PGP: Look out, there are llamas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Someone should post the opening titles of Monty Python And The Holy Grail with their moose and llama features.

Who's going to Paris? I'm thinking of going to and meeting up with some interferencers, but the problem is, I've been there only 1 time and I don't speak a word french... *pops bottle of champange*

:hi5: A toast on the tour dates, let's get the Paris and TO parties going!

YAY for TO :cabbagepatch:
GG I noticed in the last thread you said you we're thinking of getting a credit card. I'm have an appointment in an hour to get my first one. Oh my..it's gonna be a dangerous thing with U2 NA dates :wink:

Good Morning everyone :hug: Wow I'm soooo excited to hear about Daz's night:D

Morning Kristen, Credit cards are really usefull! Good luck on maintaining yourself tough :wink:

I understand, those are the good reasons to spend money :sexywink: Great choice!!
I hope they add Belgium to the list to , since that would be so much easier than France , Germany or Greece. (Athens stadium looks so :love:) Claw is going to fit well there.
But Belgium is so close to Holland:wink:

Edit :

Doesn't this look inviting for the claw?
athens2004ceremonie24mu.jpg

Yeah, I'm fine now. It comes and goes but not very often at all. But that's the reason why I was out of school today. The pill I take to make it go away makes me reeeally dizzy and loopy. :lol: So even if I took the pill for the pain, I'd have a hard time focusing at school.

Back
Top Bottom