PGP: Lookin' for a Sugar Daddy to buy our Uber Boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shit. My husband wants to buy a new iPhone this weekend. That means, I will have to cancel my U2 box shipment so we have enough money.

I know this is a Coldplay video, but I was watching it and couldn't stop thinking "Imagine a show like that with U2"

Just watch and you'll see why :shifty: (Ps. At one point, Ellen is practically on top of Chris) :wink:

And that woman is supposed to be lesbian ? :tsk: No way.
Proof. Weird seeing Chris with casual clothes on.:lol:

Shit. My husband wants to buy a new iPhone this weekend. That means, I will have to cancel my U2 box shipment so we have enough money.

Oh god , you mean the new one that costs like 300$ or more (not even to mention subscription costs) :( It saddens me. I would like one but yeah.
It might be sad that rather spend it on a box set , which makes me equally stupid, but I get more stuff for it hence I will be happy for a longer time. :giggle:

I had weird U2 dreams last night. I think it was JT era U2. But I was pretty sick so my dreams were all over the place.

JT era's fun for dreams :drool:

I'm watching some early 80s live stuff. Not of U2 actually; it's the Peel sessions of Joy Division, the Clash, the Cure, Sex Pistols, etc...much fun. Now I'm thinking if I was alive back then I'd be much more into the Sex Pistols. They're nice live. (Then I realized how funny that sounds)

Nice? You need to get Punk Rock Movie. Tons of interesting bands on that. You get to watch Siousxie Sioux take a handful of pills before getting on stage. Not sure if this was when Robert Smith was the drummer.

I'm sleep jetlagged. I have crap adjectives ;)

...hurr. That movie's on youtube. The stills on each part are entertaining.

Becuase I'm on holiday and its almost halloween :

My unfinished cardboard 1:1 replica of Edge's explorer :lmao:

Hardest part is over, now for some paper mache, paint, pickguard, humbuckers, knobs and strings etc. and its done.
Now I can go for trick or treating in propper style :giggle:

Sadly we don't celebrate Halloween here... Would be my favourite holiday... Ever.

IMAG0289.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

I have no life :giggle:

Omg :ohmy: Wow! Congrats again :hug:

At least it was now instead of oh...4 months from now? When we had everything done in blue and the personalized plaque hung? :doh: Luckily we hadn't bought a lot of clothes since we were planning on reusing Lil' CKs things. We'd mostly been buying neutral stuff like bottles, pacifiers, diapers, etc.

hey guys! huge baby news...had my 5 month ultrasound yesterday, and FroBaby is actually a little girl! the doc was as surprised as we were! :lol:
So we need to come up with a girl name now seeing as how Jacob totally wont work lmao.

Wow ! Congrats ! :cute:

hey guys! huge baby news...had my 5 month ultrasound yesterday, and FroBaby is actually a little girl! the doc was as surprised as we were! :lol:
So we need to come up with a girl name now seeing as how Jacob totally wont work lmao.

Wow. Guess that was just an arm!

Are you still sticking with Bono as a middle name?

Domo, you're awesome. I wanna make one...except I don't have the skills :giggle:

CK, maybe Bono as a middle name isn't a good idea for a girl. *now knows who Chaz Bono is, is bothered*

Wow. Guess that was just an arm!

Are you still sticking with Bono as a middle name?

Haha, no. We're going to have to redo names entirely. I may try and push for Adelyn or Addie/Addy as a middle name though. :shh: :shifty:

Domo, you're awesome. I wanna make one...except I don't have the skills :giggle:

CK, maybe Bono as a middle name isn't a good idea for a girl. *now knows who Chaz Bono is, is bothered*
Yeah, I kinda wish Chaz would drop his last name. *shudder*

Its annoying whenever you try to Google something U2 related , that's for sure.

:lol: Whoops! But yay for a girl! :)

Yeah, but the jury is totally out for girl names atm. We never really settled on anything we liked so its basically back to square one.

At least you have a bit more time! :)

My cousin just had a baby earlier this month, and they didn't know the sex beforehand. They'd come up with a name for a girl, but hadn't settled on any boys names yet. When little Eze (Ezekiel) came out, it took them an extra day to decide which name fit him best. :cute:

Good luck name picking.

I'm weird, so by the time I do have kids I'll probably know exact names... of course if I have a boy ever they'd be in danger of being named Ian Paul David or something :giggle:

Good luck name picking.

I'm weird, so by the time I do have kids I'll probably know exact names... of course if I have a boy ever they'd be in danger of being named Ian Paul David or something :giggle:

What? No love for Lawrence. Oh for shame.

Yeah, but the jury is totally out for girl names atm. We never really settled on anything we liked so its basically back to square one.

We never found out with Grace but we knew what names we'd picked. It was either Grace or James. Already have number 2 girl name picked out. Pauline! I kid, it is NOT that,

Haha, no. We're going to have to redo names entirely. I may try and push for Adelyn or Addie/Addy as a middle name though. :shh: :shifty:

Yeah, I kinda wish Chaz would drop his last name. *shudder*

So do I. It's very disturbing in so many ways.

"Adam Clayton was just on BBC Radio 6, mentioned possible next album w/Danger Mouse, and they'll probably be back in the studio at the start of the new year."

Acceptable.

Yes. Adam, I knew I liked you. :D

I love you Adam. Now bound and gag your singer until you get back to the studio.
:up:

Becuase I'm on holiday and its almost halloween :

My unfinished cardboard 1:1 replica of Edge's explorer :lmao:

Hardest part is over, now for some paper mache, paint, pickguard, humbuckers, knobs and strings etc. and its done.
Now I can go for trick or treating in propper style :giggle:

Sadly we don't celebrate Halloween here... Would be my favourite holiday... Ever.

IMAG0289.jpg

IMAG0290.jpg

I have no life :giggle:
That is awesome. :D

FROBABY IS A GIRL! :hyper:

(congratulations! :hug: :happydance: )

:lol: Whoops! But yay for a girl! :)

At least you have a bit more time! :)

My cousin just had a baby earlier this month, and they didn't know the sex beforehand. They'd come up with a name for a girl, but hadn't settled on any boys names yet. When little Eze (Ezekiel) came out, it took them an extra day to decide which name fit him best. :cute:

Yeah, total WHOOPS moment. But it's not a bad thing. :D She may still come out with Ad's afro! :shifty:

We never found out with Grace but we knew what names we'd picked. It was either Grace or James. Already have number 2 girl name picked out. Pauline! I kid, it is NOT that,

Paula was brought up yesterday but we're not exactly sure how seriously we want to take it. My MOTHER of all people suggested it, because she knew we'd planned Bono for a middle name. She was like "well what's Bono's real name again? *pause while I tell her* ...how about Paula?" Which cracks me up because she was totally against BONO as a middle name, but she likes PAULA. :doh:

....AND ADAM WAS ON BBC RADIO AND I MISSED IT? :ohmy: :crack:
Someone better get audio of it for me, STAT! :lol:

What? No love for Lawrence. Oh for shame.

I have a problem with Lawrence as a name. I make exceptions for Larry because he's amaaaazing! Also...*shudder* WHY PAULINE OR PAULA. It just does not sound good as a girl's name!

Guys, guess what :hyper: I found the girl who plays mandolin...she was on a bench by the dorm complex I live in and I was like 'you play mandolin? awesome' and apparently she does blues mandolin and stuff (which I'd never heard of) and she played some stuff and...yay. We had a big musical discussion that basically ended in not knowing what the hell we were talking about...I've got to introduce her to some of Jimmy Page's mandolin playing, most definitely....anyways. It was exciting. Lost an hour or two of time I could have been spending on homework but it was worth it.

Just finished my last day at my job. My boss is so sweet. She gave me a really nice card and a university hoodie :cute:

Very nice! :)

I'm debating whether to order the Dec Q mag/CD from u2.com, or wait and see if it will be available here. If I order it online, it will cost more due to the shipping. :hmm: I've bought Q with bonus CD's in the package before, so it probably will be easy enough to find. Unlike the British GQ with U2 supposedly on the cover. :angry: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom