PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's okay, I forgive you :D

I have one in mind, but it will have to wait... I'd like to get a little bass clef somewhere, but I'm not going to do that until I get good enough on bass to justify it.
Plus my dad is dead-set against tattoos on me, or he was years and years ago when I dared bring the topic up. :slant: I don't want to piss him off by getting one, and it seems wrong to wait until he dies or something. :shrug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm believing it. But I was hoping for a marriage this time :sigh:

But at least they parted on good terms and that's the important part :D

True... my inner cynic is telling me that they'd hardly report it as a hostile split though. But I'm happy to believe it's amicable, cos it's none of my business really :wink:

andberlin said:
....but i do like yr idea for a tattoo ali, i was thinking of the same thing, but have the same reason for not getting it just yet.

Ooh, you're learning bass too? :D
Or your dad doesn't like the idea? Or both? :confused:

Yeah, same. I feel weird enough wearing a t-shirt with a bass clef on it... :lol: I feel like I should print words on the back saying "I'm only learning!"

:lol: i know what you mean! i feel like trying to explain to people that i've been wanting to play the bass since i was about 14 years old and that some thing or other has stood in the way - that i'd be better if they hadn't!!! :lol:

I only started wanting to learn a year before I actually did... and while I bought my bass 5 years ago, I stopped lessons before another year had passed (cos I ran out of money), and since then I left it untouched for years at a stretch before picking it up again. It's only in the last few months that I've managed to practice with some regularity, and I can't afford lessons for a while again yet. So I in no way have five years of actual playing experience. :reject:

Hi Jem! Glad to see your meeting with your dad went well. :hug: May there be many more (but only if you're ready) :)

Back
Top Bottom