PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
:yuck: burns can be like that Weldy

Sorry to hear it's bugging you

Most of my burns usually go away without leaving a scab...but this is the first time for me. But at least my dad thought it was a nip my cat gave me recently...except it was on my right wrist (which was only slightly inflamed and only on my wrist for about a day) and not on the back of my left hand (Near my fingers) :lol:.

Don't mind me weldy:hug:, I'm just being over-dramatic about a game I was playing. :)

SG!:hug::heart:

:lol: farming incident.
I was sooo mad....I had amounted like, $180,000 and one of my farmers was 103 freakin years old. :angry:

Have you ever seen the game?

And things are, well. So-so I guess. A bit of a roller coaster ride, as he keeps having bad days and good ones. Today he's not really eating again. :(

How are you? And your lad from Manchester? :cute:

:hug: I'm sorry to hear that Bri

It's been an icky day - I'm not feeling very good and I'm snowed in again - I was supposed to be getting a new Tattoo right now but I couldn't get to the place to do it :sigh: Plus I called him earlier and he said he didn't hear the phone the first two times - and then he was really quiet. Maybe it was just because he was with his son, or he was tired, or because I was obviously in a whiney sort of mood or something. But having been through what I have with men I'm all paranoid now that he's losing interest :sad:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Don't mind me weldy:hug:, I'm just being over-dramatic about a game I was playing. :)

SG!:hug::heart:

:lol: farming incident.
I was sooo mad....I had amounted like, $180,000 and one of my farmers was 103 freakin years old. :angry:

Have you ever seen the game?

And things are, well. So-so I guess. A bit of a roller coaster ride, as he keeps having bad days and good ones. Today he's not really eating again. :(

How are you? And your lad from Manchester? :cute:

Oh ok.....:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
:hug: I'm sorry to hear that Bri

It's been an icky day - I'm not feeling very good and I'm snowed in again - I was supposed to be getting a new Tattoo right now but I couldn't get to the place to do it :sigh Plus I called him earlier and he said he didn't hear the phone the first two times - and then he was really quiet. Maybe it was just because he was with his son, or he was tired, or because I was obviously in a whiney sort of mood or something. But having been through what I have with men I'm all paranoid now that he's losing interest :sad

:hug:

Awww hun, I just hate those sorts of days. :( :hug:

And don't you dare be getting all paranoid missy :shame: Don't make me come on over there and smack some sense into you.
Cause I'll do it.
Mmmhmm I will. :madwife:

He's known you how long and you think he would just up and lose interest now?
Tsk, silly girl.
Don't you know that is impossible to do?
:kiss:

He was prob just tired or whater. :yes: We all have those days where our brains fail to be able to think of sentences and the like.

Oooo...a new tattoo?:hyper: What of? Were you going to see your cute marine guy again? :sexywink:

I'm sure that's probably true :sigh: I'm just feeling all icky. Hopefully by Monday when I call him again everything will be fine. I'm afraid I call too much and get annoying :reject: I'm a little enthusiastic you know :lol:

that would take talent, wouldn't it? to be too clingy and over-attentive from 4000 miles away :lmao:

<:shifty: :uhoh:

:wink:

:lmao:

Gav: SG, I know we're an ocean apart and all...but I just need some space. Ya know? What do ya say...should we try separate planets?

:lol:

Yes, I'm sure that's exactly what he's thinking.

And I sooo get the icky thing.
If you'd like, I'll come and smack it out of you.
In a loving way of course.
:p

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oooo...a new tattoo?:hyper: What of? Were you going to see your cute marine guy again? :sexywink:

:lol: yeah, I was

I'm getting this on my inner arm above the elbow or on my upper outside thigh - still working on that one (Which means, I suppose, it's best that I didn't keep the 9 pm appointment to get it and have to make a decision yet :lol: )

don't quote please, I have to take the image down because it's copywritten - I had to pay $10 to get it

:heart:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: yeah, I was

I'm getting this on my inner arm above the elbow or on my upper outside thigh - still working on that one (Which means, I suppose, it's best that I didn't keep the 9 pm appointment to get it and have to make a decision yet :lol: )

I first I read that as upper inner thigh
oh me oh my :ohmy:

You're cute marine would have enjoyed that :lol:

And yes, before getting tattooed...it's prod good to know where you want it :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
That's a really pretty design SG :cute: :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Oooo, that's really pretty. :love:
How'd you come across it?

Does it have any particular meaning?

No particular meaning behind it - I was actually looking for a tribal / line art style design of a Cat and got looking at the other tribal designs and just fell in love with it :heart:

Are you going to get it coloured the same way and stuff? Or is it just going to be line art?

And I was wondering if it had any meaning cause the heart and all,... just made me think that perhaps it related to certain occurances these year, moving up and moving on and all that. :heart:

I really like the line styling of it, if that makes sense.
Did I ever show you the "tattoo" ( :lol:) I had during the summer...

~BrightestStar~ said:
Are you going to get it coloured the same way and stuff? Or is it just going to be line art?

And I was wondering if it had any meaning cause the heart and all,... just made me think that perhaps it related to certain occurances these year, moving up and moving on and all that. :heart:

I really like the line styling of it, if that makes sense.
Did I ever show you the "tattoo" ( :lol:) I had during the summer...

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and get the purple coloring/shading :yes: and I might have had a brief moment of temporary insanity of thinking of hiding a "G H" in there somewhere :shifty: But even he wouldn't condone that :lol:

no, you never showed me :no:

Back
Top Bottom