PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I love winter a bit too, if it´s a continuing wether like we had few years now, not lik having -25 C and few days later its raining slush, but in general 7 months is too much, I can stand it. but as I cant work anymore, just sitting at home while others work and no1 in town like in summer time, I get lonely :(
Aw :hug:

Oh lord. I just saw THESE from the Pittsburgh tour thread. I'LL BE IN MY BUNK FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT, THANKS. :drool: :shifty:

IMG_3541.jpg

IMG_3540.jpg
Oh, wow...

Adam looks really really good. :shifty:

I've been to Hawaii many times, but I haven't been to the desert since I was a teenager, so this upcoming trip will be fun. Plus, I'll hopefully get to hang with zu while I'm there, which will be fabulous. :love: If I can save up enough money, I'd really like to go to the Grand Canyon as well. :)

I used to live on an island. Not any of the Hawaiian islands. It was in Asia... I think it's considered part of Asia.

Kinda. :ohmy: And then there was the other island I lived on, in Europe.

Anyway, I've spent most of my life in the southwestern US, and I love it. Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah.... I really love Utah. Desert in the south, mountains in the north: perfection. :D

I used to live on an island. Not any of the Hawaiian islands. It was in Asia... I think it's considered part of Asia.

Kinda. :ohmy: And then there was the other island I lived on, in Europe.

Anyway, I've spent most of my life in the southwestern US, and I love it. Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah.... I really love Utah. Desert in the south, mountains in the north: perfection. :D

Cool! Whereabouts in Asia? I used to live on an island too! Twinz! :hi5: Granted, it's a relatively small island, but it's in a beautiful location about an hour outside of Vancouver. My parents still live there. :)

I've only been to a few States (HI, WA, OR, CA, NV, MN, IL), but would love to see the south. Heck, I'd like to see a lot of the east coast as well. :)

Cool! Whereabouts in Asia? I used to live on an island too! Twinz! :hi5: Granted, it's a relatively small island, but it's in a beautiful location about an hour outside of Vancouver. My parents still live there. :)

I've only been to a few States (HI, WA, OR, CA, NV, MN, IL), but would love to see the south. Heck, I'd like to see a lot of the east coast as well. :)

Ever hear of the Marianas Islands? I lived on the one called Guam. It's in the South Pacific, close enough to the Philipinnes to be considered Asia, but not far from Austrailia. Not much going on there, but fascinating WWII history. Of which my mother's grandfather is a part of. I think...

But yea. Lived there for 2 years, and survived a Super Typhoon

Ever hear of the Marianas Islands? I lived on the one called Guam. It's in the South Pacific, close enough to the Philipinnes to be considered Asia, but not far from Austrailia. Not much going on there, but fascinating WWII history. Of which my mother's grandfather is a part of. I think...

But yea. Lived there for 2 years, and survived a Super Typhoon

Yes, I've heard of that. :) That's cool.

Wow, that would be freaky to live through. :yikes: I experienced a tornado when I was living in Minnesota, and that was enough of a crazy weather phenomenon for me. :wink: I much prefer the calmness of living in the northwest of North America. :)

I love winter.I can't stand the heat.I'm a total snow person,but it really gets annoying when you have to carry your car battery in your flat every single evening and then put it back in the morning in -33C and then you find out that the road out is filled with snow up to your arse and you have to shovel yourself out and then your car won't start and then you call a taxi to go to work.:rant:

Yes, I've heard of that. :) That's cool.

Wow, that would be freaky to live through. :yikes: I experienced a tornado when I was living in Minnesota, and that was enough of a crazy weather phenomenon for me. :wink: I much prefer the calmness of living in the northwest of North America. :)

Yea, it was intense. Winds @ 200+ MPH, coconuts flying everywhere (that was actually hilarious), and rain. LOTS of rain.

More than normal. :shifty:

Ugh, I hate tornadoes. They're terrifying.

I have to admit, my favorite part of living on Guam was the day we left. I really do not do well in humidity. Or rainforests. :reject:

I love winter.I can't stand the heat.I'm a total snow person,but it really gets annoying when you have to carry your car battery in your flat every single evening and then put it back in the morning in -33C and then you find out that the road out is filled with snow up to your arse and you have to shovel yourself out and then your car won't start and then you call a taxi to go to work.:rant:

I know ;)

but it´s lovely for a bit and it could and should be lovely now too, it´s all this new age communication shit that you have to be connected and at work all the fecking time, I miss the dates I and my parents had in past when it was allowed to stay at home and so on, just in general, I dont mind being stranded in snoe, but I hate ppl who need work done now, if you get my point :angry:

A friend of mine is taking me out to dinner for my b-day, so I'm driving to the east side. Which means, of course, I'll just leave from work, which means I'm stuck here until 4:30.

Not too bad, but I'd rather be leaving at about 3:30. It's quiet.

But yay, free sushi in Bellevue! :drool:

Someone smells funky on this train.

Could be the crazy lady across from me who keeps playing with her facial hair with her tongue while her eyes bulge out of her head. I love public transportation. Urban living rules.

Oh thank God! I thought I was the only who was having problems with the site! :reject:

Adam did break the site for moment :shifty:

We're gonna try to break our bunk next. :shifty:

Someone smells funky on this train.

Could be the crazy lady across from me who keeps playing with her facial hair with her tongue while her eyes bulge out of her head. I love public transportation. Urban living rules.

Ick. At least you HAVE public transportation. The county I live in hasn't had public transportation for almost 4 years now. Good ol' Ohio. Gotta love it.

A friend of mine is taking me out to dinner for my b-day, so I'm driving to the east side. Which means, of course, I'll just leave from work, which means I'm stuck here until 4:30.

Not too bad, but I'd rather be leaving at about 3:30. It's quiet.

But yay, free sushi in Bellevue! :drool:

Awesome! Yay for free sushi indeed! :D

I was going to send you an email to ask if you'd be around to hang out in a few weeks, as I'm most likely coming down for a family event. As I was about to hit send, I realized that you'd be in Ireland. :wink: :lol: So I guess I'll have to save meeting up with you for the next time I'm in the city. :)

I know ;)

but it´s lovely for a bit and it could and should be lovely now too, it´s all this new age communication shit that you have to be connected and at work all the fecking time, I miss the dates I and my parents had in past when it was allowed to stay at home and so on, just in general, I dont mind being stranded in snoe, but I hate ppl who need work done now, if you get my point :angry:
Yeah.I work with horses,so there's no such thing as I'm not coming today.Horses need to move every day.Sometimes I wish I was at school again,so you could have snow days.

Back
Top Bottom