PGP: los pantalones en el fuego

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:whistle:

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak54.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak55.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak56.jpg

PIT7-26-2011cpenyak57.jpg

Dearest Edge,

A note for next tour-- LESS clothes during Vertigo, not extra unnecessary layers!

Hey, maybe they could stick battery-operated christmas lights directly to their chests, and just rip off their shirts for Zooropa? :hmm:

Yea, Edge makes me REALLY happy too, Bono :shifty:

It's ok, Bono, Edge makes me happy in the pants, too!
:up:

Bono is adhering to the rules of the thread title. He is a good boy.
:lol:

:sad: Does that mean no spanking?
:lol:

Speaking of Vertigo....

Hello? HELLO??

Hola! :reject:

*is reading ff* :shifty:

I thought Grace sent me the unedited versions of certain chapters in Mysterious Ways, but now I can't find them :sad:

^ :lol:

I just had a dance party involving paint! Half my face came out red. What. Anyways...yes, now I am inspired...totally going to be Ziggy Stardust for Halloween, for definite. I mean, if I can get hit in the eyes (luckily I closed them) with red paint covering half my face, I can do the lightning bolt thing. Oh yeah.

Edit. Here's my blurry face.
314881_2238665242795_1132925157_32602417_3313099_n.jpg

Windows and power is fine, but the wind's increasing :crack: I don't want to go to dinner yet though...dammit!

And I am really, really, really wanting to just skip everything and read the interesting stuff in my inbox, Grace, but that would be cheating.

*is impatient*

*waiting for free time*

*excited*

...I just web archived the chapter and everything so I can read it even if the net's gone :rockon:

The hubby and I have settled on the new baby's name, I think.
Jacob Bono. Yes, we're serious. Jacob is the name Adam gave me in a dream -which Mr CK doesnt know about-, and Bono is obviously for B since I got the infamous bitty bump rub in Pittsburgh. Our family will want to MURDER us but oh well. :wink:

We named the firstborn for Pres. Clinton and AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys - Clinton Alexander. Yes, I'm still a hardcore BSB girl, my teen years never died lol.

:shifty:

Ok, there was totally something goin on
in someone's pants
here, but I couldn't get a good shot of it. :shifty: :lol:

Scene: U217 falls on floor. Unable to deal. Overwhelmed.

Not much stormy storminess here south of Boston yet but my huge Joshua Tree picture just fell off the wall for no reason that I can determine. Other than me sitting here blowing circuits about the Pants Situation.

Grace, seriously. I am...stranded in my room with winds outside that pushed me across the street (aaaaaaa)...fanfiction therefore takes me to a much better less scary place...

The wind. Started to push me. Across. The. Street. :crack: I do not like this weather anymore.

Jacob Bono. Yes, we're serious. Jacob is the name Adam gave me in a dream -which Mr CK doesnt know about-, and Bono is obviously for B since I got the infamous bitty bump rub in Pittsburgh. Our family will want to MURDER us but oh well. :wink:

JACOB BONO?

Fucking YES.

I like the name Jacob...and of course, Bono...:drool:

I have yet to find someone here (at my school) who doesn't think Bono is old and ugly :( Meanwhile I'm staring at my Rattle & Hum poster and trying to ignore outside...

Paul makes me think of baby Bono :cute: I have a thing for him being called Paul. Paul McG does not deserve that first name right now.

:cute: Paaaaaaaaul. He's so cuuuuuute.

d2c0-2.jpg

b17.jpg

I can't believe he let you do that. Heehee. That's just...awesome.

Can I have a friend at least in Baltimore who's that awesome? Please?

All the vet could figure out is that it is some kind of infection. He got in a fight with another cat a couple of weeks ago, and our best guess is that one of his injuries from that got infected. It's so weird (quoth Edge) for him NOT to be running around meowing about stuff all the time!

Get well Bonocat! Glad he's on the mend.

We named the firstborn for Pres. Clinton and AJ McLean of the Backstreet Boys - Clinton Alexander. Yes, I'm still a hardcore BSB girl, my teen years never died lol.

LOVE it! Awesome name. Your baby was blessed by Bono's own hand? That is extremely cool.

Paul makes me think of baby Bono :cute: I have a thing for him being called Paul. Paul McG does not deserve that first name right now.

:cute: Paaaaaaaaul. He's so cuuuuuute.

d2c0-2.jpg

b17.jpg

I can't believe he let you do that. Heehee. That's just...awesome.

Can I have a friend at least in Baltimore who's that awesome? Please?

I swear he's doing it because my sister (who isnt even a U2 fan), suggested Jacob Clayton lmfao. Either way I dont care, I think it's awesome. And I swear, if this child comes out with a blond afro and blue eyes I will start laughing my ass off in the delivery room. :wink: :shifty:

Oh wait, Bono actually made contact (close enough) with this baby? :hyper: That is awesome.

It's more likely this kid's going to be a screamy mullety blue-eyed baby :sexywink:

Then again, if it's a frobaby, that would be interesting. :giggle:

WAIT WHAT AM I DOING. I should be reading. *back to Please*

Oh wait, Bono actually made contact (close enough) with this baby? :hyper: That is awesome.

It's more likely this kid's going to be a screamy mullety blue-eyed baby :sexywink:

Then again, if it's a frobaby, that would be interesting. :giggle:

WAIT WHAT AM I DOING. I should be reading. *back to Please*

Yeah when B & E came out to sign autographs after the band arrived in Pittsburgh, Mr CK and I told B that we'd just found out I was expecting this bb. I was preggers with Lil CK #1 when we saw them in Pittsburgh on Vertigo so it was kinda funny actually (I was 8 1/2 months along then and caught hell from my doc for being at the concert). Bono looked at me, looked down at my non-existent belly, and was all starry-eyed when I asked for a rub.

I thanked him for the autograph and belly rub and then asked him to give Ad' my love, to which B goes "Of course...and Ad's wanted one (a baby) for a while now." So I about DIED on the inside, what with all the PLEBA jokes about bandlings lmao!

Awww aww aww aww AWWWWW that is so adorable!

:cute: Just...aww.

If I ever get pregnant...well...when they're still touring (not anytime soon though, god no. Carrying groceries up stairs is bad enough. Babies would be...so much worse) I will totally expect the same :lol:

My mom had 5...

I really hope I'm not inheriting that gene. :shifty: If this new kid of yours ends up being Bono- or Adam-baby, I'm worried for what would happen to me...:lol:

I'll be 28 when this baby is born, and the women on my mom's side all had trouble having/getting pregnant past 30. My mom included. So I'm just quitting while I'm ahead, lol. (Not to mention I had some issues after my firstborn was born and had to have surgery when he was barely 5 months old. So I'm just going to play it safe. )

CK- My cat Jasper's middle name is Jacob (well, his full name is Freddy Jasper Jacob Dante Alberto Bandito Von Monkeypants), so you are officially naming your child after two of my cats. ;)

My family's ridiculously fertile. I'm kind of scared. I really don't want kids yet :/ seriously, my mom got pregnant with my older brother while she was on birth control, the really strong stuff back in the 80s...

CK- My cat Jasper's middle name is Jacob (well, his full name is Freddy Jasper Jacob Dante Alberto Bandito Von Monkeypants), so you are officially naming your child after two of my cats. ;)

I love your cats' names!

I just requested effing awesome Baltimore alternative music station to play I Will Follow. We will see what happens. :hyper:

Radio will get me through the hurricane...if it stays that is...

My family's ridiculously fertile. I'm kind of scared. I really don't want kids yet :/ seriously, my mom got pregnant with my older brother while she was on birth control, the really strong stuff back in the 80s...

My mom is one of 18 kids, and my dad is a twin... twins are supposed to skip a generation and none of my sisters have had them so yeah, I'm SCREWED.

Back
Top Bottom