PGP- *long distance hugs* U2 lads,can you feeeeel the LUV ?!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonoishot said:

:| Maybe you can suggest splitting the cost wwith them, as it will be beneficial to them too. :hmm:

Hey Drea. :hug:

I'm not kid-proofing my yard. Been there, done that, for my own. Now, if I want to leave poisons and toxic shit lying around, I will. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
VP, I know....all the kids toys in the backyard :crazy:

I've had the last 3 days off.
I was VERY productive: I painted a room, did lots of laundry (all the blankets and comforters), cleaned the bathroom, sorted some papers.

I'm tired :lol:
Now I get to go learn a bunch of crap and start a new job :sigh:

Productiveness. :drool: ( On the few occasions im productive.:lol: )

VintagePunk said:

I'm not kid-proofing my yard. Been there, done that, for my own. Now, if I want to leave poisons and toxic shit lying around, I will. :wink:

:lol: I was gonna say something along the lines of its not your fault if they wander into your yard. :lol:

Do you guys ever call you yards a garden?

WIld. Clone:love: Sorry to hear your not well. :hug:

Drea :hug: We saw Elevation after the St Louis show :hyper:

:shh: Mr GG thinks they are better than the real thing.

:shame: Blasphemy!!!

But they are really, really good :up:

WiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIllllllld

:hyper:

greeneyedgirl said:
Drea :hug: We saw Elevation after the St Louis show :hyper:

:shh: Mr GG thinks they are better than the real thing.

:shame: Blasphemy!!!

But they are really, really good :up:

The Cdn Elevation or Elevation USA? :wink: (Though I've heard Elevation USA's really good too)

bonoishot said:

:lol: I was gonna say something along the lines of its not your fault if they wander into your yard. :lol:

Do you guys ever call you yards a garden?

No. Here, a yard is...well...a yard. A garden is part of the yard where things are planted, like a flower garden, or a vegetable garden.

greeneyedgirl said:

Oh, I meant the band :giggle:

I know you meant the band - but there are two U2 tribute bands called Elevation :wink: There's just plain "Elevation" which are the guys I talk about, then there's "Elevation USA", which I think are based out of somewhere around Chicago *g*

greeneyedgirl said:
i think it was 'usa' that we saw

:yes: That would make sense - ETS had bands (I'm assuming it's the ETS post-party thing you're talking about) from that area (or that country - October did a bunch of Cdn ETS pre-and-post-parties) doing their parties :)

Back
Top Bottom