos like A Celebration and will follow with...*drumroll* I Will Follow...it's quite nice to find other people who secretly have a thing for bad 80s hair...heh.

Baltimore is confusing. And kind of scarily huge. I'll need to find more cool people to walk around with bc apparently we shouldn't go off by ourselves...now to find someone who actually likes the music I like, hmm, this should be interesting...

Yeah, the "bone-o" is very what.

...I just found another good radio station! YAY.

Sorry I haven't been able to follow the thread at all. I've been too busy to look at pretty pictures on PLEBA :( It's a little sad. But fortunately I have my internet back on the laptop so maybe I can go back to the Anton thread when the hurricane gives me shit and I have some downtime...

So, that was fun. :huh: We had to leave our house because of some unknown gas leak in the area. We started smelling what seemed like natural gas and within minutes it was so bad we could barely breathe. Neighbors were all out on the street trying to figure it out. I was on the phone to the gas company to report an emergency but they were overloaded with calls from all over, at least 2 communities I know of so far. In a neighboring community quite a few miles away one of my daughters friends said they were heading out to her grandmothers house for the night. My brother was texting me and said at first the news was reporting a propane leak in the area, but that turned out to be coincidence. We left and had dinner out of the area, and now were back home and it's all clear here, but I guess the neighboring community is still having it and officials still have no idea what it is. Weird. :|

@Tara—It's just what I'll need when I have hurricane downtime and can't go find record stores...pretty black and white (and sometimes color!)...

@comet—Oh god, I've been there before. There was a gas leak in my house, it smelled like shit and it was freezing outside, and we had to wait in the car (read up on young U2 while I waited) until people fixed it :| I hope you and everyone's alright! (edit. You are. Awesome. I'm tired and can't read through stuff properly :giggle:)

So, that was fun. :huh: We had to leave our house because of some unknown gas leak in the area. We started smelling what seemed like natural gas and within minutes it was so bad we could barely breathe. Neighbors were all out on the street trying to figure it out. I was on the phone to the gas company to report an emergency but they were overloaded with calls from all over, at least 2 communities I know of so far. In a neighboring community quite a few miles away one of my daughters friends said they were heading out to her grandmothers house for the night. My brother was texting me and said at first the news was reporting a propane leak in the area, but that turned out to be coincidence. We left and had dinner out of the area, and now were back home and it's all clear here, but I guess the neighboring community is still having it and officials still have no idea what it is. Weird. :|

Wow, that's crazy! I hope everyone's okay. That's so strange.

Gas leaks aren't fun. We once had one at my residence hall in university, and we had to evacuate in the middle of the night. Of course it was during a horrible wind storm and we had nowhere to go for an hour, until they could get someone to come to campus and unlock one of the other residence halls for us to crash in. :tsk: :lol: At least it ended up being a fun adventure.

Yep everyone ok here thanks :wave: But a few miles away I guess it's still strong there and they can't find the source. Definitely strange!

Back
Top Bottom