PGP: Lookin' for a Sugar Daddy to buy our Uber Boxes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We definitely need a time machine.

Then I'd go back to their school days before they even met their wives :sexywink:

This is why Adam never got married. I wasn't available. :whistle:

And omfg, 2nd listen around, I am LOVING the preview of "Blow Your House Down". They could perform this NOW and it'd do well! :hmm: Has anyone made an mp3 of it yet? I am gonna have to wait FOREVER to get my box set, if I even end up getting one. (We're talking May/June of next year when the tax refund check comes, if then.)

I can't believe they played "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" at the game last night!:lol:

:laugh: It's just way too hilarious how you don't see it. When your dad came in and introduced himself I had to look twice. :lol: then when he put on that beanie? uhm, YES!

Even your mom agreed with me. :wink: Now to talk your dad into having a handlebar 'stache.

Dudette , stop creeping me out, its my dad :yikes: I don't WANT to see it!

:angel: Daddy issues?

There's a request thread in Music on the Internet. And a lot is on youtube and torrent sites already. ;)

*dashes over there* Late to the party as ALWAYS. :reject: :doh:

And let's NOT discuss daddy issues...we all have such outstanding fathers. Psychologists would make fortunes from us, I'm sure.

Odds are I probably have long-buried daddy issues...I've always been attracted to older men and MARRIED someone 12 yrs older than me. :crack:

:lol: But it's sooooo obviously there. I can't believe you are not seeing this.

:wink: Then again, it'd be disturbing to know your dad looks like the dude you're lusting after.

I'm lusting after Bono, Stefan and the dude behind the counter in "De Drukkerij" as well :shrug: What can I say.

I should have introduced you to Stefan :giggle:
He must have likely be at work at my schools animal shelter the day we passed it with the train. Cutie , and blonde. I tell you , you'd dig him.

*dashes over there* Late to the party as ALWAYS. :reject: :doh:

And let's NOT discuss daddy issues...we all have such outstanding fathers. Psychologists would make fortunes from us, I'm sure.

Odds are I probably have long-buried daddy issues...I've always been attracted to older men and MARRIED someone 12 yrs older than me. :crack:

:wink: Yeah, I do have daddy issues because mine is a jackass. I'm looking for a guy that can show me that there's different men out there, who can take care of me. :shifty: An Irish rockstar wouldn't hurt.

I'm lusting after Bono, Stefan and the dude behind the counter in "De Drukkerij" as well :shrug: What can I say.

He must have likely be at work at my schools animal shelter the day we passed it with the train. Cutie , and blonde. I tell you , you'd dig him.

You should have! :grumpy: Why didn't you?

Domo, did you switch teams on us? No more Edge?

Domo, did you switch teams on us? No more Edge?

I can't choose between Welshman or Irishman.. It is... Impossible.
The only reason I'm still making sense is becuase they always come together:wink:

I would totally buy that just to put the bottle on display. :reject:
I love getting (RED) stuff. I still have my gift tags from the years when they did all the Xmas stuff. :shifty: And I also bought the "tags" that were supposed to be package decorations (like "Inspi(red)") and use them as ornaments for the Xmas tree. :whistle: :shifty:

Eeek. JT is one of my favorite Adam eras (for sentimental reasons) but SHEESH. Could those pants be up any higher!?!? Shame I was but a toddler...I could totally help him "adjust" those. :shifty:

And jfc it isnt letting me unlock the Larry Get Glue sticker. :doh: I feel dumb. :reject:

This GetGlue thing is addicting. I'm just scrolling through the stickers, picking ones I want lol. It doesnt look like the Larry sticker is unlockable yet though :(

Me too on the (RED) stuff. I still buy my Starbucks every time with the (RED) card so a donation gets made. And I'm totally keeping that bottle when the vodka's done. :drool:

Oh and yeah you can't unlock the sticker until the show is actually airing. But don't wait too long. As soon as the show is over it won't be available again. Most stickers are only available for the hour or however long the show is on it's premiere showing, so most likely when the movie ends tonight the sticker will no longer be available. I know that's how it is for TV episodes anyway, most shows have a sticker for every new episode with a pic for that episode, but once it's over the sticker is done, they don't give them for re-runs.
it is addicting isn't it? :lol: I have tons of them I don't know what I'll ever do with, but I do want that Larry sticker! :D

Hey CK, are you the one in the FTSD comments over there with the initials AJ? :shifty: I need to "friend" a few people to get the boot camp sticker, if that's you I'll friend you.

Me too on the (RED) stuff. I still buy my Starbucks every time with the (RED) card so a donation gets made. And I'm totally keeping that bottle when the vodka's done. :drool:

Oh and yeah you can't unlock the sticker until the show is actually airing. But don't wait too long. As soon as the show is over it won't be available again. Most stickers are only available for the hour or however long the show is on it's premiere showing, so most likely when the movie ends tonight the sticker will no longer be available. I know that's how it is for TV episodes anyway, most shows have a sticker for every new episode with a pic for that episode, but once it's over the sticker is done, they don't give them for re-runs.
it is addicting isn't it? :lol: I have tons of them I don't know what I'll ever do with, but I do want that Larry sticker! :D

What time is the show supposed to be on? We don't have anything other than basic cable, so obviously we don't have Showtime. I'm going to be at my mom's for a good chunk of the afternoon/early evening because today is her township's trick-or-treat and she's having dinner for the family afterwards.

And YES, this site is addicting already! I made my account AGES ago but never did anything with it. Now I'm already at like, 18 stickers lmao! All because of LARRY. Bad Larry! Go to a PLEBA bunk!

I'd take him in mine, but Adam's already in there. :shifty:

Hey CK, are you the one in the FTSD comments over there with the initials AJ? :shifty: I need to "friend" a few people to get the boot camp sticker, if that's you I'll friend you.
Yep, AJ is me. My pic is from last Xmas with me & Lil' CK.
I want the bootcamp sticker but I can't download apps to my phone since I'm not a smartphone kind of person.

Stickers?

Morning everyone. It's freezing here. It's supposed to snow and that's BAD; none of my shoes are waterproof, and none of my coats are warm enough for this weather. Ghhh.

Yeah, stickers. GetGlue.com is apparently issuing a Larry sticker for FTSD. I am a total GetGlue n00b, but am quickly becoming addicted. You "check-in" to stuff using FB, Twitter, or Tumblr, and earn stickers for it. And then can actually get physical copies of the stickers mailed to you. :ohmy:

CK if you are only at 18 stickers now, hold off on getting any more until you get your Larry sticker tonight, that way it will be in your first batch! You can only request 20 stickers a month, so like if you have 24 stickers and Larry was your 24th you won't get him in your first batch, he'll be in the next batch you can't request until a month later. ;)

I think it's on tonight for me at 8 PM. I'm west coast time, but I have no idea if it's the same everywhere, you might just check your local listings to be sure you get it!

Oh and I thought that was you, ok don't be afraid if you see me friend you. My picture there is the character Beef from the old movie Phantom of the Paradise. :lol:

I'm not being annoyed in the last few days. :shifty: However, the debate about the remaster is making me want to poke my eyes out. It is "mastered." That is good enough for me. I really don't care about the technicalities of what remastered means.:crack:

This.

I may or may not be listening to Ad's BBC interview again. :shifty:

With headphones on and the volume at top volume so I can hear every last bit of that DELICIOUS accent. Unf, his voice does things to me. :drool:

:tsk:

Wow, there's a psychologist rubbing his hands together somewhere.
:lol:

What time is the show supposed to be on? We don't have anything other than basic cable, so obviously we don't have Showtime. I'm going to be at my mom's for a good chunk of the afternoon/early evening because today is her township's trick-or-treat and she's having dinner for the family afterwards.
I'd like to know this too.

And YES, this site is addicting already! I made my account AGES ago but never did anything with it. Now I'm already at like, 18 stickers lmao! All because of LARRY. Bad Larry! Go to a PLEBA bunk!

I'd take him in mine, but Adam's already in there. :shifty:

GetGlue is so very addicting....

I'll take him. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom