PGP: Look out, there are llamas!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'll do that next time.
But a lot of the problem was that they let us in about 30 minutes late. But we didn't know that so we were all just standing up. And plus, on the ground, it's disgusting because everybody just leaves their trash. :yuck:

Yeah, we were supposed to be let in at 5 (the official time) and then they announced we'd be let in at 4:30 instead, and then they didn't end up letting us in till around 5:20. :happy:

Not really any trash where I was, either in the ga line or inside, but your pants do get really filthy, and you end up looking like a homeless person by the end of the show. :lol:

I've noticed. You're such a fangirl. :cute: :lol:

It was a really good show, I had a good time. I'd been a fan for years by that time.

I am. It's sad. :giggle:

I've been a fan since the nimrod. days, but this was my first chance to see them live. I kinda wish I hadn't been so into taking pictures, though I got a lot of good ones, cause I feel like I missed a lot of it.

I am. It's sad. :giggle:

I've been a fan since the nimrod. days, but this was my first chance to see them live. I kinda wish I hadn't been so into taking pictures, though I got a lot of good ones, cause I feel like I missed a lot of it.

Hopefully you'll get to see them again soon. :up: At least they tour North America a bit more than U2 do.

I'm not even sure, did they tour as Foxboro Hot Tubs at all?

Bye. :wave:

I'm a Canadian that doesn't like hockey. :wave:

I think Tragically Hip wrote this line about me: "you said you didn't give a fuck about hockey and I never saw someone say that before..." :wink:

I'm a baseball fan, even though I don't really follow it much these days. I was obsessive through the 90's and early 2000s though.

Awwww VP i'm surprised at you :shame: :wink:
For the past 5 years, my life has been nothing but Hockey and U2 :D

Sunday was a giant clusterfuck. Because of a miscommunication between security and us, everyone though we were going into the main pens right at 2 or 3, but really we were just asked to put any chairs in the car. Jem and I went to store our stuff in cruzila's car. When we came back, the whole line had surged forward. Luckily, people who were near us recognized us and let us back into line. It was so packed in, I couldn't even sit. I tried to, but it was even more uncomfortable than standing. So from 2-5:30 I was on my feet.
Then when it came to time to go in, they let it be known that males could only be patted down by males and females by females. It's a state law. This would have been great to know a few hours before, not 5 minutes beforehand! Jem and I got pushed into the male line, which was how I almost lost my shoe. We had to hop the barrier into the female line. By the time we got to the rail, we were exhausted. Poor Jem had to sit down, and security made her stand. I had a mild asthma attack. Because of all of the standing prior to going in, my legs started cramping during Snow Patrol. By the time U2 came back on for the encores, I was exhausted.

Monday was much better. Security went around the line and told us we were not going in until 5:30 and that we could just sit and stay put until then. There was no need to stand up. People did stand up, but not until 5. So instead of being on my feet for 3 hours prior to going in, I was only on them for a half hour. There was a bit of a surge, but it was nowhere near as bad as Sunday.

:hyper:

VP!!!!!! :hug::hyper:

I just started up-loading my approx 900 photos ( on 2 2GB cards) after editing>>>

I'm keeping the (few) great ( sharp & good pics) < maybe I'm being too hard on myself> ,
a Bunch REAL COOL (even if some are a bit, to more blurryISH B/C OF
GREAT ACTION, OR EVEN MORE BLURRY ONES CREATE
A CERTAIN TYPE OF ARTSITIC LOOK,

sorry, caps

they're mine & when I look at them it's
almost like being there again !!!!! :hyper::heart: near :faint:

espcially with continuous b/c going through each "set: of them---
it's almost like a Old-fashioned "flip book" - but digital !!!! :heqart:

I took alot of continuous shooting and some was blurry, some wasn't.

I lovvve continous mode!!! :hyper::drool:

So many light changes, sweeping by so fast ( the guys), shakey me ( at times) using the "wrong" Evalate light meter, etc INSTEAD f the SPOT meter for a lot of stuff, zoom manifying any motion

I was more disappointed weds night...

i feel better about them all today!

even with a few sighs here and there about not acheiving more photgraphicallyu-- many more SHARP close-ups.....

considering-- I guess I did good job

I'm clutching my SD crads ( and DVDS to come) to my Heart! :hyper::love::drool:

I didn't even think about using movie mode but i did entually too! a few!!!! : D

Awwww VP i'm surprised at you :shame: :wink:
For the past 5 years, my life has been nothing but Hockey and U2 :D

I just can't get into it. I watch the finals of Olympic Hockey and world tournaments if Canada's in it, but that's about it. I find both of them faster, cleaner, less aggressive games, with better stick handling, etc.

By the time we got to the rail, we were exhausted. Poor Jem had to sit down, and security made her stand. I had a mild asthma attack. Because of all of the standing prior to going in, my legs started cramping during Snow Patrol. By the time U2 came back on for the encores, I was exhausted.

Really?? That's fucked up, yo. :angry:

I just can't get into it. I watch the finals of Olympic Hockey and world tournaments if Canada's in it, but that's about it. I find both of them faster, cleaner, less aggressive games, with better stick handling, etc.

it was ONLY Olympic Hockey that got me partially into it.....

AMercian regular Hockey???

BAH!!! :grumpy::grumpy: too Much Fighting going on there.

Back
Top Bottom