PGP: Lookin' for a Sugar Daddy to buy our Uber Boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Chelsea's U2 Sim family

bonoadamsimch1.jpg

bonoadamsimch2.jpg

edgesimch1.jpg

edgebonosimch1.jpg

bonosimch1.jpg

adamlarryedgesimch1.jpg

bonoedgesimch1.jpg

Edge had a bad day at the lab
edgesimch2.jpg

Halp with the sausage................................ need to see my sausage lithograph............... waiting for me at hommmmmmmeeeeee

(OMG I've never postwhored so much in my life)

:lol: Bloody hell that voiceover is CREEPY! Got a major Gollum vibe from that. Myyy precccioouuusssssss

No kidding!!

:shifty:
I watch it with the volume off. :shh:

Yea, of course it was..... :shifty:

Say, can I borrow that time machine? There's a few things I'd like to fix. (like the other three deciding not to do a pic like Adam's... :tsk: ) :wink:
Borrowing it is fine...however, you can't change anything or else the whole space time continuum gets messed up. Haven't you ever seen Back to the Future?? :lol:
Just use it for 'private time' with the lads. :wink:

Ok... AND.

Because ever single thread title EVER is about Bono it seems... (heh heh) - I am making it my mission for the next one to be:

PGP: Edge's Gentleman's Sausage
:up: Gets my vote. Especially considering it was ADAM who named it that. :lmao:

No kidding!!

:shifty:
I watch it with the volume off. :shh:

Borrowing it is fine...however, you can't change anything or else the whole space time continuum gets messed up. Haven't you ever seen Back to the Future?? :lol:
Just use it for 'private time' with the lads. :wink:

:up: Gets my vote. Especially considering it was ADAM who named it that. :lmao:

Oh damn.... I forgot about the STC... :angry:

Oh, but I could take the pics and then go back to myself when I first thought that and make sure I don't do it.... :hmm:

*brain explodes*

:giggle: It was too funny, they all went and made other things to eat in the kitchen. poor Larry. They crack me up because since you can actually choose so many personality traits, then just let them run amok and do what they want they actually behave like little U2 guys. They crack me up!

Stop. Sausage time!

:lmao:!

For those who can't get the box set, FTSD is coming out on dvd/blu ray on December 9th, with "bonus material" (which I'm betting is the three scenes that have apparently been cut from the film in the box set version... I can't believe they cut
the "That's not alright" bit and the "other bands" bit (you know, the ones with the pictures of bands like Guns'n'Roses with the "fell out" "thrown out" etc)! The latter especially got laughs at TIFF, though "that's not alright" cracked a few of us up too ;)

You girls should've been around a few years ago when SG was still coming in regularly - she had a Sims game that she put us all into, with various incarnations of the boys and various other celebrities... we had our own little soap opera! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom