PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
have I ever told you that I love you :heart:

and yes, that means all of you :hug::wave: some know more, some know less, but all know next week, I ´m past a hurdle right now, dont mind me being drunk, gut it´s a confession time for me, ans will post i member thread, new members and so on as consider myself a new and a lost member who found his way back to home, you´ll know when I post it :p apart from GG :p

:wave::hug:

very quik visit

see you all next week

hopefuly by Tues ( mght take time ofr tem ti reopen the subways, beng shut down for Hurricaine :yikes:

got my stuff......propbaly ok unless freak something getting loose from open auto shop flys that far nto my windows

or but Ihave cell phonr re upped

the telephone poles get blown over and I lose my land line :huh:

I NEVER even SAW telephone poles until i moed to
my partof brooklyn wth a outside box ofr ? the block

and woudn't ya know I move to a neighborhood that this one section of wirhin place

has same thing!!! :huh;

good luck to evereveryone!!!!!!!

I had a job when I was 12 'til a little while after I turned 13 where I worked with horses, in exchange for riding lessons. It was fun.
I've worked for this professional show jumper for 18y.I used to go to shows all over the world with him,but my legs and back could not take the pressure anymore,so now I'm mostly in home stable.It includes all kind of work and riding every day.It gets routine and exhausting sometimes but mostly it's fun.

Be safe, Dazz!

"Alas, earwax." - Albus Dumbledore

Sorry, it popped into my head. :lol:
:lol:

I've worked for this professional show jumper for 18y.I used to go to shows all over the world with him,but my legs and back could not take the pressure anymore,so now I'm mostly in home stable.It includes all kind of work and riding every day.It gets routine and exhausting sometimes but mostly it's fun.
Oh, that does sound fun.

I had to quit my job at the stable I used to work at... not just 'cause I was moving, but my teacher suddenly stopped liking me after I got thrown from one of the horses I was exercising. It was a mean horse who didn't like anyone, so yay, lucky me got to exercise that day...

:reject:

I´ve been her this later tour, but is there a forum where I got to know U2 fisrt and so on, as I´ve got hooked to band twice in my life, as lost my prior memories before 2004 autumn :(, got pics and some thing that I wrote before had an accident, which made my retire from work ect, pls feel free to PM me to right forum ;)

You said you had a "stupid question" to ask, and then you said this

I´ve been her this later tour, but is there a forum where I got to know U2 fisrt and so on, as I´ve got hooked to band twice in my life, as lost my prior memories before 2004 autumn :(, got pics and some thing that I wrote before had an accident, which made my retire from work ect, pls feel free to PM me to right forum ;)

and Tara said "that's not a stupid question"

and I'm trying to figure out what the question was, so I could see if I could answer it! :)

Oh yes Cori, is here a thread bout where you firts came to know or why you like the band ?

I ´m now replying via phone like I was in Glasto, just cant leave lmao, but if you could give me an addy where i could post my story, and it´a long one, i´ll give you a free vihta spank in sauna, feel free to google vihta :D:lol::wave:

Oh, okay, you're looking for a thread on this forum where you can talk about "how I discovered the band"?

I'm sure there have been multiple ones scattered around. You can always start a new one! I guess it would go in the Everything You Know Is Wrong forum.

Let me search to see if I can find an active thread where you can just go in, rather than starting a new one. :)

Edit: I can't find anything - it's hard to know what to search for, and my search terms are so vague it's bringing up, like, every thread ever. :lol:

Woah, apparently there are $400 flights from Seattle to Beijing for travel in Oct! :ohmy: Damn, that's an incredible price! Too bad I don't want to go to China at the moment. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom