PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm fucking starving. OREOS.

And I'd agree about men being idiotic...Bono's special *lost in dreamland*

It's almost bedtime. Obviously.

OREO PARTY!

And I think of Adam in the sense of how much less manwhore-ish he became. He's always been a mostly responsible dude. Just even more so that he has the threat of a one-year-old crapping all over him if he doesn't behave, muahaha.

OREO PARTY!

And I think of Adam in the sense of how much less manwhore-ish he became. He's always been a mostly responsible dude. Just even more so that he has the threat of a one-year-old crapping all over him if he doesn't behave, muahaha.

:hi5:

I think of him that way too. And :ohmy: at you taking the words right from my brain!

Manwhore..... :lmao:

The hubby and I have settled on the new baby's name, I think.
Jacob Bono. Yes, we're serious. Jacob is the name Adam gave me in a dream -which Mr CK doesnt know about-, and Bono is obviously for B since I got the infamous bitty bump rub in Pittsburgh. Our family will want to MURDER us but oh well. :wink:

We named the firstborn for Pres. Clinton and AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys - Clinton Alexander. Yes, I'm still a hardcore BSB girl, my teen years never died lol.

:cute: Aww. That's pretty awesome.

This needed to be shared here.....

Going down on Bono!!! - YouTube

Can I keep him? :hyper: Also, he's messin' with my hormone/adrenaline-exploding mind. Fffffyes. I think youtube may keep me occupied for the next couple hours.

I've been surprisingly undamaged by the hurricane, pshh Irene your worst was definitely not here. My fan and my clock are still cheerfully using the perfectly fine power and I even have internet and my window. Heh.

I got to sleep in, which was fucking fantastic. Didn't have any Larry dreams, though, Grace *sigh*

I missed the U2 crew this weekend, and by that I mean the crew of fans. The fans at the Def Leppard show were rockin but not my style. They were all hammered and talked during songs and left a million times for beer runs.

I wanted my "let's save the world, we're not leaving our spots, freaking over every song, don't even think about talking to me while the band is playing" fans :wink:

There is the difference from getting excited over 'Streets' and 'Photograph'. :rockon:

So, this hurricane is now a tropical storm. Since my husband and I are crazy, we took a drive to get coffee and check out the storm. Our little bay is usually pretty docile. It was kicking it up some surf today. We had some limbs down on the road. The wind and rain is starting to pick up but it's like a bad nor'easter right now.

Sounds pretty cool. :up: we don't get storms like that here, part of me would love to watch one some day. I dunno what it is about storms, but for some reason they calm me.

back from picking berries, as usual i sing every now and then to make some noice to keep bears out, so there I was singing a finnish song a bit and one man shouted back at me from woods: I think if you keep singing the bears only wanna kill you more :lol::lol::grumpy::lmao::lmao:

...so it IS an organ in Streets! :heart::heart::heart: I agree, I love that song on radio.

Grace, I'm looking like hell through all that Elevation stuff but it's all B and Adam!

back from picking berries, as usual i sing every now and then to make some noice to keep bears out, so there I was singing a finnish song a bit and one man shouted back at me from woods: I think if you keep singing the bears only wanna kill you more :lol::lol::grumpy::lmao::lmao:

:laugh: Poor you!!

KristenCaNaDiAn said:
I missed the U2 crew this weekend, and by that I mean the crew of fans. The fans at the Def Leppard show were rockin but not my style. They were all hammered and talked during songs and left a million times for beer runs.

I wanted my "let's save the world, we're not leaving our spots, freaking over every song, don't even think about talking to me while the band is playing" fans :wink:

Yeah, we're the best :D :hi5:

Glad to see everyones holding up in the storm. Not much happened here, but the store I work at is closed today, yay! Also mass transit in the city is shut down till further notice so I hope class will be cancelled tomorrow. That subway better be flooded! :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom