PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
andberlin said:

it's fun, and though i thought it'd be hard to switch between the academic and creative they inform eachother - very cool! public relations, that'd be a mad major to do i imagine...it's good that you can transfer closer to be with yr mum, even if it's not until august .

I'm actually back home now, but I can't restart classes until August. I want to be a PR rep for a high-fashion company in New York City or Chicago. I am the biggest clothes, shoe, and handbag freak you could ever meet.:D

U2isthebest said:

I'm like 5'4", 110.....I probably wouldn't be able to handle it.:sad:

it's honestly not as bad as you think. i was pretty nervous, and i got mine on my right shoulderblade which isn't a particularly fleshy area and for most of the 15 minutes it took to finish it didn't really hurt :wink: have hope! :wink:

love2bmama said:
Britt, I can upload that House clip for you again, but probably not until tomorrow morning, ok? I'm working on some other things tonight and my system can only take so much, lol

That's not a problem at all Molly! You've done so much already! Tomorrow is absolutely fine!!:hug:

andberlin said:

it's honestly not as bad as you think. i was pretty nervous, and i got mine on my right shoulderblade which isn't a particularly fleshy area and for most of the 15 minutes it took to finish it didn't really hurt :wink: have hope! :wink:

:yikes: That sounds painful. I'm glad it wasn't!! I probably will get it done sometime. I just can't let my mom know. She can't really stop me since I'm 18, but :huh: and thanks for the encouragement Weldy!!:hug:

U2isthebest said:

:yikes: That sounds painful. I'm glad it wasn't!! I probably will get it done sometime. I just can't let my mom know. She can't really stop me since I'm 18, but :huh: and thanks for the encouragement Weldy!!:hug:

Then I recommend getting a tattoo on your leg or if you feel daring....your hip, upper back, upper arm or behind the neck (near the hairline) :wink:

U2isthebest said:

yeah, i was really surprised at how little i felt - maybe it's different for different people, but yeah, i LOVE telling people it doesn't hurt that much because i'm sick of people being deterred by those who haven't had tattoo's telling them it will hurt :eyebrow: :madspit: :lol:

keeping it small is a good approach. i always use the rule that my flatmate does: NEVER get a tattoo somewhere that will stretch when you're pregnant :ohmy:

weldy it's worth doing a bit of research and finding a nice, hygenic, reputable place. some places are dives, but if you look around i'm sure you'll be able to find a place that's safe :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I know...having a medically knowable mom helps :wink:

I found one place already....but all I need now is the money.

:reject:

*wishes she'd payed more attention*

yay! can't wait to see how it turns out...hope you get cashed-up soon :wink:

Back
Top Bottom