PGP: Lookin' for a Sugar Daddy to buy our Uber Boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
....really? wow.

Yeah not only are there stickers for movies and TV episodes, but just normal stuff, like drinking coffee or walking. I think I earned my coffee addict sticker the first week. :shifty: Some stickers you earn for the number of times you check in, others you get for checking in while actually watching it on TV or at the movies. For example when FTSD was playing at the Toronto Film Festival, you could check in and get the sticker for it playing on opening night (even if you weren't actually there), the catch is for most stickers like that you have to check in while it's on, once the show is over it's no longer available. Tonight, Larry shall be mine. :evil:

CK if you are only at 18 stickers now, hold off on getting any more until you get your Larry sticker tonight, that way it will be in your first batch! You can only request 20 stickers a month, so like if you have 24 stickers and Larry was your 24th you won't get him in your first batch, he'll be in the next batch you can't request until a month later. ;)

I think it's on tonight for me at 8 PM. I'm west coast time, but I have no idea if it's the same everywhere, you might just check your local listings to be sure you get it!

Yeah, I'm holding off and making him my 20th tonight. I'm at 19 already so I'll have to wait until tonight. :D
And its 8pm according to my listings. Which means I'll be making up an excuse to leave if I'm not home from Mom's by then! :lol: The things I do for U2...:shifty:

Um, Paul Lynn's Phantom of the Paradise? Holy Jesus.

You mean Paul Williams? Of which I wore out the vinyl on my soundtrack album in the 70's I played it so many times? And of which I only 2 days ago listened to the cd again in my car? And have the dvd of the movie and can sing the lyrics to the entire musical since I was about 12 years old and saw at the movie theatre when I was about that old about 10 times?

Yeah that Phantom of the Paradise. :reject:

I'll skip the schoolboy trip...Ad's fro was never a favorite look of mine...except for like, ONE picture.

vo1v78.jpg

I think the fact that he's on a bed has 'something' to do with why I like that particular pic... :shifty:

You mean UF Goat Adam? :wink: With that lovely thing on his chin.

I prefer Zoohawk Adam.:D That looked pretty damn well on him.

Goat Adam. :yuck: I don't know what was worse. The thing hanging off his chin or the lack of anything OTHER than bedhead!

Now ZooAdam was sexy as hell. UNNNNNF. He rocked that so well. I would love to visit THAT in the time machine! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

:lol: Definitely the goat! OH dear, that's just wrong.

I'd spend days just running my hands through that Hawk. Same with ZooBono pretty much. And PopBono. And 360 Bono.

Ok,I'm confused.I have Showtime,but FTSD is not listed.I wonder,is there a different program in here or what?:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom